Ook

PUA disaster

56 posts in this topic

Please don't tell me pick up artistry classes are is this bad:

Wtf is that, dude? Have you ever watched a proper pick up class? I suggest looking into RSD, Natural lifestyles, Attraction Academy or Travel Bum content and see what real pickup looks like.

Lol.

@Ook This is hilarious. Some are of course like this but if you look you can find very skilled pick up artists. RSD doesn't cover pickup much anymore but if you watch RSD tyler's videos they will help you understand the nature behind pickup.

This is how a real master looks like in action

Edited by Hello from Russia

Never seen anything like that. But you can at least learn what you should not to be doing.

13 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Of course that will work if you try it on 100 girls, 1 will surely respond that way.

But he clearly has excellent game in terms of his self-control.

The biggest problem is that during the daytime, a girl that hot will have a boyfriend 95% of the time so it will not work. You have to catch her in between boyfriends.

When your approach numbers are high, the craziest looking approaches will hook. Sometimes a girl will hook within 3 seconds and you instantly know it's on.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Penguinz0 cracks me up. His Karen vids are hilarious.

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

Penguinz0 cracks me up. His Karen vids are hilarious.

I know! He's hilarious and sarcastic af

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course that will work if you try it on 100 girls, 1 will surely respond that way.

But he clearly has excellent game in terms of his self-control.

The biggest problem is that during the daytime, a girl that hot will have a boyfriend 95% of the time so it will not work. You have to catch her in between boyfriends.

When your approach numbers are high, the craziest looking approaches will hook. Sometimes a girl will hook within 3 seconds and you instantly know it's on.

Yes. But I spoke to the PUA of that video. Of course he doesn't do that as a routine he relies a lot on building up his consciousness and his intutiveness, and on releasing traumas so that as a by-product you get instictual calibration. He did that cause in that moment it felt right, but he wouldn't do that 99% of the time

On 7/20/2020 at 8:30 AM, Hello from Russia said:

To me, this is a manufactured stunt. It’s a skill, yet I’m not impressed by this type of skill. I’m much more impressed by the inter-personal skills of someone like Russell Brand. I would put that mastery at a much higher level than this. Just my preference. To each their own. 

5 hours ago, Forestluv said:

I’m much more impressed by the inter-personal skills of someone like Russell Brand.

Russell Brand isn't a skill. It's his natural disposition. He's off-the-charts extroverted and charismatic. An introverted guy is never going to be able match that.

Brand's a natural. You can imitate him, but you ain't ever gonna be as slick as him unless you got his unique type of personality.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Russell Brand isn't a skill. It's his natural disposition. He's off-the-charts extroverted and charismatic. An introverted guy is never going to be able match that.

Brand's a natural. You can imitate him, but you ain't ever gonna be as slick as him unless you got his unique type of personality.

I’m introverted and I don’t claim that I would ever be able to match his charisma. Part of his charisma is that it is amazingly intuitive and spontaneous. Yet there are still some things I can observe about him and develop to an extent. For example, I’ve never seen anyone handle Candice Owens the way Russell did. In particular, I watched how he was able to disarm her. I became aware of new dynamics of communication that I’ve been using in my own communication. I’m not saying that I can do it at Russel’s level, yet I can have a genuine, playful, non-threatening demeanor and I find watching Russell helps my expression.   

45 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I’m introverted and I don’t claim that I would ever be able to match his charisma. Part of his charisma is that it is amazingly intuitive and spontaneous. Yet there are still some things I can observe about him and develop to an extent. For example, I’ve never seen anyone handle Candice Owens the way Russell did. In particular, I watched how he was able to disarm her. I became aware of new dynamics of communication that I’ve been using in my own communication. I’m not saying that I can do it at Russel’s level, yet I can have a genuine, playful, non-threatening demeanor and I find watching Russell helps my expression.   

I agree i've learnt a lot too just from watching Russell Brand interactions.

57 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Yet there are still some things I can observe about him and develop to an extent.

Yes, for sure.

Brand is a great example to study and emulate for introverts.

You will never be like him. But you can maybe go 10%, 20%, 30% towards his direction. Which will significantly improve your social life.

I've definitely done that and I highly recommend it.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, for sure.

Brand is a great example to study and emulate for introverts.

You will never be like him. But you can maybe go 10%, 20%, 30% towards his direction. Which will significantly improve your social life.

I've definitely done that and I highly recommend it.

Yea you can also learn from his spirituality and conscious politics. In fact I'd love to see you on his podcast Leo, everyone seems to want you on Joe Rogan but I think you 2 would have a great conversation i think you two are on a similar trajectory apart from the psychedelics part.

The first Russel Brand interview I watched was bad, so it's funny to hear him talked about an this perfect example of extroversion here. It was this one. He couldn't connect with her at all, basically ended up mocking her a bit. I laughed a few times but overall it left a lot to be desired. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw To appreciate the fully glory of Brand's charm, this is the clip you must watch: