Ook

PUA disaster

56 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraxDxDxD Yep that's pretty brilliant.  Laughing is such a release of tension, he literally puts on the table what everyone is thinking and kinda sorta uncomfortable about the situation but generally try and fail to ignore. A lot of humor is just finding what people are tense about in any given situation and bringing it to light with complete and utter disregard for it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

@Leo GuraxDxDxD Yep that's pretty brilliant.  Laughing is such a release of tension, he literally puts on the table what everyone is thinking and kinda sorta uncomfortable about the situation but generally try and fail to ignore. A lot of humor is just finding what people are tense about in any given situation and bringing it to light with complete and utter disregard for it. 

I love seeing his development up the spiral too. I think if he did this interview again now as e has moved more into stage yellow he wouldn't have attacked them as much. If you see him in his more recent podcasts he has gotten much gentler like a true yogi.

2 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

I love seeing his development up the spiral too. I think if he did this interview again now as e has moved more into stage yellow he wouldn't have attacked them as much. If you see him in his more recent podcasts he has gotten much gentler like a true yogi.

Ok, that explains a lot. I've really loved watching Tim Ferriss evolve over time too. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mandyjw To appreciate the fully glory of Brand's charm, this is the clip you must watch:

LMAO, my God he's great.

What I love about him is that he owns his sexyness, he knows he's attractive and isn't afraid to show it. 

Like I couldn't show my chest the way he does or be so expressive and careless like him even though I'm a good looking guy.

Sometimes I feel like I don't wanna overshadow others with my looks or charisma and having them think I'm too presumptuous so I end up playing a low-key behavior.

God I love Russel Brand. I am an ENFP as well and I resonate a lot with his style of talking and flirting and just absorbing the entire scene around him and spitting humor and love at a rapid pace. Im not nearly as confident or expirienced in talking as he is, but he is like a vision for me, shows me what is possible. He is also a BJJ blue belt, im a white belt, so he is an inspiration on many levels haha

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He completely commands the room and has everyone under his spell. At 3:00, the male commentator tries to enter the conversation with one of his personal experiences. Russell spontaneously and effortlessly steers the conversation in a totally different direction - to the crew behind him. They all gleefully go along with him, under his spell. It’s like he has a magic wand. 

That's what good game looks like. It doesn't just charm women, it charms all humans.

It feels totally effortless and natural. There is nothing creepy or scripted about it. It's like improvisational art.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@mandyjw To appreciate the fully glory of Brand's charm, this is the clip you must watch:

@Leo Gura He comes across as annoying to me.

Maybe it’s just me.

Still something missing though. Man mocks everyone in the room for putting on a show, while he ironically puts on an even bigger display. 

7 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

@Leo Gura He comes across as annoying to me.

Maybe it’s just me.

Pretty sure 95% of the people actually in the room for him are quite annoyed. 

Problem is his jokes are often at someone else's expense. It's great charisma, humor and assertiveness but feels ever so slightly... ick to watch.

Edited by mandyjw

10 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Problem is his jokes are often at someone else's expense. It's great charisma, humor and assertiveness but feels ever so slightly... ick to watch.

Idk if assertiveness is even needed here. Cutting people off, changing subjects, this stuff’s pretty annoying.

Do you find his accent hot? I as a guy don’t.

I think the women were already head over heels when they say him.

Idk it’s like really annoying to me, I wouldn’t want to be around someone who doesn’t let me speak or is this nonsensical.

@Akemrelax Nope, don't actually find him attractive at all. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, for sure.

Brand is a great example to study and emulate for introverts.

You will never be like him. But you can maybe go 10%, 20%, 30% towards his direction. Which will significantly improve your social life.

I've definitely done that and I highly recommend it.

I find him to be corny and obnoxious ?‍♂️

Just now, louhad said:

@Free Mind meh, you can't be that level of a chick magnet and be non-polarizing

Seeing a super charismatic guy can make you more aware of your own insecurities, so that makes sense.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@mandyjw What do think about this? This is good flirting according to me, both by Bruno and Miranda.

y'all are fooling yourselves if you think that russell isn't in the top .001% of people in terms of charisma. He would have his pick of the litter at any social situation. 

Edited by louhad

I know you guys don't like this and I know you don't like the person I'll be referring to. I get it. 

But Attraction is biological. Less logical, less conscious. Of course it can become conscious. But that's upto a person

But imagine being called "handsome" by a blind girl. 

There can never be a greater confidence boost for a man than that. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

44 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I know you guys don't like this and I know you don't like the person I'll be referring to. I get it. 

But Attraction is biological. Less logical, less conscious. Of course it can become conscious. But that's upto a person

But imagine being called "handsome" by a blind girl. 

There can never be a greater confidence boost for a man than that. 

Now I wonder what it's like to be touched by a blind person. Probably very gentle and conscious :)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.