Don Wei

Getting more masculine energy and attracting more feminine women

146 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura :D:D

Me: “Hey girl, I like your hot long legs, when do they spread?”

Her: 

11D40495-249D-4CD4-80FA-4E2052B4AECD.gif

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I noticed a weird trend... many fat guys like skinny or even anorexic women, tall guys prefer petite women, while little men tend to be attracted or want to be dominated by strong women. And I have met a skinny guy who liked women with big strong arms :ph34r:

Edited by Member

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Giraffe girl, not hot.

that’s just because you don’t want to go on tipping toes for a kiss.

32 minutes ago, Member said:

What's your height?

Last time, my mum measured me, I was 6ft 4 inches tall. Still growing.

I found another tall girl

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

On 18.7.2020 at 11:52 PM, mandyjw said:

Just my personal opinion, I think you're attractive, masculine and I like your style but if you're hair was shorter and all dark, it would read as more masculine, in my opinion. But I've always liked really short hair on guys, so maybe get some other opinions before changing anything. 

I agree. You have a really attractive and masculine face, you should do a buzzcut.  

@Member Tall women is relative, so it depends. :D 

@Sine @Member guys i've already done buzzcuts before and they do not fit me, thats why I'll never do it again unless i'm balding. I also feel like that haircut fits a lot better with buff guys or black guys they always look good with that haircut

This is me last year when I visited america for the first time. I've never looked more like garbage. I really wasn't happy here. The boyscouts told me I should shave my hair to look neat. It sucked... I mean I was super skinny here and even my skin sucked ass. I looked like a burned potato.

IMG_20190804_152920.jpg

Edited by Don Wei

@Member No. she is young. She will grow, gain weight, and she will look great.

@Don Wei  You look good man. I think one face pattern can fit both sexes equally well. For example I also look very similar to my sister but neither of us looks weird or anything like that x) And I've seen cases of this many times in families, like when the daughter looks like her father etc... It's totally fine :) 

@Don Wei I think your hair looks great now, it still looks good with the buzz cut except for your obviously miserable facial expression. xD 

You're gonna do awesome. Honestly, in my opinion the only thing you have working against you if anything at all, is that you're only 18. So much of "masculinity" and just general confidence comes with experience, especially if you're conscious about the experiences you seek out and eager to learn and grow by observing yourself and others. One of the traps we fall into when we're really young (or older xD) is thinking too much about ourselves and worrying about how others see us. Everyone is so busy doing that that no one actually pays much attention to anyone else.

It can be really enlightening to observe others and those thoughts about yourself without judgement or self-consciousness. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Rasheed said:

Last time, my mum measured me, I was 6ft 4 inches tall. Still growing.

I found another tall girl

This now Hot!  ? 

3 hours ago, Don Wei said:

@Sine @Member guys i've already done buzzcuts before and they do not fit me, thats why I'll never do it again unless i'm balding. I also feel like that haircut fits a lot better with buff guys or black guys they always look good with that haircut

This is me last year when I visited america for the first time. I've never looked more like garbage. I really wasn't happy here. The boyscouts told me I should shave my hair to look neat. It sucked... I mean I was super skinny here and even my skin sucked ass. I looked like a burned potato.

IMG_20190804_152920.jpg

haha what? If I should choose a guy to sleep with I swear I would choose this guy over the guy with the long hair. It is, of course, your own decision, but I think it is attractive when a guy looks good without trying and that is what the buzzcut signals (if you have a handsome face and you do) But in the end looks really doesn't matter that much - I have fantasized about sleeping with Leo a lot of times for example, and that is not so much because of his looks -  even though he looks better now than he did in the beginning ... but because he has this leader-vibe when he talks. (I think..) I don't think you should concentrate on "getting more" masculine energy, but just live life, experience as much as you can and get wiser, because then you will get the same leader-like-vibe as Leo, which I think all girls find attractive. So go traveling or something - or go to the books -  go to the vipassana course or ayahuasca retreat - get deeply interested in something weird like marine biology or learn an instrument or whatever.. explore life and all its features to become a man. The knowledge will shine through you and attract people. 

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

@Don Wei I think your hair looks great now, it still looks good with the buzz cut except for your obviously miserable facial expression. xD 

You're gonna do awesome. Honestly, in my opinion the only thing you have working against you if anything at all, is that you're only 18. So much of "masculinity" and just general confidence comes with experience, especially if you're conscious about the experiences you seek out and eager to learn and grow by observing yourself and others. One of the traps we fall into when we're really young (or older xD) is thinking too much about ourselves and worrying about how others see us. Everyone is so busy doing that that no one actually pays much attention to anyone else.

It can be really enlightening to observe others and those thoughts about yourself without judgement or self-consciousness. 

Oh your only 18! Yes really just use the time to explore life and don't waste your time on computer games and Netflix, if you work hard you could be so attractive by 20 just because you would seem like a person who has seen it all. And go do ayahuasca and vipassana retreats. for God's sake. literally. And your physical appearance is already really good so you just need the shine in your eyes (and a buzzcut but you will figure that out sooner or later) 

@Sine thanks but i'm really not getting a buzzcut ever again. Because i'm not gonna be happy and then i'm not gonna be as attractive. I cut hair off yesterday but not a buzzcut. This is me right now while writing this reply

IMG_20200720_113937.jpg

But seriously looks doesn't matter. just this week I have felt deeply attracted to a guy twice my age who was actually a bit chubby, a bald guy shorter than me, a weird-looking hippie-guy with a beard that made him look like a goat and also this too-skinny guy who was short and had a gray beard that went all the way down to his belly button. 

@Sine I know others opinion doesn't matter much but lets just look at womens reaction when they see me with a buzzcut versus my middle length hair right now.

I have experienced that women  find me more attractive with the middle length haircut I got yesterday. When I have a buzzcut I get no compliments except from my mom. You have the same taste as my mom

I'm not saying buzzcuts look bad they just don't fit me.

2 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

@Sine thanks but i'm really not getting a buzzcut ever again. Because i'm not gonna be happy and then i'm not gonna be as attractive. I cut hair off yesterday but not a buzzcut. This is me right now while writing this reply

IMG_20200720_113937.jpg

This is very good! also remember to please to read books about how to give oral sex to girls, this is important because a lot of guys fuck it up. And read about tantric sex also, this will also help with your energy if you know about this stuff it will shine through you.