Bojan

Heavy metal detox without DMSA

47 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Look man, you're gambling with your brain. Up to you.

Yes, they contain less mercury than salmon. But if you are eating them every day, it will add up. Stomach absorbs 80% of mercury. Then it gets lodged in your brain.

This is my current meal plan & I don't want to listen to what you're saying. I'm young and healthy & no fish is going to take that away from me.

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 10.10.05 AM.png

Edited by Yali

10 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

What about seaweed in sushi?

Don't know.

Seaweed probably has high heavy metal content but it might be balanced out by the other health benefits of seaweed. Hard to say if it's a net positive or not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

This is my current meal plan & I don't want to listen to what you're saying. I'm young and healthy & no fish is going to take that away from me.

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 10.10.05 AM.png

Like I said, do whatever you want.

But I would remove that Tuna. Tuna is poison. There's not doubt about it. At the very least replace it with canned salmon. Tastes better too.

On 3.10.2020 at 7:51 PM, Villager Albert said:

I'm no expert but you don't need DMSA unless you have a serious buildup of heavy metals. Sweating is probably the best way to detoxify yourself so exercising and saunas are awesome. I've heard water fasting also is great. From supplements, the most effective ones I found are spirulina, liposomal glutathione, Omega 3, vit C, activated charcoal, glycine and NAC, you might wanna look into them.

Spirula & co has heavy metals too. Watch out!

Just now, neutralempty said:

Do you have any data on heavy metal contents in vegetables?

The closes I have is Clean Fifteen and Dirty Dozen but this applies to US only I believe

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I won't be able to read "Amalgam Illness, Diagnosis and Treatment", or Andy's protocol right now. Maybe later. My focus, peace, concentration I think are decreasing right now, can't start changing for another month.

But my question is: Can Andrew Cutlers protocol be simplified? 

Like from the article I read, I should basically buy DMSA and start taking it in small doses, every 4 hours, for 3 days, then rest for 3 days, then increase the dose until I reach 25mg. Then I can add ALA and take these supplements every 3 hours. This should be done for a year or more, so I would need a lot of supplies.

Also, I should basically get water filters, get on a more strict diet or just an affordable, but less healthy diet that won't make me starve. 

I have to make a post about the kind od dangerous boxes of medicine my mom is taking for her condition and ask how to get her off that and help her somehow...

@Bojan You should not be getting into detox with such a lazy mindset. Detox is serious business and the very least you could do is bother to read a book about it. If you can't read a book, then don't do it.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bojan You should not be getting into detox with such a lazy mindset. Detox is serious business and the very least you could do is bother to read a book about it. If you can't read a book, then don't do it.

I can and I will.

picard_facepalm.jpg

So a dude like CR7 eating fish for breakfast for the last 15 years? and is inside 0.00001% of human fitness. He looks healthy to me. What is going to happen to him? 

I did not know detox was a serious thing, in my community, those who talk about detox and stuff are those who have fallen for every conspiracy theory they ever heard off and for many other scams, and if i were to talk about their intelect level and consciousness level.....no 

Does getting tattos also lead to heavy metal exposure?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Bojan taking your mom of her medicine may kill her. Stop being ignorant and accept that you don't know what you are doing.

Research & learn. People are not sharing these tips with you for shits and giggles. You can give yourself end stage kidney failure of you do this wrong. You glomerular filtration will shut and you can die. You are not being a rebel, you are being a fool

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

People have different genetics. Your genetics determines how well your body can naturally detox and eliminate heavy metals.

Some people can naturally eliminate 90% of heavy metals, while others only 10%. If you are the 10% type, you will be screwed with diseases and conditions for life unless you develop some detox protocols.

@Bojan xD ok dude 

Anthony William's heavy metal detox cleanse is worth looking into. It's in his new book cleanse to heal.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On 10/4/2020 at 1:22 AM, mikelyons said:

@Leo Gura I've been looking for a list of reliable sources for detox methods, there doesn't seem to be 1 solid thread I can share with friends and family who are interested.

If you're talking about heavy metal detox (mercury; lead; arsenic), the only way is to maintain a steady blood concentration of at least one double thiol chelator (ALA, DMSA, or DMPS) for a pretty long time, 3 days absolute minimum to be exact, but longer is WAY more efficient. It's not hard to do right but it's also very easy to do wrong. It's complicated stuff until it's understood in full. Those chelators also disrupt various other metal excretion pathways (metallothionein, etc) so you have to take preventative measures to keep copper toxicity at bay. And each one has completely different effects. ALA is the only one that crosses the blood brain barrier, some only chelate organic mercury, some only inorganic mercury, some work intracellularly, some don't, some chelate lead and mercury, some only mercury and arsenic... It's complicated. Onibasu / Andy Cutler is the pioneer for this stuff.

http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol.html

On 10/14/2020 at 8:09 AM, Adam M said:

Anthony William's heavy metal detox cleanse is worth looking into. It's in his new book cleanse to heal.

@Adam M  How did you find the book?  Did you do the detox?  How involved was it (schedule? procedures? cost? etc.)?  Did you experience any benefits?  Cheers

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 10/11/2020 at 0:43 PM, Harikrishnan said:

Does getting tattos also lead to heavy metal exposure?

Hard to tell since there is so many different kinds of ink out there… I know most higher end manufacturers use organic ingredients.

That said literally every color is created with different ingredients and there’s an essentially infinite amount of colors sooo??‍♂️

But tbh it’s a price I’m willing to pay. Love my ink. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 16.6.2021 at 5:57 PM, MellowEd said:

Is there any good books on this matter?

The Mercury Detoxification Manual: A Guide to Mercury Chelation

It does not only discuss mercury, but cadmium, arsenic, antimony and lead too