r0ckyreed

The Dangers of Ralph Smart On Covid and Vaccinations!

57 posts in this topic

So Ralph Smart is a popular Youtuber, but he has completely become a Zen Devil. He is telling all of his followers to NOT wear masks or take the Vaccine! He compares the conformist behavior of wearing masks and taking Covid vaccine to the sheep of the Jones Town Massacre. It is very toxic.

However, I heard Leo say something about Vaccines and how they can have side effects that can affect our consciousness. I think he said that they usually contain metals that aren’t good for bad, but don’t quote me on that.

My current plan is to continue to wear a mask not because I am a “sheep,” but the highest Consciousness thing to do is to wear a mask because it has been shown to reduce the spread of Covid and saves lives.

Even Captain America would wear a mask, but I am not sure if he would take a “mandatory vaccine” lol.

For those of you that are fans of Ralph Smart and Teal Swan, please think again. Ralph Smart has encouraged people to party during Covid, which is unfortunate. Please NO conspiracy theories here. They are a waste your consciousness, which is your life.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Why did you bring Teal into this?

I’m not into taking vaccines myself.  While wearing a mask does suck, we don’t have much of a choice anyway.

Ralph Smart, Teal Swan, and the new age movement as a whole are great sources for increasing emotional intelligence, being in touch with your feelings, and getting out of the "rationality only" paradigm.

But as far as medical advice from the new age movement, I would tread VERY carefully. While I think things like maintaining mental health to aid physical health and eating more plant based meals are great, I feel that if you don't have a good integration of stage orange science before moving to green, you could fall prey to some harmful things. Here are some of the wild things I found when I started getting into more new agey content:

• people that take veganism to an extreme/ dogma
  • people who try to become frutarian or bretharian (frutarian is when your diet is only fruit and breatharian is when you diet is literally only air),
  • people who think crystals and vibes will solve everything including cancer 
  • people who are opposed to vaccines and western medicine

I can't say that I'm surprised that Teal Swan and Ralph Smart are anti vaxers and think this whole thing is a hoax but I will say that I was disappointed. I still watch Teal's content since I find them useful but as far as her views on COVID goes, I won't bother to watch those videos. I sometimes watch ralph smart for some good vibes but as soon as he starts talking about pseudoscience, I'm out. 

I feel like these are some of the reasons why orange is so opposed to green. In some cases, it's rightly so. But orange tends to throw the baby out with the bath water where they discredit the entire new age movement and spirituality because of some problematic aspects. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

9 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Why did you bring Teal into this?

10 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

I’m not into taking vaccines myself.

Why? 

10 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

While wearing a mask does suck, we don’t have much of a choice anyway.

I mean you do have a choice, but it is a higher consciousness choice to wear one. I see so many people at bars and at parties not wearing masks or SD.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

7 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Ralph Smart, Teal Swan, and the new age movement as a whole are great sources for increasing emotional intelligence, being in touch with your feelings, and getting out of the "rationality only" paradigm.

But as far as medical advice from the new age movement, I would tread VERY carefully. While I think things like maintaining mental health to aid physical health and eating more plant based meals are great, I feel that if you don't have a good integration of stage orange science before moving to green, you could fall prey to some harmful things. Here are some of the wild things I found when I started getting into more new agey content:

• people that take veganism to an extreme/ dogma
  • people who try to become frutarian or bretharian (frutarian is when your diet is only fruit and breatharian is when you diet is literally only air),
  • people who think crystals and vibes will solve everything including cancer 
  • people who are opposed to vaccines and western medicine

I can't say that I'm surprised that Teal Swan and Ralph Smart are anti vaxers and think this whole thing is a hoax but I will say that I was disappointed. I still watch Teal's content since I find them useful but as far as her views on COVID goes, I won't bother to watch those videos. I sometimes watch ralph smart for some good vibes but as soon as he starts talking about pseudoscience, I'm out. 

I feel like these are some of the reasons why orange is so opposed to green. In some cases, it's rightly so. But orange tends to throw the baby out with the bath water where they discredit the entire new age movement and spirituality because of some problematic aspects. 

Yeah. I used to listen to Ralph Smart a lot in the past. But since Covid, all of his new videos are conspiracies and Right wing ideology. If I had to guess, he would be voting for Trump lol, but I don’t know that. I haven’t listened to Teal, but on a Netflix documentary about Cults, it listed both Ralph and Teal in the documentary.

I even got myself sucked into the whole Bill Gated Bullshit microchip theory, but after I was looking at my hand, I realized that all of that Bill Gates horsecrap is concept and imagination. I mean it’s all mental speculation and this was when I realized that I deluded myself and I cannot imagine how many more people were also deluded too.

Ralph is also expressing Right wing Libertarianism. I doubt that Ralph or Teal are enlightened. They are pretty much the blind leading the blind. At least, that’s how it seems to me.

Edited by r0ckyreed

@r0ckyreed haters are going to hate.  Teal’s advice has changed my life for the better.  It’s not her fault that people think that she is a savior only to be disappointed that she’s still only human.

13 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Eww a bbc news video? LOL ? 

Check this video out, good stuff, love how Ralph is pushing his own movement that doesn’t support the corrupt system and all its lies. 

@Thestarguitarist14 

@r0ckyreed I know what science I believe in and it’s not what’s being pushed to the masses who look to the news to tell them what’s “safe” and sorry but yes you among many others on the forum are viewed as sheep because you’re not sure what is true, chalking it all up to political games/ideologies

Edited by DrewNows

Ralph Smart fucking sucks. Sorry for the harsh language but he does. At this point I consider him more a dangerous cult leader than an actual spiritual teacher.

And I say this as someone who used to watch a lot of his videos when I was going through a rough patch. Some of his ideas are good but they’re surrounded by too much ego / magical thinking / conspiracy bullshit / psychological manipulation for it to be worth your time watching them. He uses underhanded psychological tricks to mess with his audience and keep them afraid / dependant on him. 

From what I can tell he’s struggling with a massive toxic stage Orange shadow which he seems to have no intention at solving any time soon. Avoid him if you care about mental health and spiritual development. 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

8 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

you among many others on the forum are viewed as sheep because you’re not sure what is true, chalking it all up to political games/ideologies

Lol! And you know what is true? How can I have an ideology if I admit that I don’t know what’s true? Don’t you have to believe that your beliefs are true to then be considered ideological? 

I follow Science and reasoning. If you look at multiple sources, they all say that masks reduce Covid. But you can believe whatever you want to believe and that is what I think you are referring to as sheep.

Ralph is the fakest person I've seen in Youtube, but regardless he's right about the injections.

I gotta say it's funny to see you—people who regard him as a spiritual teacher—dismiss him as soon as he expresses a political opinion different to yours.

15 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Lol! And you know what is true? How can I have an ideology if I admit that I don’t know what’s true? Don’t you have to believe that your beliefs are true to then be considered ideological? 

I follow Science and reasoning. If you look at multiple sources, they all say that masks reduce Covid. But you can believe whatever you want to believe and that is what I think you are referring to as sheep.

I’ve done my research, I’m not discounting his views, I know what’s true for me, I know how belief systems/world views work, they are how we structure reality/our experiences. You can’t even admit you aren’t willing to be your own scientist and think for yourself. They don’t all say masks do anything, the science isn’t there but there’s some science backing it up, it’s not relating my my direct experience like the science I go by, cheers dude 

Ralph Smart does not understand the whole picture, but he is nice. 

Teal Swan is just a hysterical woman, she needs a man in here life. 

Others think they are Gods and they do know everything (they have low capacity). 

I mean lets not be super serious about it ... it is just a show. 

This covid stance is unfortunate.

Shows that even otherwise spiritually-evolved people can be dumb. Spirituality does not preclude dumbness. Self-deception is always lurking around the corner and no one is immune. Not even woke people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

This video is from 2019. Does anybody know what Teal's present day COVID stance is? 

@Leo Gura Hey, you should ban paranormal, astrology, witchcraft, and superstitions from the forum too if you are banning conspiracy theories. It is the same sort of thinking. 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

So Ralph Smart is a popular Youtuber, but he has completely become a Zen Devil. He is telling all of his followers to NOT wear masks or take the Vaccine! He compares the conformist behavior of wearing masks and taking Covid vaccine to the sheep of the Jones Town Massacre. It is very toxic.

However, I heard Leo say something about Vaccines and how they can have side effects that can affect our consciousness. I think he said that they usually contain metals that aren’t good for bad, but don’t quote me on that.

My current plan is to continue to wear a mask not because I am a “sheep,” but the highest Consciousness thing to do is to wear a mask because it has been shown to reduce the spread of Covid and saves lives.

Even Captain America would wear a mask, but I am not sure if he would take a “mandatory vaccine” lol.

For those of you that are fans of Ralph Smart and Teal Swan, please think again. Ralph Smart has encouraged people to party during Covid, which is unfortunate. Please NO conspiracy theories here. They are a waste your consciousness, which is your life.

This guy must be some kind of freak and fool.