seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

On 29/10/2020 at 10:02 AM, SirVladimir said:

I think we should seriously consider a local Actualized.org meetup in the astral realm.  ;)

That would get interesting ?  how could that be arranged? Do you believe everyone would need to project at the same time, or does time even relatively exist in Astral? 

@Keyhole, there is sadly a strong disinterest in lucid dreaming, even amongst gods. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

That would get interesting ?  how could that be arranged? Do you believe everyone would need to project at the same time, or does time even relatively exist in Astral?

Absolutely no idea... Zero knowledge how to go about this. 

One of the best ld I ever had I was talking to a girl.

This girl was both me, not me, literally everything and also nothing.

It was like talking to myself, and  the sentience of that girl transcended the duality real/not real.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 29/10/2020 at 10:02 AM, SirVladimir said:

Phone bug ?

Would be lucky if quantum physics can be believed so that the timing wouldn't matter. 

If we were forced to sync up, that would prove much harder to orchestrate. But not impossible. Everyone involved would need to be affluent in inducing trance and leaving body, on demand.  

I am on a very crowded lucid dreaming group on Facebook. The question is often asked if we can meet up in dreams. Many say no, and many say yes, but no one can really tell you how.

I think one issue is that Astral would need to be a different dimension than nightly or lucid dreams, and then perhaps the issue is everyone keeps trying to meet up in 'regular' dreams... 

If Astral is a different dimension or plane, then you meet the issue of finding each other in infinity. I could explore an infinite Astral and never touch a foot on the sand of your beaches.  I propose we would need a beacon, and perhaps a good teleportation technique. 

Sadly I cannot induce an out of body on demand, but I often get very lucky with Wbtb. 

However I have an excellent book suggestion, Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, for anyone interested in learning more. 

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

One of the best ld I ever had I was talking to a girl.

This girl was both me, not me, literally everything and also nothing.

It was like talking to myself, and  the sentience of that girl transcended the duality real/not real.

One of the services our hotline can provide is dream goals. 

If you could meet the girl again, what would you ask her? 

Also have you ever tried character manipulation? (other words, mind control) 

16 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

One of the services our hotline can provide is dream goals. 

If you could meet the girl again, what would you ask her? 

Also have you ever tried character manipulation? (other words, mind control) 

I would ask her if she is me, how is her experience felt, if I'm dreaming, what God is.

I would ask too many question tbh xD

I tried to will the dream the way I want them to be, but usually what happens is that as soon as I do that, I stop dreaming or I stop being lucid in them.

The only times I could create literally whatever I want in my dream and be lucid at the same time, is when I stopped trying to get something specific out of it, and just let lose and create whatever comes to mind without any willpower imposed on it. So it feels like having free will without having free will, which I can't put into words :D 

God is love

And God in them

Holy shit guys HOLY SHIT !!!

I've became lucid 3/4 time back to back tonight.

Every time I woke up in another dream thinking I was awake !

I WAS FOOLED EVERY DAMN TIME !!!!!!

Not only this, but those was the sneakiest lucid dreams I ever had.

It was dreams very close to the one I'm talking to right now, so close that I can't really tell the difference (except the first one, I was in outer space exploring a lego island ???).

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I'M SLEEPING RIGHT NOW !!!

I'm crying for fuck sake, this was so intense HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is love

And God in them

Omg @Shin that’s crazy!!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Shin nice, these sound like false awakenings, but they weren't  snapping you back to your bed? Just dreams within dreams? 

I talked about this in a thread in August.  Sometimes I am still pinching myself throughout the day after experiencing this.  They are super cool though, and it's like someone keeps hitting the reset button.  Sometimes I can have like 10 resets in a row, and every time I realise I'm dreaming almost instantly and have time to explore or do a dream goal before I snap back to bed. 

Also, I totally sympathise with the walking around thinking you are awake, and suddenly realise you are dreaming. It's hilarious, exciting, and embarrassing all in one. Self embarrassment, it's the worst kind ?

Just now, abrakamowse said:

Omg @Shin that’s crazy!!!!

I became lucid several time in the exact same room (the one I'm speaking from now), with the same person talking to me.

I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SURE IT WAS REAL AT FIRST

THEN BOOOOOOOOM, NO YOU WERE DREAMING, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

That was so intense man ????

God is love

And God in them

@Shin my advice : love it, if you want to keep experiencing that.  This stuff reacts strongly to desire. Some people would find it real scary and can literally wish it away. Just a word of warning to anyone reading. 

Often times my husband in bed will say things to me, or grab at me, or make a joke, or be dead asleep, or gone. It's really crazy I'm telling you! Sometimes I ask him to pull me out of my body for an easy body exit. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. Kinda stubborn like the real thing. 

7 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin my advice : love it, if you want to keep experiencing that.  This stuff reacts strongly to desire. Some people would find it real scary and can literally wish it away. Just a word of warning to anyone reading. 

Oh yeah that was terrifying man, there was no ground, no way to know if I'm real, if someone or something else is real.

The reason (I think) it was so terrifying is that it was literally my family, my house, my current Shin self, so the thing I'm the most sure of as of now ...

I asked for hours prior to sleeping «what if I'm still dreaming now ?»

And everytime I thought I was waking up I asked the question «what was my last dream made of» ?».

Well, I'm a bit more unsure than before to say the least ???

It's SOOOOOOOO convincing holy mother of God !!!!!!

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Cool so you created a technique to induce this. Awesome.?? It's like a bit of Mild technique (mantra /affirmations) and self inquiry upon awaking. Genius! 

And what have you concluded. Are you dreaming RIGHT NOW? 

59 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Cool so you created a technique to induce this. Awesome.?? It's like a bit of Mild technique (mantra /affirmations) and self inquiry upon awaking. Genius! 

And what have you concluded. Are you dreaming RIGHT NOW? 

I honestly don't know.

But seeing how I can easily be fooled ?

I never wanted to know more if this is true than now though, I just can't live with a question so wide open, i need to know ???

Never felt more alive that this night,

IT WAS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY ???

Edit: The technique comes from Leo ?

In a nutshell (repeat 3/4 times ?):

4ko6u1.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

I am beginning to remember my dreams, the only thing is I didn't take notes of them because lately I wasn't remembering them so I was like trying to remember them that I forgot to take my notes.

Now I will put the notebook in my nightstand, so this time if I remember it I will take note of it.

One of the dreams I had, had to do with me publishing a comic. I want to publish a comic I am working on, so probably that's why I dreamed about that.

LoL

Maybe @Shin you can do something on those super real dreams to make you realize that you are dreaming, like trying to fly or stuff like that.

Just thinking about what to do in those circumstances. I read a lot of stories in reddit about Lucid Dream similar to that, people who have a dream about walking up but they are still dreaming in a loop.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/comments/24afp8/i_was_stuck_in_a_lucid_dream_loop/

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 hours ago, Knowledge said:

This is a scam sex line, nothing to do with lucid dreaming

What the hell are you talking about ? ?

God is love

And God in them

4 hours ago, Knowledge said:

This is a scam sex line, nothing to do with lucid dreaming

Hello there, thanks for calling. ? Lucid sex is a very entertaining goal and there's nothing wrong with that! So don't be shy, and tell us a little about how you'd like to use lucid dreaming for sex. 

Also, please text all nudes to 1-800-555-LUCIDRX. 

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Hello there, thanks for calling. ? Lucid sex is a very entertaining goal and there's nothing wrong with that! So don't be shy, and tell us a little about how you'd like to use lucid dreaming for sex. 

this is where the sharing dreams lesson comes in ;)