Galyna

Breaking through solipsism

115 posts in this topic

@billiesimon @Tetcher

It started with personal suffering, a huge need to be loved by a male. (Even though i talk to my father, he is not in my life) it actually started with father. Then when was 19, fell in love like a crazy, it wasn’t reciprocal, there my journey began. But I also was into esoteric since 12 due to my mother. I am a philosopher and always have been. Both personal suffering and craving for a Truth tailored the experience I have now. I
didn’t take any substances. 
also, my practice during this five years was being aware of my thoughts, feelings and perception. 
never meditated like crazy, but was in a constant inquiry to understand reality. Every day was contemplating about the nature of reality. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna I've been meditating for years, and there are instances where I can go really deep and be completely present. There's no thoughts or anything. I completely lose my sense of identity, and in that moment there's nothing. Im not aware of myself anymore, just pure experience. But then in an instant everything gets back online so to say. Suddenly your awareness comes back. And everything returns in an instant - your whole story about who you are, and everything you've been through in your life (your history). In other words, your sense of identity is back (your ego).

@vinc3nc

1 minute ago, vinc3nc said:

@Galyna I've been meditating for years, and there are instances where I can go really deep and be completely present. There's no thoughts or anything. I completely lose my sense of identity, and in that moment there's nothing. Im not aware of myself anymore, just pure experience. But then in an instant everything gets back online so to say. Suddenly your awareness comes back. And everything returns in an instant - your whole story about who you are, and everything you've been through in your life (your history). In other words, your sense of identity is back (your ego).

yep, that is where I am right now. 
we need to blur the lines between dualities to let the ego collapse completely. 

I have realized, not intellectually, nothingness.

But I also realized that nothingness is everything.

So to be one, is still to be ego, while knowing the truth.

like Yin and yang. Oneness, has been revealed to me in this way.

What say you to this? In other words, what happens after realization of nothingness in your view from relative/illusionary perspective?

edit: for clarity

Edited by SgtPepper

Ya know, we knock about saying we’re not real and all that, that we’re nothing. But at the end of the day, we’re here, we’re doing shit we’re fucking about. So even if we’re not real, and come the end of it all it all doesn’t matter, we’re still here doing this shit no matter if it’s imaginary or not. That’s as real as it gets. I’ve confused the fuck out of myself this past year. But even if we’re nothing, we still have to go through all this bollocks so ya know, it’s as real as real can be. I’ve had awakenings and realisations and I always find myself right back here doing this shit that’s not real, but feels real. So end of the day what difference does it actually all make???‍♂️

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well you can take a psychedelic and experience absolute infinity directly.  

All I can do help you sort it out somehow conceptually .    Contemplate... can reality be limited?  You should realize ultimately there is nothing that could limit reality because every limit has to be inforced by another limit and so on.. To infinity.   So reality ends up being absolutely infinite. Not just in the spatial dimension. But in every possible dimension. Therefore we can conclude that the possibility of you being born as this particular human form and not some other way must be included in this infinity.. And so there you are!! 

@Someone here I have taken several Psychedelics. Although I still I am Psychedelic newbie.

I even did 5-meo-dmt last weekend. Took a supposedly "breakthrough dose", realized I was inside Infinity. Realized that the possibility of infinite dimensions (where infinite lives could be lived by Consciousness) could be possible.

Realized the floor I was sitting in was being imagined by ME (NOT my mind, but Infinity, which is actually mi mind lol. But is the "great mind" , the "universal mind").

YET, here I am. A universe is being imagined around me. But the physical body that is being placed around this universe, it's a certain one. It's definitely not my mother's body. I haven't lived my mother's body. As far as I know, my mom's live could be just a fantasy.

I just really want to know if:

1 - the bodies I see on the street, does a Consciousness emanates and it's aware of them in a POV dynamic the same as mine?

2 - Do I ever live, in first person, just as I am living this life, those other "persons" lives?

3-  If the second is correct, then I can only live one POV AT A TIME. It's difficult to say if when I am talking to my girlfriend there actually somebody there with a POV being experienced or not.

I don't know man, I just really want to fucking know. There can't be any assumptions, ideas, logical inferences. I want to verify in my experience experiencing my girlfriends POV. If not , it's going to be belief.

Only experiencing each person POV and remember it will do.

@Galyna It's great that you had this break through without substance it has the potential to be stable and transformative. Your explanation in the first post was very clear. I'll be following your expression on this forum.

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well you can take a psychedelic and experience absolute infinity directly.  

All I can do help you sort it out somehow conceptually .    Contemplate... can reality be limited?  You should realize ultimately there is nothing that could limit reality because every limit has to be inforced by another limit and so on.. To infinity.   So reality ends up being absolutely infinite. Not just in the spatial dimension. But in every possible dimension. Therefore we can conclude that the possibility of you being born as this particular human form and not some other way must be included in this infinity.. And so there you are!! 

This explanation of no limitation employs many limitations. Infinite potentiality is not ‘all possible things’, but rather an ineffable ‘substance’ which is formless and can appear as any ‘thing’. In the self discovery, seeking, or path sense, this explanation is not expansive or clarifying, it is ironically, and unfortunately, limiting. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

ineffable ‘substance’ which is formless and can appear as any ‘thing’

As Probability in quantum, correct? Probability that exists but not yet manifested in a “physical world.”

Edited by Galyna

@Nahm potential VS actual is a duality.  Yup?   Infinite potentiality that "can" appear as anything =infinite actuality that is everything.   So whatever is possible is actual. And since what is possible is infinite.. What is actual is infinite.  

20 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

1 - is the bodies I see on the street, does a Consciousness emanates and it's aware of them in a POV dynamic the same as mine?

2 - Do I ever live, in first person, just as I am living this life, those other "persons" lives?

3-  If the second is correct, then I can only live one POV AT A TIME. It's difficult to say if when I am talking to my girlfriend there actually somebody there with a POV being experienced or not.

1 - I don't know.  I mean I don't have experiential answers to that so to not be kidding you and myself.  But just think about it.. Why would that be impossible for infinity? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm potential VS actual is a duality.  Yup?   Infinite potentiality that "can" appear as anything =infinite actuality that is everything.   So whatever is possible is actual. And since what is possible is infinite.. What is actual is infinite.  

1 - I don't know.  I mean I don't have experiential answers to that so to not be kidding you and myself.  But just think about it.. Why would that be impossible for infinity? 

See. That's the problem.

I can think that there are infinite number of dimensions but...

The fact is I have never experienced another POV. Just white pure light and Imagination on 5-meo-dmt and then the rest of the time my normal POV.

Never ever another body has been experienced.

So I just find that believing that there are in fact other POV its going to be belief.

And if it's a belief, what differenciates from religion?

I thought Spirituality and Truth was direct Experience, no beliefs, suppositions, guessings...

@Galyna

I would say yes, and how quantum computers are different than conventional computers comes to mind. I would also say no, as the word quantum by definition denotes a measurement (albeit a smallest measurement), and potentiality in terms of infinite consciousness is immeasurable by what it appears to be. Zero is Infinity. If interested, googling and reading the acute definitions of ‘hologram’, ‘holographic’, and ‘holon’ can sometimes illuminate new insights in regard to what is pointed to as whole, and or Holy. 

Quantum mechanics is arguably the best pointing. The uncertainty principle comes to mind, which says the knowing of an electron is limited where it is or where it’s going and the more that is known of one ‘position’, the less that is known of an electrons trajectory. Since there is no thing which is not electrons, or atoms if you will, I like to think this pairs with something intuitively recognized, that one can focus on what is, or ‘where one’s at’...or on where one’s going, on what will be. I believe this ‘dilemma’ is recognized by everyone and is referred to in philosophical perspectives as letting go of the past (and even “present”), revealing focus to at least some degree is the effortlessness of creation creating, with obviously some ‘measure’ of ‘unfolding’ probabilistically. I also think the situation of COVID, in regard to creation-creating being subjective and or objective, and to what extent if any we have a role in it, makes for an exciting & interesting contemplation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Javfly33 think about it as pieces of a puzzle.  Every piece only makes sense by there being other pieces that fit with it.  So how can you as this little form this human puzzle piece be the only thing out there and there is absolutely nothing other than you in reality?   Do you realize you appear to be a limited form?  So your being a particular puzzle piece with particular edges requires an explanation. There must be other puzzle pieces along with you that forms together a perfect harmonious unity in the biggest picture possible.  So "you" as this human form is NOT the only thing that exists.. Others are also real.. If you are the only one out there.. Then Where the fuck did all this universe come from??.?? ...

But ultimately the whole universe is YOU which is the entire puzzle pieces together. 

So others are real. But ultimately others are YOU. But not "you".  Dig that? 

-Osho

40 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I just really want to know if:

1 - the bodies I see on the street, does a Consciousness emanates and it's aware of them in a POV dynamic the same as mine?

Try to think about it from this perspective.
1. Physical reality is just an appearance. Material world as we know does not exist, how can there be other ppl?

2. what is time? Time doesn’t exist therefore subjective vs objective is another duality. 
3. you haven’t been born and will never die. The body appears physical but it is just an illusion. Drop POV, POV is an illusion. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 think about it as pieces of a puzzle.  Every piece only makes sense by there being other pieces that fit with it.  So how can you as this little form this human puzzle piece be the only thing out there and there is absolutely nothing other than you in reality?   Do you realize you appear to be a limited form?  So your being a particular puzzle piece with particular edges requires an explanation. There must be other puzzle pieces along with you that forms together a perfect harmonious unity in the biggest picture possible.  So "you" as this human form is NOT the only thing that exists.. Others are also real.. If you are the only one out there.. Then Where the fuck did all this universe come from??.?? ...

But ultimately the whole universe is YOU which is the entire puzzle pieces together. 

The thing is, the human body is empty. I'm not in the body. I am everywhere. 

It just is difficult to imagine that somewhere else in another dimension there's another infinity imagining another universe and that universe is interconnected with mine. And also why I am not Experiencing that universe but I am this one.

But Yes, I hope you are right and I discover it by myself.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No Sommie, it is all mind games. Everything you have written here are just thoughts. Become Nothing first. 
There is no such thing as you vs others, literally. There is no physical matter. There is no time. 

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

And also why I am not Experiencing that universe but I am this one.

This question has an answer in it, just look closely. This is closer to home. You speculate too much, stop the mind and conceptualization. 
Your thoughts are on the way, basically mind creates bunch of stories. 
there is no such thing as universe, literally. 

20 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I also think the situation of COVID, in regard to creation-creating being subjective and or objective, and to what extent if any we have a role in it, makes for an exciting & interesting contemplation. 

Agree, COVID doesn’t exist for me. 
also I believe that it was a part of my path, otherwise I wouldn’t be on forum that much, therefore I will never get into Nothingness. 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The thing is, the human body is empty. I'm not in the body. I am everywhere. 

It just is difficult to imagine that somewhere else in another dimension there's another infinity imagining another universe and that universe is interconnected with mine. And also why I am not Experiencing that universe but I am this one.

But Yes, I hope you are right and I discover it by myself.

Dude I'm getting bored lol.  I told you you are experiencing this particular slice of infinity because that's precisely what it means for there to be infinity.  Infinity means someone has to appear to be not infinity ? and to be appear as finite POV. 

If infinity doesn't "pretend" to be finite.. It would be finite and not infinite ?

-Osho

@Someone here and @Javfly33

For physical reality to exist there should be a space, where is this space? Space implies gravity, matter, objects and time. 
Time is a corner stone. Pls understand. 
debunk the concept of time,  as for any physical reality to exist there should be time and continuum. Where is this continuum?  
Space would imply other than one? As it should be held in void? Some point in so-called reality with location. That is impossible by default. 
there is no change but appearance of it. There is no motion but illusion of it. 
Awareness is all there is. Awareness creates illusion of the physical matter, space, time, motion, change and ego. 

Edited by Galyna