Nak Khid

VeganAwake has revolutionary epiphany: AWAKENING IS NOT REAL

125 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

He is quite clear that it's atrocious (hilarious) lies, that teaching nonduality is impossible, there are no true teachings on nonduality, just pointing you to the truth of no truth/no lies, no duality between the two. Ironically his teaching is very deep and clear. 

Ironically again, the clearest teachings can be very susceptible to being misunderstood. 

The pitfall with teachings like Jim's is that it seems to be easy to seek security in them, not realizing that security is being grabbed or owned by something. That's no reflection on the teaching, which I personally think is one of the most brilliant ones out there. Each teaching has certain pitfalls. 

Leo acknowledges the seeker and the notion of levels of advancement, hierarchies and places to get. But if you make the mistake of saying or assuming that a teaching that denies levels is a HIGHER teaching than one that does not, you yourself are the one who gave reality and meaning to there being levels of realization. 

Opps. 

It's a tricky game. No winners, no losers, no teachers, no students and there aren't even quitters. It's so damn boring it's absolutely fascinating

His communication is simply pointing to the recognition that the separate sense of 'self' that believes it needs to find something for fulfillment to take place, is a complete illusion.

There's no higher or lower teaching agreed, but there can still be a clear communication of the absurdity of trying to prepare something that isn't real to begin with for falling away.

That's what is being communicated.

Awakening is pointing to the cessation of the self. When this occurs it's simultaneously recognized they're actually never was a separate 'I' that needed to fall away in the first place. It was simply a misunderstanding or misidentification.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Forgive them father, for he is vegan.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

33 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There's no higher or lower teaching agreed, but there can still be a clear communication of the absurdity of trying to prepare something that isn't real to begin with for falling away.

On one level everything is absurd and nothing can be taken seriously. On another life is an epic adventure so naturally wanting to master it is all part of the absurd fun and living life to the fullest. Jim doesn't discourage doing any of the practices at all. Eating and breathing is absurd. You can have your cake and eat it too, create, live, learn, excel with all the charge and passion you can muster, all while knowing there's no way you can fail and do anything else. 

The teaching isn't for anyone, which means that it's not FOR anyone else here on the forum either.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

On one level everything is absurd and nothing can be taken seriously. On another life is an epic adventure so naturally wanting to master it is all part of the absurd fun and living life to the fullest. Jim doesn't discourage doing any of the practices at all. Eating and breathing is absurd. You can have your cake and eat it too, create, live, learn, excel with all the charge and passion you can muster, all while knowing there's no way you can fail and do anything else. 

The teaching isn't for anyone, which means that it's not FOR anyone else here on the forum either.

Yes he doesn't discourage or encourage anything as that would be a prescription or a teaching.

Yes when everything is recognized as it.... you can't go wrong ❤

On 03/07/2020 at 3:43 AM, Nak Khid said:

On 7/1/2020 VeganAwake said 

Awakening is apparently real when you are still identified as a separate individual.

This is Non dual AF. <^_^>

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.