Kiko

Should i cut contact with her

82 posts in this topic

@Moon Hahahaha I thought of that video too

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Kiko Don't do a heavy dinner date.

Instead, go for coffee or ice cream at a mall near your house. After ice cream and walking around, back to your place for makeout and sex.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Instead, go for coffee or ice cream at a mall near your house. After ice cream and walking around, back to your place for makeout and sex.

Yeah sure, i know that dinner as a first date is not good idea ;)

This time i will go for a kiss for sure..

@Kiko the law of state transference says that the other person feels what you feel. So if you are insecure or doubting, she will feel that, and why would she trust in you if you don't trust in yourself? You need to develop a trust with yourself that it will be ok. In your head it should already be a done deal.

Personally I expect girls to make moves too, it doesn't work. If she is feminine, you have to be the masculine force.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, Kiko said:

This time i will go for a kiss for sure..

sudfe.gif

P.S. Don't forget that you have a dick.

On 7/29/2020 at 3:18 AM, Kiko said:

She is allowing me to touch her body but she is kinda neutral. 

Should i go for the kiss if she doesnt reciprocate my  touching and she is neutral most of the times?

Should i look her in the eyes when we are alone and tell her that i want her?

The fact that you're hesitating and asking all these questions is what is going to kill your chances.

She will smell your hesitation and reject you because she knows you aren't a decisive man.

When you right moment comes you need to go for it and stop thinking. Stop listening to your brain speaking English to you. "Is this the right moment? What if she rejects me? Are my hands in the right place? Is she nervous?"

STOP THINKING AND FUCKING KISS HER LOL!

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 hours ago, Kiko said:

Yeah sure, i know that dinner as a first date is not good idea ;)

Don't listen to everything Leo says, sex on the first date isn't a good idea.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 29/07/2020 at 1:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

If she's letting you hold her hips, she willing to fuck you.

seems like a title of your new pickup book 9_9

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

how do you ask her home for sex? what's your favorite line Leo. help me out here xD

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

how do you ask her home for sex? what's your favorite line Leo. help me out here xD

It's wisest to seed an excuse early on in that date which you can then call upon as a reason for going home at the end.

It's good to have something in your house which is of interest to show off. For example, your aquarium, or a photo album of your travels, or a dog/cat, etc. Something so you can say, "Let's go! I have to show you that photo album I told you about" or "I'm thinking of remodeling my kitchen and I want your advice."

Rather than making this a lie, try to actually have some cool stuff at home that's worthy of showing off.

hahaha as if women would fall for the coffee question...xD

it‘s actually better to say you have forgotten to close your windows and heard it should rain or you need to fetch a jacket for a sec or sth like that than telling her you want to show your stamp collection.

19 minutes ago, remember said:

hahaha as if women would fall for the coffee question...

She doesn't need to fall for it. Everyone knows that sex will be happening.

She just needs a plausible excuse so she doesn't feel like slut. So the guy provides this excuse even though both parties know it's a game.

The guy can't say, "Let's go upstairs and have sex." Even though that's exactly the truth, it make her feel too slutty.

So now's a good time to start building your stamp collection, boys ;)

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

She doesn't need to fall for it. Everyone knows that sex will be happening.

She just needs a plausible excuse so she doesn't feel like slut. So the guy provides this excuse even though both parties know it's a game.

The guy can't say, "Let's go upstairs and have sex." Even though that's exactly the truth, it make her feel to slutty.

a lot of women who want a relationship don’t close after the first date as a rule! if people are already kissing and touching and stuff you don’t need an excuse to go over to your place you can just ask if she wants to come over.

how many of the girls you brought home to your place telling them sth about your fish collection did you date in a relationship? 

there are different rules for longterm than for one night.

i mean ofc you can ask someone in a funny tone if she wants to see your fish collection - might work. or  it’s a nice goodbye phrase for the evening.

Edited by remember

Lol. Really.... 

Put it this way.

If you want a preticable, generic girlfriend and relationship, then yes. Do all of this.

If you want an authentic, spontaneous girlfriend and relationship. Then get to know her and feel into your intuition. If she runs off, then she wasn't right for you anyway.

Just my tuppence worth... ;-) 

3 hours ago, remember said:

there are different rules for longterm than for one night.

No there aren't.

The only rule is: have sex.

There is nothing special about you just because you hold off sex. That's all fantasies and games.