Galyna

Breaking through solipsism

115 posts in this topic

@Javfly33

If there are pov’s, and knowing is aware of this....vs if there are pov’s, and not knowing is aware of this...nothing at all would change, with the exception that the thought would never arise...because not knowing would be knowing that it is not knowing and there is nothing knowable, since it is what is, and it is, not knowing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Galyna

On 9/13/2020 at 6:03 PM, Galyna said:

Guys, I want to share with you what has happened the other day. Because I was chasing the understanding for about five years, now I got it!

In order to understand Oneness, one has to receive the experience of being Nothing. As soon as you pass through the experience of being nothing, this thought about others vs. me would never occur in your mind.

The only difficulties on my way to understanding and grasping that everything is one was in fact the belief in the so-called POV.

Once you become raw experience - literally become a raw experience where "being" (hearing, seeing, feeling, and perceiving) just happens - you would not experience such a thing as POV. At that particular time, you will lose the sense of self and you will become nothing. When you become nothing you would not have any registration whatsoever of the particular moment of time. You literally become a raw experience. When this happens, you can only recognize that when experience has already taken place, but not when you are fully in it, because there is no one to register that experience. When you retrospect about losing yourself, you see that you literally became nothing - there was no one behind the scenes, just raw experience. Raw experience does not hold ownership, therefore there is no such things as others or me. There is only this experience. Which feels like never happened when you think about it. Call it a dream if you want. But it never happened.

So, in order to understand if others exist or not, get rid of your current POV. And the way to do it is to become awareness that is not aware of itself and relax and go with the flow. Once you pass through this experience and you literally become nothing, the question about "me vs. other" will resolve on its own. All you need to do is to change the paradigm, not in your mind, but rather, you're getting rid of your POV here, which is on your way to a bigger understanding.

Being aware of being aware is the first, initial, and important step to become nothing. The second step will be full relaxation where you are not aware anymore of the observer, you just become what you are observing. Once you're there, it will lead you to the experience of becoming nothing. When you become nothing, you would understand that there is no such thing as others. The topic about solipsism will be closed forever. Please don't be too strict about my works -- I'm using a linguistic language to frame this concept.

become nothing.jpg

Just to be safe, maybe do 5 more years of contemplating the boundaries between self and experience, experience and experience.

Solipsism as a notion is when a person has changes to the perceptions and concludes that objects and subjective experiences like emotions and thoughts that come from otherness, because of separate conscious agents, are not himself/herself, therefore not real. Every explanation for a solipsists to explain the solipsism view hinges on the self as the only existing thing and is real. Solipsists are partially correct in their explanation, except they conflate ego self for a sense of existing.

I think spiritual techniques primarily for developing strong states of disassociations of self might be good against solipsism view . 

56 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Galyna

Just to be safe, maybe do 5 more years of contemplating the boundaries between self and experience, experience and experience.

Solipsism as a notion is when a person has changes to the perceptions and concludes that objects and subjective experiences like emotions and thoughts that come from otherness, because of separate conscious agents, are not himself/herself, therefore not real. Every explanation for a solipsists to explain the solipsism view hinges on the self as the only existing thing and is real. Solipsists are partially correct in their explanation, except they conflate ego self for a sense of existing.

I think spiritual techniques primarily for developing strong states of disassociations of self might be good against solipsism view . 

At this point I have totally surrendered, so let’s see. 
actually prior to become Nothing, I had five years of contemplation. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

12 hours ago, Galyna said:

@lmfaoCongrats, dark night is the best thing that can happen in your life. Have you started to notice synchronicities? Just do not close off, let all the negative feelings and emotions to be there. What helped me to become "nothing" is to let go of the most intimate desire in my life, it was the last thing this ego could not let go of. Once you are empty you will get another spiritual epiphany. Also, I want it (understanding my true nature) more than anything in my life.

What was the most intimate desire? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 hours ago, lmfao said:

It’s very personal but is connected to love. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Mine was to see a T-Rex mating with a stegosaurus...

Apparently that's not going to happen anytime soon.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 14/09/2020 at 3:03 AM, Galyna said:

Guys, I want to share with you what has happened the other day. Because I was chasing the understanding for about five years, now I got it!

In order to understand Oneness, one has to receive the experience of being Nothing. As soon as you pass through the experience of being nothing, this thought about others vs. me would never occur in your mind.

The only difficulties on my way to understanding and grasping that everything is one was in fact the belief in the so-called POV.

Once you become raw experience - literally become a raw experience where "being" (hearing, seeing, feeling, and perceiving) just happens - you would not experience such a thing as POV. At that particular time, you will lose the sense of self and you will become nothing. When you become nothing you would not have any registration whatsoever of the particular moment of time. You literally become a raw experience. When this happens, you can only recognize that when experience has already taken place, but not when you are fully in it, because there is no one to register that experience. When you retrospect about losing yourself, you see that you literally became nothing - there was no one behind the scenes, just raw experience. Raw experience does not hold ownership, therefore there is no such things as others or me. There is only this experience. Which feels like never happened when you think about it. Call it a dream if you want. But it never happened.

So, in order to understand if others exist or not, get rid of your current POV. And the way to do it is to become awareness that is not aware of itself and relax and go with the flow. Once you pass through this experience and you literally become nothing, the question about "me vs. other" will resolve on its own. All you need to do is to change the paradigm, not in your mind, but rather, you're getting rid of your POV here, which is on your way to a bigger understanding.

Being aware of being aware is the first, initial, and important step to become nothing. The second step will be full relaxation where you are not aware anymore of the observer, you just become what you are observing. Once you're there, it will lead you to the experience of becoming nothing. When you become nothing, you would understand that there is no such thing as others. The topic about solipsism will be closed forever. Please don't be too strict about my works -- I'm using a linguistic language to frame this concept.

become nothing.jpg

Indeed. Solipsism is a quite an easy paradigm to relinquish. Recognise reality contains no self. Thus, there can be no conceivable self-constructed reality without a self to construct it.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Galyna Love. That reminds me of something

One cold winter's day, a number of porcupines huddled together quite closely in order through their mutual warmth to prevent themselves from being frozen. But they soon felt the effect of their quills on one another, which made them again move apart. Now when the need for warmth once more brought them together, the drawback of the quills was repeated so that they were tossed between two evils, until they had discovered the proper distance from which they could best tolerate one another. Thus the need for society which springs from the emptiness and monotony of men's lives, drives them together; but their many unpleasant and repulsive qualities and insufferable drawbacks once more drive them apart. The mean distance which they finally discover, and which enables them to endure being together, is politeness and good manners. Whoever does not keep to this, is told in England to 'keep his distance.' By virtue thereof, it is true that the need for mutual warmth will be only imperfectly satisfied, but on the other hand, the prick of the quills will not be felt. Yet whoever has a great deal of internal warmth of his own will prefer to keep away from society in order to avoid giving or receiving trouble or annoyance

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 15.9.2020. at 5:16 AM, lmfao said:

Now we are talking. Hell yeah it's connected to Love. Is there something else. Strawberries, dancing under moonlight and lots of other stuff. Will not go into much details. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 15.9.2020 at 2:01 AM, Nahm said:

not knowing is aware of this

Huh? How can one be aware of not knowing as it would be a knowing of not knowing?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

35 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Huh? How can one be aware of not knowing as it would be a knowing of not knowing?

you know what table is, what if you droop that knowing and you say you don't know what it is, there will be not knowing what it is. Putting simple , have to run. 

Edited by purerogue

1 hour ago, Loving Radiance said:

Exactly. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

After reading this my mind went into strange loop. 

What da... 

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

Exactly. 

What da... 

Most intimate desires is topic. 

Just so you know @Everlasting Goodnessadded to my dreamboard. It would be great to have such friend. No worries no strawberries and single candle. 

Had to delete Jed afraid he will beat me up.

Now we will see...

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 13/09/2020 at 6:03 PM, Galyna said:

become nothing.jpg

@Galyna What is your relation to "solipsism" now? 

That I cannot experience or verify other POVs existing, I can't figure out what the meaning of that is. I may logically try and think of hidden meanings and non-dual narratives behind it, but it doesn't amount to anything. 

I've started meditation again recently, and I remembered (once again) the reason I stopped. It was fear of going insane, emotions which surfaced again. My experience of other people being limited to another perception within my experience. And my mind feeling confused in general from instability. 

This really all is the overlooked obvious. The experience of oneness means that there's ultimate loneliness and existential dread. I freak out, being completely alone is insane. 

I have a pattern of stopping and starting again spiritual work because I get scared every time I approach something deep. 

Edited by lmfao