DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

@DrewNows I really love how he put it" ...an endless stream of mental content...." This mental content creates a focal perspective. This is amazing. 

I really really really want to see who I really am! :x

I loved the video, of course. He always integrates and gathers a good material in it. Plus it is for free. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@zeroISinfinity Can you share for us here about your stream of mental content.

I am serious, so do not joke, ok? So, when you came to this realization, how did you start to perceive the inner mental processes?

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I have another "sneaky" "manipulative" reason I hold it in my apartment. I am such a ? ya know. 

to make girls drunk and have s... with them xD  

@Galyna how far are you willing to take the exploration? If you were to go so far inward, that when you "returned" you were no where to be found...all you could do was wonder around like you had amnesia or something, "looking for you", where did i go, what do i do, how can i actually be a person ever again xD 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

That natal chart exposed my ? elements. ?

So True can't beleive it. 

i think it's like the best place to start, when it comes to connecting with varying degrees of perspective

at least to avoid the self deception created through ignorance

Edited by DrewNows

This is the first video that i posted (day 1) in the astrology thread i am building on, learning your psychic ability. It is really insightful, especially understanding how we all have different natural psychic abilities. He yangs my yinspiration

Edited by DrewNows

17 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Toughts=that's how you create this dream. You create any sort of identity with them you will get life of that person. 

You can see it very clearly when meditating. I was amazed how this "I" immediately grabs a thoughts and becomes this thought. Thoughts feels like "I" or a part of it, it is really hard to explain. 

But please can we talk about it later again? 

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

She really didn't come to a dinner or watch movie or whatever with me.

Well, why not? Making out first to take care of that part first....xD, then can be a dinner and then can be a movie, right? xD

27 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

that when you "returned" you were no where to be found.

That would be the coolest experience ever. I think I am willing to go that far. There is only one thing I can not let go, but it is a secret. I can not reveal it here. :P

Okay, my little forum community, Love ya  a lot :x.... but I gotta do some running to take care of this body and do some activities later.  

I will talk to you soon. :)

hera.PNG

51 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I do not even like wine any more, it is so sour or sweet, acidic. Maybe beer, but they do not even have a good beer here in US, maybe you can find some in the German store from Germany.  

Hey Galyna, check this out. Consuming quality fermented drinks regularly and in moderate quantities is actually one of the things that increases your life span. Centennials from around the word were studied. Simple lifestyle, wholesome food, exercise, supportive social group, meditation, laughter, etc Less is really more

@Natasha Oh, thank you, Sweet Pea! I will....:)

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@DrewNows read this: so amazing ? 

7D7BBFA4-2FAF-45E5-B5AD-3A8E1D76C44D.jpeg

Leo is coming from the same metaphysics, but what he is saying in the video is not what has been said here, but it might seem to you so, as you're just getting the hang of the basics yet. Anyway it's good that it will ground your understanding, but I will advise you to watch it again after a year or so, and then you will be more close to what he is pointing to

@Amit I haven’t finished his full episode, I posted this because it is amazing, sorry for confusion, I was talking more about stream of mental content. Has nothing to do with video ?

@Galyna I can see from your comments, you are trying to get the metaphysics right, so just pointing it out. what is the confusion?

the stream of content is the pointer, but get what is being pointed 

@Galyna I just want (to know) your secret :ph34r::xxD

Go move that body!

@Amitdid you like the video of Leo’s? Watch it all? Did it go deep enough for you? I’m curious 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows Yeah I liked it, even though I have heard it before, but my own realization has not been that deep, so It gets deeper for me with every video. 

I watched it all at 1.5x, also I was distracted in between. I get bored as he is deriving from scratch every time. OverSimplifation!!

Edited by Amit
Clarify

@Amit cool yea no matter how different our lens may be, collectively we are all vibing and transitioning together 

16 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Iiris who tracks her sleep, don’t lose sleep over losing sleep, that’s a sign of not trusting ourselves (not that she does this, I doubt she does).

Nope! I lose sleep over everything else though

21 hours ago, DrewNows said:
22 hours ago, Galyna said:

Drew do you know who is @abrakamowse ? Maybe Leo?xD

not sure,,,,but i know of one with a journal @Iiris your presence is welcome! :) 

:) though I'm not very leo-like, more like a mouse

I've actually studied just a little bit of astrology at one point. Virgo moon and sag rising

@DrewNows yea right, debating that my lens is the right one is fruitless, together we try to look from all of the lenses and make a richer view. :)

even though I don't find zodiac astrology very scientific, it's really very interesting to know the language to describe human behaviors and tendencies that go together, I think there might be some truth in it. 

I would prefer MBTI typing over this for the science part, and I'm an INTP.

I was having an idea similar to human design, but in the MBTI sense, we can test which traits a personality inclines towards and grow the person in that specialization with the help of AI.

Edited by Amit
add

21 hours ago, Amit said:

what is the confusion?

Actually no confusion, in the state of now knowing right now. Seriously. Thank God!

21 hours ago, Amit said:

get what is being pointed 

Yep-yep, meditation helps a lot.

21 hours ago, DrewNows said:

I just want (to know) your secret

xD Maybe one day....

18 hours ago, Amit said:

I'm an INTP.

I am ENFP.

@zeroISinfinity I do not allow you to feel upset! Do you get me? 

Grab your lady and go soak your butt somewhere on the Montenegro resort or in Croatia. I mean guys, no kids, no obligation, life is wonderful, so much fun to do. Plus, you are in Europe! How cool is that......

My mom went to Croatia yesterday, absolutely loves it, she is in Poreč right now. Should be like seven hours by car from Belgrade.  

sea .PNG

@Natasha Protagonist, nice! :) Great for friendships it says....

@DrewNows what is yours?

@Galyna what’s my what? Personality type? O.o 

depends on the day...

Edited by DrewNows