Preety_India

Isn't Pickup Unconscious?

303 posts in this topic

@Preety_India  yeah romantic physical attraction is much closer to real love than hate, wars, prejudice etc. I'm glad you got to experience this.

Stay cool & dry.

@Shunyata

I already experienced my Romeo and Juliet of my life. 

It's a one in a million experience. 

This love needs to be experienced at least once in a person's lifetime. 

Now I feel fulfilled. I don't feel the need to look for romantic love anymore. 

I can still look for conscious partners to settle with but none of them will ever come any closer to the relationship I already experienced. 

It's a treasure, an elixir of the soul. 

Your thirst is quenched. 

Once you drink that elixir, there are no more deserts to walk through. 

You're not desperate for love anymore. You can still enjoy people and relationships, but that eternal love is already fulfilled in the spirit. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 hours ago, shamaanitar said:

I understand that this is what you wished women would be. Just as, from a female perspective, we would wish men to be looking for love, something deeper etc. You are asking us, women, to try to see this from a male perspective. Yet you are trying to push your experience as a male into the experience of a woman by comments like this.

Please note that comments like this devalue your teaching which I find highly valuable. Reading comments like this show you in a rather unattractive, unintelligent, misogynistic light. This comment said to a woman in real life, could be considered sexual harassment. You are adding to the problem. Please be more aware.

Women are not sluts even though you would wish us to be. We, like you, are human beings first, female second.

Please, you must take resposibility as your word has a lot of meaning to a lot of men. I'm sure you don't intend for men to see women as mere objects.

You have a tendency to view women to be either hot or intelligent. This is a simplification and from my experience: simply not true. Intelligent and beautiful women tend to hang out with other intelligent and beautiful women. But as our intrests are to do something bigger than just play the social game, we tend not to go clubbing. I understand that your perspective is different as you most likely have hung out with Vegas girls, who, due to their cultural background, are socialized in a different way. Please keep in mind that your experiences only give a tiny glimpse into this complex group called women.

I mean no offence, but this really made me see you in a different light.

This is true in my experience as well. Most women want love and someone they can build their life with. That type of person is whats rare and valueable. Its hard to trust a lot of men because so many have manipulative intentions. There needs to be genuine connection, passion, trust building, and willingness to change for mutual benefit. A great way for women to get to mans heart is through humor and friendship. A ton of relationships today start from something more casual with very loose, fun friendship bonds that become irresistable. Most men do not want to be guilt tripped or controlled early on so take things lightly and see if there is potential to build. 

@Preety_India I would say that romantic physical love is rather enslaving. You are always left with an elusive shadow. It's not how you get truly fulfilled, at the ego level. True fulfillment and happiness can only be found within. This formula is the only key to happiness, it's old and it got tested by time and many lifetimes of suffering. So I would... disagree. 

yZHUzrtpRZc.jpg

Stay cool & dry.

@Shunyata  there's something called as twin flame. 

Two hearts that beat as one. 

@Preety_India twin flames are rare as f*ck. The ones who are worthy of this kind of love, as I have noticed, are the most selfless and transcendental. This one great artist (an artist is a shaman) got to experience this.

They both were creating the best work of art in all of history : the kingdom of heaven on earth. Just as some others who showed signs of true worthiness like egoless wisdom, unconditional love for all beings, incorruptibility etc. And i forgot to mention that he is going to be with the same woman during his next lifetimes in the new golden age.

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.

@Shunyata  it doesn't matter whatever you think of it. 

It's just a beautiful experience. 

So if a twin flame dies before meeting them does this mean you don't have a twin flame or they've just been reborn and you have to wait 18 years until they're legal as well as with supreme luck bump into them geographically on a massive planet of 7 billion?

Why are twin flames often in the same city or the same country as the same person?

How do twin flames exist in the context of racism? A spiritual idea seems incompatible with the biological idea.

How does twin flames simply not just represent energetic compatibility based on say emotional and mental development they've achieved, in which case many people could be your twin flame?

Why is a twin flame never really ugly?

I'm not against the feeling of twin flames, I think its really invaluable to really feel that, but how is that not easy to confuse with the simple feeling of genuine deep love? When we're deeply in love, it feels like it was meant to be, so a concept like twin flames, let's say it never existed, I'd imagine it was invented by two people who really loved each other or by someone who really loved another but for whatever reason they're no longer together. Moreover, that this concept was likely invented pre-modern globalism, simply because when we're a part of a smaller psychological geography, of which we've only recently come to associate as the entire world, we have a much smaller reference frame over who we're going to be compatible with, so a twin flame would really be a twin flame in light of the smaller population of people that existed inside our social reference frame. Most people can only fit about 120 people in that social reference frame (again 7 billion + people so compare the numbers), and let's say you've got 60 males and 60 females that are in that mix of whom are all at least friends, what are the chances that at least one of those males aren't going to feel like "the one"?

How many twin flames would we have if we were cognitively able to handle 7+ billion people (remember we can only handle 120 + we barely meet nearly 0.1% of the population of Earth)?

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura  then why don't you stress enough on deep mutual connection that lovers can feel for each other 

Why do you narrow it down to sexual value? 

Precisely because that's the missing piece for you.

If I was talking to a PUA, I might emphisize the mutual love part. But since I am talking to a love-bird, I emphasize the opposite.

I can be your daughter and say I want to marry a homeless man, would you tell me not to?

Of course! Lol

What father would let his daughter marry a homeless man??? O.o

What if I love this homeless man? 

Lol

Maybe you should become the nun of sexual healing. Saving Incels from suicide with your jay. Preety, the Saint of Sexual Charity, with her team of sisters :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Beard said:

Im not disagreeing entirely, but isnt confidence just a matter of not hesitating and doubting due to competence?

And how is that competence developed?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I was talking to a PUA, I might emphisize the mutual love part. But since I am talking to a love-bird, I emphasize the opposite.

Ahhh. :o

Now I got what you were trying to do. 

@Leo Gura @Preety_India

The way we've associated confidence in the modern world is totally incongruent with reality because people have been brainwashed by so many false ideas.

You never really or at least I never experienced that failure in confidence when I was 5-12 years old when I was just starting to become attracted to the opposite sex. I never worried about looks, money, career, or just something I had to offer the woman other than whether we liked one another.

We've invented entire fictions that now govern the premise for an entire relationship with someone, and so many people think they have to run after those fictions in order to satisfy that illusory premise so we have just so many people that have lost touch with who they are down this route and simply feeling who the other person is as well via the same means.

These fictions have created a whole host of various personality disorders, a pattern we scarcely try and address.

@Shunyata In what ways do you think so? Or is it because you feel its something we shouldn't try to understand because it might destroy the illusion? Maybe it'll make the illusion even more powerful, even if the twin flames did it together? I've felt the twin flame thing, even do now, but does it mean I don't get it when I'm simply having fun trying to make sense of it?

7 minutes ago, Origins said:

@Leo Gura @Preety_India

The way we've associated confidence in the modern world is totally incongruent with reality because people have been brainwashed by so many false ideas.

You never really or at least I never experienced that failure in confidence when I was 5-12 years old when I was just starting to become attracted to the opposite sex. I never worried about looks, money, career, or just something I had to offer the woman other than whether we liked one another.

We've invented entire fictions that now govern the premise for an entire relationship with someone, and so many people think they have to run after those fictions in order to satisfy that illusory premise so we have just so many people that have lost touch with who they are down this route and simply feeling who the other person is as well via the same means.

These fictions have created a whole host of various personality disorders, a pattern we scarcely try and address.

qOpXxwcajDU.jpg

Stay cool & dry.

@Shunyata There's octopus' in oceans, some can blend in with their surroundings making them appear like the truth of their surroundings but in reality are just a place we don't want to question because of fear. Fear creates the thing to be fearful about, attack the fear in a nuanced way, a lot of the time the love will grow in a new way.

I can understand why this paradigm lock is happening. 

In a stage Orange environment, dating has to be based on desirability, fitness and achievement. A lot of pragmatism 

A pragmatic paradigm 

But in a stage Green environment, there is some idealism. A hope for new ways. Breakdown of classist values. Imaginations of pure love. 

An idealist paradigm. 

The clash is obvious between the two 

Both can be understood and integrated however.

@Preety_India Exactly, we should always be questioning both dark and light places because the light could be the dark and the light the dark, mix them together, change them around, add some colour to our psycho-chemical cocktail and we achieve higher integration. For me, integration is at the very least the means, not absolutely certain about what the end is though, I just see myself being sucked into a blackhole.

1 minute ago, Origins said:

@Preety_India Exactly, we should always be questioning both dark and light places because the light could be the dark and the light the dark, mix them together, change them around, add some colour to our psycho-chemical cocktail and we achieve higher integration. 

That's the recipe for life.