actualizing25

How to use psychedelics to reach permanent enlightenment?

64 posts in this topic

Leo said it is possible to reach permanent enlightenment through the use of psychedelics, well how do you do it? Because there are a few people here on this forum who are permanent ly awake and they did it mainly through psychedelics, so its obviously possible.

ahhhh it's not that easy peasy just read a lot, contemplate and meditate. I'll advise Shunyamurti's teachings on youtube and his blog which is offered to all for FREE

Stay cool & dry.

Psychedelics alone won't do it. They are just a tool.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@actualizing25 By consuming them and following their guidance. They can serve as your guru.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do not expect anything from psychedelics. If you want more information on this topic, read my thread I wrote after 150 trips of most powerful substances that exists:

Leo you mentioned on your blog that your journey on psychedelics was very similar to that of Christopher bache. But he took 40 years for his research and integration. He doesn't recommend us the similar method for enlightenment work. How were you able to integrate similar experience only in 2-3 years period which he took 40 years to integrate??

8 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

@Mirko So you say that psychedelics are not a good tool for this work?

Psychedelics are double-edged sword. For enlightenment purposes: They show you few minutes sneak-peak of "something" you would want to have PERMANENTLY in everyday life. But the thing is: you can't have that thing permanently! :)

Remember - You don't know that you don't know. That means you don't miss enlightenment experience until you had one. After you had one - your life may become meaningless. From then on - You'll be chasing THAT experience like an addict and you'll want to make it permanent. Ordinary life becomes PALE in comparison to psychedelic experience.

So, that was for enlightenment purposes.

For healing purposes: for uncovering your past lives - commonly available psychedelics seem useless. For healing traumas THAT YOU DO NOT REMEMBER they seem useless as well.

But they are great for opening you up! They will shatter your materialistic paradigm. You will become idealist after :)  + if you are emotionally numb, psychedelics are great for uncovering your capability to create beautiful emotions.

@Mirko But for most people psychedelics are very powerful when it comes to healing and spiritual work.  I have read so many positive reports of people who could heal themselves and who greatly benifited from psychedelics. Maybe you are using them wrong. Just because they havent worked for you so far, doesnt mean that it has to be that way for everybody.

56 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

@Mirko But for most people psychedelics are very powerful when it comes to healing and spiritual work.  I have read so many positive reports of people who could heal themselves and who greatly benifited from psychedelics. Maybe you are using them wrong. Just because they havent worked for you so far, doesnt mean that it has to be that way for everybody.

Yes they can help you with for example a relationship with your father, or partner, or they show you a different point of view when stuck in some problem or in the work. Or you can experience self-love not just as s concept but for real. Or you can introspect your psyche a lot deeper than sober...  But insights / healing from them seems to be fleeting.

Or when in the middle of the trip - when you reminded yourself some unresolved situation - memory from the past - psychedelics are great for showing you a view from "higher perspective". When it comes to memories that you want to remember but you can't - they wont help much - at least in my experience. I wanted to know exactly the moment my stuttering started in my childhood so I can look on the situation from higher perspective - did not work in the trip.

I was using them specifically for spiritual purposes. But many times I deceived myself when using them:

In the middle of trip I was totally sure I finally cured my social anxiety, yet after trip social anxiety came back.

In the middle of trip I was totally sure I finally cured my depression, yet after trip depression came back.

The same with stuttering - I thought I cured my stuttering in the middle of trip, yet stuttered after trip.

The same with heart chakra - I was 100% sure I opened my heart chakra permanently in the middle of the trip - but that was later seen as a self-deception.

psychedelics open a door in your mind that can no longer be closed. It is true that you may yearn to repeat that experience and not get it, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. It would be worse not to know that this experience or dimension is possible and to be totally materialistic, or to believe that it is possible because of having read about it but not having lived it directly. Obviously it is better to get to these states naturally, meditation etc, but for many, myself included, that is almost impossible. psychedelics take you to the top of the mountain by helicopter I read once. It is true that it would be more beautiful to walk up it, step by step, and stay there longer, but only very few can achieve this. So psichodelic are a really powerful tool in many senses, manifest the reality, how your ego works , open your soul to your deepest feelings , and taking some sights of the enlightenment

@actualizing25 With my last mystical experience on psychedelics it totally showed whats possible. It also showed a way of living the Good life, the Enlightened life. It is a very powerful tool, but it alone probably won't do it. This work needs a mix of techniques. But psyches sure do help A LOT.

Mahadev

@actualizing25 there's no point in guessing or debating about this. Just take a few steps forward and see where it goes. Try some psychedelics if you're up for it, and see what they show you, integrate that. One step at a time. There's no point in planning out your enlightenment xD

But yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that psychedelics can be a potent tool for growth. They need to be used hand-in-hand with wisdom, theory, practice. They're really not like other drugs, so it's not like taking penicillin to cure you of a bacterial infection, ie psychedelics aren't a mechanical antidote to ego or something like that. They're more like a telescope or microscope for the mind.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

you have to exeplore all and let go everything. you have to let go every desire.. honestly like they dont need you. and it will come back as more intense and it will stick forever.?

There is no 'psychedelic'. You can't separate 1 aspect of reality from another, its why everyone says we are ONE... it really is all completely connected.

The question isn't how do I use psychedelics as a tool to reach enlightenment, the real question is, how do I use life as a whole to reach enlightenment?

Suffering is the ultimate psychedelic.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

18 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Suffering is the ultimate psychedelic.

Especially existential suffering. "Break on through to the other side."

I see no reason for this to be ultimately true though. There are a million ways to get enlightened and all of them at the end of the day are just an every-which-way-confused upside down and cross-eyed swan dive into the abyss.

Edited by The0Self