tuckerwphotography

The Pope has reached Stage Green

29 posts in this topic

The Vatican released Pope Francis's Social Encyclical, and it reads like a Stage Green manifesto. Great news that someone with as much power and clout as him will hopefully help create larger ripples around the globe. 

Summary: https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2020-10/fratelli-tutti-pope-fraternity-social-friendship-long-summary.html

Full text: http://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20201003_enciclica-fratelli-tutti.html?fbclid=IwAR2_hhQJ3tn4AImxbAV3Qas5FiDJcv9MjGMvw0kxQfgbwuHufIndistPhG8

Reminds me of something I saw today. It has been a while since I watched a film from a global organisation, plus I had some profound experiences prior to watching. So I burst into tears, man, for the love was so beautiful. The 21st minute and towards the end it got me.

Here's their website, and below is the film about their work: https://preemptivelove.org/ 

7 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

The Vatican released Pope Francis's Social Encyclical, and it reads like a Stage Green manifesto. Great news that someone with as much power and clout as him will hopefully help create larger ripples around the globe. 

Summary: https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2020-10/fratelli-tutti-pope-fraternity-social-friendship-long-summary.html

Full text: http://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20201003_enciclica-fratelli-tutti.html?fbclid=IwAR2_hhQJ3tn4AImxbAV3Qas5FiDJcv9MjGMvw0kxQfgbwuHufIndistPhG8

I mostly skimmed it but it seems like a massive step forward. Really excellent.

Hallelujah!

Now we just need to get the Pope to start promoting 5-MeO-DMT ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Hallelujah!

hahahahaha I don't know why Im laughing so much at this xD 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

this should be in "music to inspire enlightenment" :D:D:D

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hallelujah!

I mean if God created everything, certainly he created 5-MeO-DMT...

8 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

And the Pope.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no spoon / 5meo in direct experience RN xD 

Visualise you are beyond the highest star in the sky Right Now! You'er definitely not the body/ in the body and therefore do not need to take anything - if you take or not its absolutely the same. The whole feeling/ sensation you're in a body that need to smoke/plug something to get in certain state of Godhood - or even enlightened no-state is happening inside the nondual awareness of the empty now.

U really dont need 5meo, all you need is to give up this entire moment to the consciousness that knows it, like a prayer, like packaging up this entire happening now and giving it to the Absolute as a present. Its far more direct than seeking something limited like 5meo. I get why it might be useful, but it's really not available for all, while visualisation and direct seeing is. 

I know I am preaching to the choir here lol , because yall know all these things already. But it's all in the name of clarity here, not in the name of my ego. Just sharing my perspective that it can be simpler than taking 5meo even

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Pope Francis is a great pope. Honestly he's probably the most conscious pope we've had in a century (and likely for another century to come.) He's obviously far from perfect, he's still a dogmatist after all, but as far as popes go he's really up there. In a global leadership stage full of conmen, incompetent buffoons, dictators and cut-throats, his message of environmentalism, tolerance and compassion are sorely needed and appreciated.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Is the shift towards progressive stage Green values primarily motivated by Pope Francis himself, or does it extend beyond him as a larger value shift for the leadership of the Catholic Church? When Pope Francis does end up passing on, what are the odds that whoever is elected as the next Pope continues advocating for progressive social justice reforms?

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

great to see the church evolving, be interesting to see how stage blue adjusts to these new concepts now religion represents more green values.

Edited by Rolo

Cool Pope! There's already some backclash among the most close-minded Catholic community, very powerful, by the way. Well, they are supposed to obbey the highest authority of their church on Earth, which is Francis. He is 83, he can be there for some years yet.

3 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Is the shift towards progressive stage Green values primarily motivated by Pope Francis himself, or does it extend beyond him as a larger value shift for the leadership of the Catholic Church? When Pope Francis does end up passing on, what are the odds that whoever is elected as the next Pope continues advocating for progressive social justice reforms?

That is the 1.2 billion Catholics question ;) I'm sure it will have an impact even if the church somewhat regresses after his passing. But who knows if he lives another 10 years that could be enough to make some of these ideology shifts stick.

The pope does not just declare something and Catholics go along with it. the hardcore Catholics in my circle think Pop Francis is evil and undermining the church, and these types of comments from him will just be more evidence for that. If the pope says something that disagrees with the catechism then according to them it is the pope who is wrong, not the church doctrine.

2 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

The pope does not just declare something and Catholics go along with it. the hardcore Catholics in my circle think Pop Francis is evil and undermining the church, and these types of comments from him will just be more evidence for that. If the pope says something that disagrees with the catechism then according to them it is the pope who is wrong, not the church doctrine.

There are more progressive Catholics as well, they will welcome these new perspectives. But, I agree, some factions will oppose him as much as they can and even plot for the next Pope to be more conservative. Though part of their doctrine is to obbey the Pope, Bishops and Priests have to do it, and it's also their job to translate his word in their Sunday masses.