DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Amit said:

I've been rejected quite a lot. 

@Amit No problem, you can hop in :) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna thank you for the privilege, but I am gonna skip your long posts on zodiac sign.. 

I also beg for sorry beforehand, I tend to offend people often being a leo. 

@Galyna I’m curious about your relationship with sleep, how you view it, what value does it bring, whether it comes as a desire or blessing, feel me? 

@DrewNows  good question, I sleep when tired and it makes me feel fresh, energized and calm.

but can it be optimized, is the answer varies for people to people? 

27 minutes ago, Amit said:

thank you for the privilege

there is no privilege, we love here everyone :x, no hierarchy, absolute love!

28 minutes ago, Amit said:

I tend to offend people often being a leo. 

hahaha, I believe it is just an excuse, no need to offend anyone, everything is honky dory. 

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

@DrewNows  good question, I sleep when tired and it makes me feel fresh, energized and calm.

but can it be optimized, is the answer varies for people to people? 

Sleep is interesting indeed, usually it has to do with how in tune we are with ourselves, then there’s the belief we throw on top of that which influences are patterns and finally there’s the means to an end (sleep), what that takes to occur 

some will fall into peaceful sleep voluntarily, others it’s involuntarily, and then of course those who get trapped in thought loops keeping sleep at bay, all the energy is completely uncontrolled and in resistance/survival in the brain area 

There’s one more aspect to sleep and that’s vibration, certain energy dynamics will delay the ability to balance the energies to be conducive to sleep. It depends on what work is needed in the body. Sometimes, at least for some people, there’s so much work that it’s actually sleep inducing to promote healing where as needed and so forth, all before digestion can even take place 

(of course this is all just the view I am currently holding and it can change depending on what frequency and perception is taken)

Edited by DrewNows

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

there is no privilege, we love here everyone :x, no hierarchy, absolute love!

7 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Sleep is interesting indeed, usually it has to do with how in tune we are with ourselves, then there’s the belief we throw on top of that which influences are patterns and finally there’s the means to an end (sleep), what that takes to occur 

some will fall into peaceful sleep voluntarily, others it’s involuntarily, and then of course those who get trapped in thought loops keeping sleep at bay, all the energy is completely uncontrolled and in resistance/survival in the brain area 

@Galyna absolute love and hierarchy are not in conflict abstractly, but in this context I agree.. 

I don't need and try to offend but as it's a text message, people tend to get the tone wrong at times. They project on me, but you guys seem to be quite healthy so It's an non issue. 

@DrewNows I believe sleep is smooth when you don't care about it, also being tired along with a calm environment with dim lights are important.. 

1 minute ago, Amit said:

@DrewNows I believe sleep is smooth when you don't care about it, also being tired along with a calm environment with dim lights are important.. 

Yea it can be, my brother however prefers to fall asleep to noise (tv), and most who struggle with sleep aren’t even worried or concerned about it in the first place, it’s like a value that is insignificant, the real issue is themselves and being able to drop coping mechanisms. It’s these mechanisms that are impermeable in most sleep deprived individuals, although there’s the natural space they reside in which is unfathomable to the spiritually ignorant. Just a higher view of the ordain (basically the why behind it) 

if that makes any sense   

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@Galyna I’m curious about your relationship with sleep, how you view it, what value does it bring, whether it comes as a desire or blessing, feel me? 

Oh I love to sleep, I go to bed early....

If I do not have enough sleep I am very aggressive, for some people it is food, for me it is a sleep, I do not care if I am hungry, but if I don't have not enough sleep, oh boy...xD

It absolutely renews me, like after a good night sleep I reborn again. I build my life around a good rest. Rest and sleep is everything in my daily routine. No rest = no physical activity.

I also like this feeling of letting go all the issues of the day and watching my awareness as I am falling asleep. I wrote about it couple years ago. 

Sometimes I lucid dream...but it is rear....

What about you? 

@DrewNows oh one more thing, it can take me about 15 min to fall asleep, do not have any problems, unless some problem in my life, then ofc I will lose sleep.

After working out it can take even less. LOL xD

That is why I was asking people about their inner dialogue, because mine is not so noisy.

My room has to be dark completely, no noises. I do care about my melanin levels a lot. 

IF I worry or had a stressful day I can take valerian root extract. (comes with in pills) which you can order from iherbs.

val.PNG

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

Yea it can be, my brother however prefers to fall asleep to noise (tv), and most who struggle with sleep aren’t even worried or concerned about it in the first place, it’s like a value that is insignificant, the real issue is themselves and being able to drop coping mechanisms. It’s these mechanisms that are impermeable in most sleep deprived individuals, although there’s the natural space they reside in which is unfathomable to the spiritually ignorant. Just a higher view of the ordain (basically the why behind it) 

if that makes any sense   

I get somewhat you're talking about,  myself is having sleep issues because of the hyperactive brain.  what do you mean by coping mechanism, any examples? 

14 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Sometimes I lucid dream...but it is rear....

woah, never had this

I am so lost in my thoughts, that It just keeps running all the time, and it's very tough to stop, somewhat relatable to newton's first law.

@Galyna I think what’s important to note especially for someone like @Iiris who tracks her sleep, don’t lose sleep over losing sleep, that’s a sign of not trusting ourselves (not that she does this, I doubt she does).

If we can’t trust ourselves, what can we really trust? Trust is about cultivating faith to allow the things that aren’t even comprehensible to take place. This can take time/healing. We can track sleep but it doesn’t necessarily mean we are in alignment 

fuck I’m going off, about me, I used to struggle with sleep, in my 20s and as a kid, falling asleep was a real fucking chore, however, I don’t struggle anymore, I won’t say I can fall asleep on the predicament, but I don’t consider sleep to be as essential as I once did, it depends on many factors, even things like astral and lucid dreaming, they require a certain level of consciousness. These levels are accessed through the subconscious 

@Amit to cope, it means you are in resistance to what is, whether that’s a uncontrollable situation in the future or a self diagnosed mistake of the past 

if you struggle with honesty this is a good place to be, it’s tough to waver between not knowing what you want and acting as if your intentions are true, usually a role is used to attain what’s actually true. Radical honesty takes you a long way, and know all the answers reside within.
Meditation helps with uncertainty, the breath is a very powerful stabilizer. All the extra energy you can feel is the coping you use to deal with your experience 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows you're quite right in saying that resistance to it, is the main cause of not being able to sleep. Your tips are great, but in my case, not able to sleep is not an issue. when I sleep it is very deep sleep indeed for at least 6-7 hours.

But the issue is about my timings, It has been constantly shifting from 10 pm to now being 7 am in the morning. I don't like to be constrained by sleep timings, but sleep is better in a calm and quiet night than in a noisy and warm day. but with meditation and breathwork, it's easy to sleep whenever I like, and you're right about it. 

@Amit Well, maybe some day :) you will have a lucid dream.

@zeroISinfinity xD this is so dramatic, Milos xD, seriously hospital? Mama mia, you are a drama queen! xD

11 hours ago, DrewNows said:

but I don’t consider sleep to be as essential as I once did,

I do. If I need to get a valuable insight, I ask the universe to send me the meaning dream. And it does quite often. :)

@zeroISinfinity yeah, I can relate, but hey....we all been there: young and silly.xD

Quite frankly I do not like the altered state of my consciousness, when you lose this focus and clarity. I do not even like wine any more, it is so sour or sweet, acidic. Maybe beer, but they do not even have a good beer here in US, maybe you can find some in the German store from Germany.  

P.S. Guys, have you watched Leo's last episode? The more I read Ralston, the more I hear him in Leo's lines xD

@DrewNows @Amit

@Galyna i did, it's the first i watched in a while. did you like it? It definitely shared some good insights. I love to sleep too btw, imagination runs wild, pretty sure i fell asleep towards the end of the video but relistened 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows read this: so amazing ? 

7D7BBFA4-2FAF-45E5-B5AD-3A8E1D76C44D.jpeg