Preety_India

Isn't Pickup Unconscious?

303 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, SamC said:

This is exactly what I mean..girls don't understand guys stuggles. If a guy is not valueble, no " true love" can exsist. That's why PAU exists, because guys who is not high value needs to man the fuck up and take responsaibility for their future.

It's not some sort of trancending love why you like a guy, it is because of the feelings a high quality guy gives you.

You're the one that is in a paradigm lock - attraction creates because of survival aspects, not "true love". That's not a perspective, that is the truth. 

This is not true. I can be in love with some homeless guy. He doesn't need to do shit for me. 

I can love him simply because I'm his friend. 

You want some high quality person, some person to fulfill your criteria, that's why you want to do pickup. 

Because you don't want the average girl. But that's fine. There is no moral high ground here. 

Attraction is not always necessary. 

I'm talking about connection, you're talking about attraction.. That's why the paradigm lock 

It's okay if I don't want a guy to work for his future. 

Everything is not survival for me. 

People fall in love in all sorts of ways. Go figure. 

For some monks it's possible to live without food, or at least very little food, they can starve their biological cravings. 

I can starve my biological attraction cravings and love a man despite me not being attracted to him. 

It's a form of transcendental love. I'm not saying that you understand my thought or agree with me. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 minutes ago, vizual said:

@Globalcollective  Yes but you have to open to the possibilities that a lot of biological "needs" can be transcended to a certain degree with higher consciousness, far past what the collective consciousness thinks is possible

Yep its true, its definitely something worth aiming for. Quite rare tho but if you can all power to you. 

12 minutes ago, vizual said:

@Globalcollective Also Zen masters that can have surgical operations on their body without narcotics, without flinching.

Yes I have always found this v impressive I tired it myself but failed. I had a dental procedure for an abscess without narcotics and I didn't managed to stay   equanimous ahah I have a way to go

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This is not true. I can be in love with some homeless guy. He doesn't need to do shit for me. 

I can love him simply because I'm his friend. 

You want some high quality person, some person to fulfill your criteria, that's why you want to do pickup. 

Because you don't want the average girl. But that's fine. There is no moral high ground here. 

Attraction is not always necessary. 

I'm talking about connection, you're talking about attraction.. That's why the paradigm lock 

It's okay if I don't want a guy to work for his future. 

Everything is not survival for me. 

People fall in love in all sorts of ways. Go figure. 

For some monks it's possible to live without food, or at least very little food, they can starve their biological cravings. 

I can starve my biological attraction cravings and love a man despite me not being attracted to him. 

It's a form of transcendental love. I'm not saying that you understand my thought or agree with him 

We are not talking about friendships or unconditional love for people. We are taking about " real deep love" that leads to a romance that makes deep real love possible.

Connection in the sense," I love this guy so much, I wanna spend my whole life with him" is not unconditional love. If you feel like that it's because he can give VALUE to you and your life ( security, he loves you like you are, honesty + some sort of attractive qualitys ( looks, status, humor ect). Any shy nerd guy can give you the first, but you want both. Why? because you want to survive. 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@SamC the friendship itself leads to deep romance.. 

It's called love through connection. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@SamC the friendship itself leads to deep romance.. 

It's called love through connection. 

It's called bullshit :P

Tell that to the Simps, it's not how It neccerly works. If the guy is super low quality -he will get deep love through the friendzone.

Cause you can have deep love for the guy friend who you rejected right? I mean true love is just about connection (;

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, vizual said:

@Globalcollective  Biological drives/needs have nothing to do with this, I don't think anyone has claimed that in this topic. The claim is that it is possible to have an unconditional type of love with a romantic partner that transcends social status, looks, money, fame, notoriety etc. Basically a love that transcends the material realm of being. 

According to most people here this is a fairy tale and not possible. It's okay if you think that. My experience does not stroke with that belief. 

@vizual I already agreed with Preety India that is totally possible.

What you guys miss is that to get there, you have to be able to:

- Approach

- Be assertive

- Have a decent amount of confidence

- Know how to socialize 

Etc ...

For some people, this things are not given. They have to go out there to gain it / grow/ actualize it. And here is where dating advice and "rationalism" survival talk enters.

You guys are not "trascending" survival status or value by that romantic love. You are just building it on TOP of the basics. A lot of people DO NOT have the basics 

That's the thing you are missing.

This spirituality forum is blue pilled 

Guys are biased

Girls are biased

Everyone lacks perspective

Water is wet

On 06/10/2020 at 3:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Preety_India What you really want is a player who will fall head over heels in love with only you.

And I want to bang a new supermodel every night.

The difference is, I understand the selfishness of my position.

Based

@Javfly33  That's a fair comment. The problem with most posters here is that they stuck in that Pua paradigm and create a philosophy around it. It's fair to say that approaching a women, socializing, being assertive is not much of an issue for me. And I can see that pickup can teach men social skills and to be more comfortable around women in social situations.

It's probably also got to do with that most posters in here are probably fairly young guys with not much relationship experience.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

18 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Why not? I'm sure you could 

Regular puas do it 

No, regular PUAs don’t. Regular PUAs have low standards, and regular PUAs overblow their results. What a regular PUA calls a 9 supermodel almost always turns out to be an just above average 6/7. (Inbefore someone here inevitably takes offense to dehumanized numerical ratings, i’m speaking in context.)

You don’t even find supermodels in your average club. They are on a millionaires yacht or a celebrities mansion. 

Your game needs to be extremely good, or you will need very strong social status, or fit into the girls personal niche to a T to date so far above your own sexual market value. And you will have to be imbedded in the industry to even get into contact with them.

15 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Leo Gura Could you please define what "high value" is a for a guy?

Masculinity / Dominance is the main one to work on, although even here genetics play into it (frame and testosterone levels).

The second most important would be social status.

Then the rest, your own unique authentic makeup & expression :)

As mentioned, values shift along the spiral and girls obviously have unique preferences.

Edited by Display_Name

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

your society is too bamboozled with pickup ideology. 

i would say pickup is very niche 

Edited by Jacob Morres

On 06/10/2020 at 2:38 PM, Etherial Cat said:

I've heard this from red pillers before. They called it the 20's cock carousel.

Didn't expect you to retake that theory. -_-

They have such beautifully named concepts in the Incel community. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

No, regular PUAs don’t

Oops I mean good puas 

This thread: egos talking past each other, defending their own biases and selfish agendas, as though it were truth.

You are never going to get men and women to drop their reproductive survival biases with logic.

Reproduction is far too important to succumb to logic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This thread: egos talking past each other, defending their own biases and selfish agendas.

All dating is selfish agenda. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

All dating is selfish agenda.

Sounds like you ladies don't agree with that though.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All dating is not a selfish agenda and "pick up" is as old as the hills. Men have been doing pick up since they existed. It's just the dance of masculine and feminine and the planning and discussion between men over what works and what doesn't when it comes to attracting the feminine into their lives. It's just formed into a sort of (now mostly dead) online community where guys with really awful social skills would come together and try to get advice on how to improve this domain of their lives. It's no more unconscious than anything else your strive for. The online communities have gotten a bad wrap though because a lot of guys with social issues bring a lot of their emotional problems along for the ride. There is conscious ways of going about it and unconscious ways of going about it.