Thewritersunion

Matthew Santoro comment on Leo’s New video lol

67 posts in this topic

:D We’re getting mainstream bois

58BC9812-4961-4A61-A7D4-6C2F75A770DE.jpeg

Edited by Thewritersunion

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

what are some examples of things that were once considered conspiracy theories? I am pretty sure the concept of a conspiracy theory is a relatively new concept that didn't emerge until the printing press saw wide usage across society. Before that people didn't know much and didn't even think much about stuff like this.  

As I said, the reason conspiracy theories are so alluring is precisely because they mix kernels of truth with bullshit.

Pointing at the kernels of truth is the classic maneuver conspiracy theorists use to lure you into believing the bullshit.

The game works like this: any time you point out how dumb some conspiracy theory is, the conspiracy theorist will point at the kernels of truth. Because the mind a genius at confirmation bias and cherrypicking data to justify its narratives.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura It also depends in what spirit it's done in. It can be driven by the painbody for instance, which in most cases it usually is, or it can be playful. 

???????

Most conspiracy theories have been proved to be false. 

Tell me at least one conspiracy theory that has been proved completely true. 

Try changing my mind. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Not everything needs to be in the realm of 'true/ false'

To learn sometimes it's wisest to remove that game all together. 

???????

8 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

what are some examples of things that were once considered conspiracy theories? I am pretty sure the concept of a conspiracy theory is a relatively new concept that didn't emerge until the printing press saw wide usage across society. Before that people didn't know much and didn't even think much about stuff like this.  

He isn't making the distinction between conspiracy theories and a regular theory or concept. For example, hundreds of years ago, people thought that a fully formed tiny human was in a sperm and the egg just provided nutrients. With the invention of microscopes, this was proven false. Yet this wouldn't be a "conspiracy theory"

I'd say complex conspiracy theories are relatively new and the printing press had an enormous impact. Yet simpler conspiracies have existed much longer. In ancient villages, there were likely people speculating about how the neighboring clansman are conspiring to do xyz. Or a king may speculate of a conspiracy against him.  

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Most conspiracy theories have been proved to be false. 

You can't really prove a thing false. Which part of the problem.

Tell me at least one conspiracy theory that has been proved completely true.

Well, the CIA does do some evil shit, and dirty politics has always been a thing. Like Republicans suppressing the black vote.

Also, it does seem like Epstein was actually running a pedophile ring. Although people exaggerate it a lot.

@Preety_India Are u not aware of whats going on with Sushant Singh Rajputs murder case in India? 

One would be a complete a complete fool to believe that it was actually a suicide. Politics is dirty buisness especially when it is predicated upon hierarchy & these people have 101 tricks up their sleeves to fabricate the Truth. 

This case will lead to mass civil unrest in India if the Truth doesn't come out about these rats. 

Shout outs to my mans Modhi. 

Edited by Vipassana

@Thestarguitarist14 he is a 'Top 10 facts' youtuber. His whole career is predicated on talking about 'facts'. I wasn't surprised when I saw his comment ? he probably has so many theories in his mind, Leos non nuanced thoughts didn't register in his mind. 

11 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

I have never heard of Matt Santoro.

neither have I and after looking at his channel he just churns out dumb "top 10" youtube videos with awful thumbnails so I'm not sure why his opinion remotely matters here 

@Husseinisdoingfine I remember seeing his comments on Leo's older videos

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

14 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@Preety_India Are u not aware of whats going on with Sushant Singh Rajputs murder case in India? 

One would be a complete a complete fool to believe that it was actually a suicide. Politics is dirty buisness especially when it is predicated upon hierarchy & these people have 101 tricks up their sleeves to fabricate the Truth. 

This case will lead to mass civil unrest in India if the Truth doesn't come out about these rats. 

Shout outs to my mans Modhi. 

That whole thing is a red herring to distract the masses from actual problems like poverty, rapes, farmer ordinance ,etc. That is like the best example of a silly conspiracy theory. Lol

Whether it was a suicide or not will be determined after the investigation is done, but there is no need for silly speculations, especially be the media houses. 

Modi is a fascist.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, the CIA does do some evil shit, and dirty politics has always been a thing. Like Republicans suppressing the black vote.

Also, it does seem like Epstein was actually running a pedophile ring. Although people exaggerate it a lot.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, the CIA does do some evil shit

We already know it. Not a conspiracy theory. 

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

dirty politics has always been a thing. Like Republicans suppressing the black vote.

We already know this. Not a conspiracy theory. 

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, it does seem like Epstein was actually running a pedophile ring.

This was found to be a fact under investigation. Again not a conspiracy theory. 

Try again.

7 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

That whole thing is a red herring to distract the masses from actual problems like poverty, rapes, farmer ordinance ,etc. That is like the best example of a silly conspiracy theory. Lol

and who is creating this red herring? 

Modhi is what India needs in their current stage of development 

@Vipassana  sushant did commit suicide. 

And Modi is not needed in India. He is a joke. 

Because of him, I can't say he is joke on Twitter. That sums it up. 

@Preety_India I would say the most serious conspiracy theory which might have merit is UFOs.

But even in that case, it is understandable that if the government has access to advanced alien technology they would obviously keep it top classified for military and strategic defense purposes. And otherwise, the government probably does not have a solid understanding of UFOs, so they don't have much useful to say.

And even here, the US Navy has released official UFO footage. So it's not like they are hiding it very well.

@Leo Gura  that's agreeable. Only one conspiracy theory that makes sense 

Majority of conspiracy theories are hocus pocus of deluded minds who wanted something for excitement.. 

If Leo did in fact say ALL conspiracy videos, then I guess he has a point lol, I could see Leo's passion might lead to accidentally coming off as too generalising or too arrogant. If you express a lot of passion you're bound to not be 100% in every single statement, you'd have to be pretty damn clinical and somewhat robotic to do so, and that wouldn't register with many people.