seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

Well I hope you'll never have the one where you fuck your own mom ...

... very disturbing

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

54 minutes ago, Shin said:

Well I jope you'll never have the one where you fuck your own mom ...

... very disturbing

?

@electroBeam (?) 

@Shin well you are technically only doing that to a reflection of yourself. ? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 21.10.2020 at 1:57 AM, electroBeam said:

What's with people's obsession with lucid dreaming? What's so good about it? Isn't the waking dream enough? Why lucid dream? Is it for spiritual work or for fun and if its for spiritual work how is it not a distraction?

If you are aware that you are dreaming in your sleep-dream, it will be easier to be aware that you are dreaming in your life-dream. 

Today be like:

4kpq02.jpg

God is love

And God in them

Thought I’d drop my dream I had last night where I was one with synchronizations of the body and world around me, almost a premonition having like state. I went back to sleep and had another where I was walking through an intense blizzard. There was nothing to see but see but snow as I walked through my high schools practice field. 

1 hour ago, Mindflow said:

Thought I’d drop my dream I had last night where I was one with synchronizations of the body and world around me, almost a premonition having like state.

What do you mean ? :)

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Mindflow said:

Thought I’d drop my dream I had last night where I was one with synchronizations of the body and world around me, almost a premonition having like state. I went back to sleep and had another where I was walking through an intense blizzard. There was nothing to see but see but snow as I walked through my high schools practice field. 

Did you know you were dreaming at any point? 

@seeking_brilliance very aware I was dreaming, every night I go to sleep expecting to wake up somewhere different, if it weren’t for my cat waking me up in the morning interrupting my REM sleep I’d probably be more aware of my dreams but I love sleeping with her in the room. 

I had my first lucid dream when I was 12-14 years old (I didn’t understand what is going on back then). In my twenties I started to do it whenever I want. In my thirties I tried psychedelics for the first time and had some experiences (the usual ones) but I lost my ability to access lucid dreaming after that. 

Any thoughts?? How can I regain this ability back??

40 minutes ago, Fadl said:

I had my first lucid dream when I was 12-14 years old (I didn’t understand what is going on back then). In my twenties I started to do it whenever I want. In my thirties I tried psychedelics for the first time and had some experiences (the usual ones) but I lost my ability to access lucid dreaming after that. 

Any thoughts?? How can I regain this ability back??

Nothing is lost! Only hidden.  I'm wondering if you've attempted any practices that people typically do to attract lucid dreams? (reality checks, mnemonic affirmations, etc) 

@Judi hey judi, thanks for calling ?

If you are waiting around for your dream self to question if you are dreaming from a certain scenario,  yes that would be your hindrance. It's not a bad method, but it's not best to rely on it. If you'd like to supplement this method, I recommend affirmations before sleep (MILD method), something like "when I experience a sudden life change, I will know that I am dreaming." There's a great app in the Google app store called mindwire, which lets you record your own affirmations and play them back on a loop to the music of your choice. Let me know if you have trouble finding it. 

Do you practice reality checks? If so, are they done with reminders? 

42 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Nothing is lost! Only hidden.

Yeah I feel the same. 

42 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I'm wondering if you've attempted any practices that people typically do to attract lucid dreams? (reality checks, mnemonic affirmations, etc) 

Nope never, Im a very lazy person and it was too easy for me to lucid dream, my question is what do think happened and blocked this ability? 

what make a lucid dreamer a lucid dreamer, beside the practices? 

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

Yeah I feel the same. 

Nope never, Im a very lazy person and it was too easy for me to lucid dream, my question is what do think happened and blocked this ability? 

From one lazy seeker to another.... I feel ya! Now get off your ass and put in some work!?

I can't tell you what blocked the ability, that's where your homework comes in. I can only try and direct you towards success.  

Psychedelics are said to blast open people's abilities to lucid dream or other spiritual gifts. However many experience a closing of the valve, so to speak,  after a while and it's important to open up these gifts naturally.  That's where your homework comes in. Once your natural ability has been rediscovered, you can go back to being as lazy as you wish. 

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

That's a great question. Well, I don't know. How about you get lucid, summon a dream guide, ask them, and report back! I'll be waiting. ?

My two cents :  if you believe in love and grace, that's my answer... 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Last night I dreamt that I ran along the top of dunes through a evening sky next to a forest, coming to a spot to leap, I found I had total muscle fatigue as if I’d spent the last week doing weight exercises, I tumbled down the sand to the bottom of a crevice. 

Ok... I had a dream. I remembered it and I took notes immediately in my dream journal... 

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse that's great! If you have some marijuana, smoke some and sit with the memories. More may flood in. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance