Nak Khid

VeganAwake has revolutionary epiphany: AWAKENING IS NOT REAL

125 posts in this topic

On 7/1/2020 VeganAwake said 

Awakening is apparently real when you are still identified as a separate individual.

When Awakening occurs it's recognized the separate individual never existed hence the comment Awakening is not real. ❤ 

Because there was never a separate individual that could have awakened.

Incredible !

So called "Enlightenment" has been exposed as dualism 

What is apparent is what is.  It doesn't just appear that way.  It IS that way.  That is what relativity is.  Only after awakening can you make that statement.  When it is real for you.  All else is belief and concept.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Incredible !

Only a thought will make the claim that it is awakened. We can use such language the question is if we know that it isn't true.

explain-01.gif

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ok here sober out. Want to laugh but ok. 

It's very very real. 

God will make you perfect. 

Just a dream yeah right.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nak Khid Reality awakens to itself. You were never an individual to awaken. The self was just another appearance in the field of awareness. Your hands are just appearances, thoughts simply arise in consciousness, not the brain. 

No-one becomes enlightened. How could they?!  - enlightenment is the withdrawal FROM the imaginary 'someone'.
It isn't the withdrawal OF a 'someone'

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

12 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

No-one becomes enlightened. How could they?!  - enlightenment is the withdrawal FROM the imaginary 'someone'.

??

Notice - the word between enlightenment and the..

IS

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

When Awakening occurs it's recognized the separate individual never existed hence the comment Awakening is not real.

"it's recognized"

who does this recognizing? the separate individual does not exist...

the same thing which does the raining, the snowing, the winding, the waving is what does the recognizing. it's what's happening in the moment. a knowing of recognition. like chapters in a book, or scenes in a movie come and go... there's the fight scene happening, there's a romantic scene happening, there's a comedy scene happening, there's awakening occurring - ONE THING. ONE MOVIE... LIFE.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 7/2/2020 at 3:13 PM, Nak Khid said:

Incredible !

Enlightenment does not expose dualism.

It illuminates the fact there was never a separate individual (duality) in the first place.

To say something was exposed is still subtly suggesting it was actually real in the first place....

" The separation never occurred"

-- A Course in Miracles

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 7/2/2020 at 3:25 PM, Inliytened1 said:

When it is real for you.  

There isn't a 'You', that's what non-duality is pointing to....

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 7/3/2020 at 6:04 AM, SoonHei said:

I wouldn't describe it as a withdrawal...❤

That still subtly suggest it was real to began with.

It's the clear recognition there was never a separate 'ME' that could become enlightened. 

Because Enlightenment is pointing to the cessation of the 'Self'.

Separation never occured. You know what my dog takes those words way way to literally. Worst part that secretly nuts is very same despite all hand flipping. Scary stuff. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 7/3/2020 at 1:28 AM, WelcometoReality said:

if we know that it isn't true.

There is no 'WE', that's what non-duality is pointing to.

The finger pointing suggest duality.

The finger was never separate from what it was pointing to. ❤

@VeganAwake So there is no awakening. Why the fuck I meditate even started using these psychedelics. (way to cool missed mark so hard) 

So all spiritual teachers are frauds and there was never any need for seeking and all this talk. 

Then why you are talking about it?! 

You don't exist....

Ha ha ha ha 

ha ha

ha  

h

there is no finger to point
truth is fingerless 

Ha ha ha ha 

ha ha

ha  

h

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake So there is no awakening. Why the fuck I meditate even started using these psychedelics. (way to cool missed mark so hard) 

So all spiritual teachers are frauds and there was never any need for seeking and all this talk. 

that's it  !

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Then why you are talking about it?! 

Because there is an experience there, that one day a separate individual will find something called Enlightenment.

Sometimes this constant seeking can become overwhelming and so stressful that the entire self structure collapses. Other times it just happens for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Hence why it's called the pathless path ❤

I'm not talking about it, the communication apparently happens, it's what's happening. Nothing recognizing it's nothing... there is no answer because there is no real question.