Mosess

My mind became retarded after awakening

33 posts in this topic

I can't explain most of the things that i want to to anyone. most of the times People either don't understand what i am saying, or are misinterpreting it. it is creating problems in my work life, relations and family. 

It is as if my brain does not want to function anymore, like an error has occurred lol

Edited by Mosess

Maybe that's because its not quite awakening but half awakening.

Rest assured, in a deeper awakening, there are no people to explain stuff to at all!

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Maybe that's because its not quite awakening but half awakening.

Rest assured, in a deeper awakening, there are no people to explain stuff to at all!

Not talking about the metaphysical stuff, im talking about the "normal mundane" shit people talk about.

By that logic, @zeroISinfinity would be the most awakened person on this forum. 

Jokes aside, can you be more specific, what do you usually talk about that others don't get?

Well, if you're tuning in enough to notice that they don't understand you, and you notice that it's creating problems your mind is still working. ;) Can you take some time to yourself? It also helps to record yourself talking, or journal to get thoughts and insights out, then the need to share them with other who aren't open to them doesn't arise as much. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Mosess

Paying more attention to details could be helpful. I would consider awareness is not causing what you’re claiming it is, but making you aware of it for the first time.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Y'all be careful, that's online bullying toward zero, and even if there's no one there left to be offended, it could catch on and the wrong user will get bullied... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

Jokes aside, can you be more specific, what do you usually talk about that others don't get?

I have got no fucking idea

Please be more specific in your posts. There is basically no helpful info that will help any of us give you actual advice. If you have a problem. Communicate it as clearly as possible. Don't be lazy.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Lol. Are you having trouble communicating to others, or are you having trouble thinking clearly?

@erik8lrl i would say it is more of a communication problem but it concerns both

my mind is thinking so much faster than i am able to communicate.

Edited by Mosess

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

Please be more specific in your posts. There is basically no helpful info that will help any of us give you actual advice. If you have a problem. Communicate it as clearly as possible. Don't be lazy.

Thats the thing, i am never specific when i communicate for some unknown reason. I dont think laziness is the reason

@Nahm what about too much awareness with no previous conceptual understanding of anything concerning awakening?

3 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Well, if you're tuning in enough to notice that they don't understand you, and you notice that it's creating problems your mind is still working. ;) Can you take some time to yourself? It also helps to record yourself talking, or journal to get thoughts and insights out, then the need to share them with other who aren't open to them doesn't arise as much. 

My mind is working most of the time, i can just become aware of it talking to itself. Sometimes even i cant understand whats going on in there lol

that is because you are trying to combine awareness with other practices, not sure where exactly your intention is focused, but you will find cause of this there. 

Edited by purerogue

Try to dumb it down to their level.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Who says I am not? ;)

2 hours ago, Mosess said:

@Nahm what about too much awareness with no previous conceptual understanding of anything concerning awakening?

Too much infinity?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE