ha  

h

there is no finger to point
truth is fingerless 

Ha ha ha ha 

ha ha

ha  

h

Yep and there is still what is happening, it's just not happening for anyone.... the individual that it feels like it's happening for is the illusion is Maya is the dream ❤

Ya got it

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

When I think about all neo advaitans, neo zen and all that jazz. Place 'em in turkish jail. Problem is those are loudest. 

Also huge egoic arrogant boost "figured it out". 

Ignorance. 

Now let me dream still waiting for hot witch that will suck me dry so that such a silly idea never comes to my mind again. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

17 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Sounds good only on paper. In Reality ya still ol' chimp. 

yes but the monkey mind's notepad has the pages all torn out 

Zombified ? is not awakening. Has nothing to do with enlightenment. 

God=Love=Truth. 

That's enlightenment. 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

yes but the monkey mind's notepad has the pages all torn out 

Something else torns all pages out. For sure not neo advaita teachings. 

Even Leo's videos are just theoretical foundation but he teaches actual non duality what it really is. 

Neo advaitans ? just mind understanding of it. Half assed. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 02/07/2020 at 11:13 PM, Nak Khid said:

Incredible !

So called "Enlightenment" has been exposed as dualism 

Not sure if you are taking a mickey, but what was quoted looks right. How can you awaken if there is no you to fall asleep in the first place? In that sense awakening is a fantasy of the non existent yet very annoying ego identity. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

tenor.gif

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

This transcends right or wrong it's just whether it's recognized or not....in most cases not....❤

Which is also perfect whole and complete! For No One!

35 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

tenor.gif

Do I really have to add this blonde to dreamboard. Very tempting. Might be old by now. 

Scary gif kinda shows secretly nuts. God damn what I got myself into with all This. Ain't no Funny. 

Problem is I don't like to argue lose my temper very quickly. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

No One is also Someone

To believe it happens ONLY for No One, is a clear "symptom" of a dualistic mindset, still.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Do I really have to add this blonde to dreamboard. Very tempting. Might be old by now. 

Scary gif kinda shows secretly nuts. God damn what I got myself into with all This. Ain't no Funny. 

Problem is I don't like to argue lose my temper very quickly. 

I must be drunk because i don't understand anything of what you just wrote.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

Well if I understood myself for sure wouldn't end up wanting God in first place.(what a mistake that was ?) So nonsensical. 

Don't mind me I am just harmless drunkyard in this forum(he nailed you so hard, yeah guess he did, my grandpa so wise). 

8 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

No One is also Someone

To believe it happens ONLY for No One, is a clear "symptom" of a dualistic mindset, still.

Non-duality cannot be understood until the illusion of self is seen through.... the veil gets lifted and then it's recognized.

You still believe no one is someone ❤

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well if I understood myself for sure wouldn't end up wanting God in first place.(what a mistake that was ?) So nonsensical. 

Don't mind me I am just harmless drunkyard in this forum(he nailed you so hard, yeah guess he did, my grandpa so wise). 

Well it would be recognized there's nothing needed externally because nothing was ever actually missing.

Only the illusion of the separate self felt like something needed to be found

So nothing externaly is missing.Also nothing inside is missing. But inside outside that's duality right. 

So it's nothing or all is missing? 

Why I like mindgames?! 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

47 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

47 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

I must be drunk because i don't understand anything of what you just wrote.

Understand a single statement from @zeroISinfinity is a harder than understanding the nature of the Cosmos. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

49 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Non-duality cannot be understood until the illusion of self is seen through.... the veil gets lifted and then it's recognized.

You still believe no one is someone ❤

No one is equal to someone.

This is the definition of non duality my dear friend. To cling to either opposite is dualism. Like believing you can have up without down, good without bad, selling without buying...- you can't:-)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.