Thewritersunion

Matthew Santoro comment on Leo’s New video lol

67 posts in this topic

@Akemrelax @Madyar I just now did & i am starting to innerstand what you guys mean. I was clueless about what was happening currently in punjab and it is absolutely true that the media is creating a big red herring with bollywood. I got blind sided with the bollywood stuff although I am glad I didn't spent much time on it. It was just interesting to me that guy hung himself with a rope yet his neck looks like it got strangled with a dog belt. Equally interesting that a girl who 'jumped' off a roof landed 20 feet far as if the wind carried her away. I still think this situation will generate some positive changes but I can see how the Modhi Gov seized this opportunity to deceive. 

Edited by Vipassana

I won't read the whole topic but guys just remember that " earth revolves around the sun " was once a conspiracy theory. 

10 hours ago, wavydude said:

" earth revolves around the sun " was once a conspiracy theory. 

No it wasn't. It was a scientific theory advanced by serious intellectuals with quality arguments and evidence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No it wasn't. It was a scientific theory advanced by serious intellectuals with quality arguments and evidence.

I'm pretty sure if you went into the 60s and asked the common public whether the statement "Nixon banned psychedelics to demonise blacks and hippies" is a conspiracy theory, most would say yes. 

@electroBeam but if you know Nixon, then this is exactly what you would suspect him of doing. It's congruent with the chatacter and not outlandish.

And if you know Hillary Clinton you wouldnu't suspect her to be a pedophile child trafficker, whatever, I am not up-to-date on those conspiracies.

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I'm pretty sure if you went into the 60s and asked the common public whether the statement "Nixon banned psychedelics to demonise blacks and hippies" is a conspiracy theory, most would say yes. 

Perhaps so, but that does not excuse conspiratorial theorizing.

The most common way that conspiracy theorists justify their BS speculations is by citing some case in the past where something crazy came true. Then their mind takes that as license to speculate wildly and in a paranoid manner about everything under the sun.

The nature of reality is such that there's a lot of stuff we don't know. But that is not license to feed all your ego's selfish fears and suspicions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you asked the church it was a conspiracy theory.