Nak Khid

VeganAwake has revolutionary epiphany: AWAKENING IS NOT REAL

125 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity it's weird I can only imagine how a conversation between you and your professors go.. Just tell them fluid mechanics is love ❤️ maybe they will give you higher grades maybe not.. Either way non of my business 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

41 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

No one is equal to someone.

This is the definition of non duality my dear friend. To cling to either opposite is dualism. Like believing you can have up without down, good without bad, selling without buying...- you can't:-)

An illusion or misidentification does not equal anything because it was 0 all along.

And everything you described is happening within everything my dear....it's all one ❤

This is why the yin-yang appears as opposites in one Circle.... pointing to non-duality. ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Well it would be recognized there's nothing needed externally because nothing was ever actually missing.

Only the illusion of the separate self felt like something needed to be found

Who, what, recognizes it? 

Seen through by who/what?

To use terms like "see" or "recognize" does imply a subject-object-relation. That you call it "No One" is fine and fancy, but we could as well use "Spaghetti Monster"...or Love ... Or Consciousness ...or God.

You do realize you use the term "No One" as a noun, as though it is someone, right?

Your "No One" is the same as my "Love/God/Consciousness", only:

1. I realize language is futile and that language is just a game that in and by itself will never lead you to any true insight. In other words, language is just meaningless words, we each assign meaning to. Subjectively. Nothing else. Words don't correspond to anything "real" -- words are just: game, pointers, a tool. Nothing else.

Do you also realize this? To become truly awakened you have to let go of the ladder (words) and climb to God yourself (you are God/"No One").

2. Since you obviously don't realize the significance and truth of 1., you seem to still cling to dualistic concepts (language); like how you cling to the terms "No One"/"No Self".

So your understanding of "No One"/God/Love/Consciousness is very limited and narrow. You need to widen your horizont by an infinite amount - then you will realize first and foremost that existence is inherently deeply mystical and magical, and that you truly know absolutely nothing about everything. There is nothing to know, not because there isn't one that could know (there is: Love/Consciousness/God), but because "knowing" (like clinging to No-Self, like you very much so) is always limiting and miss "The Whole"...How can eyes see themselves without a mirror? Or teeth bite themselves?

What's the sound of one hand clapping?

This are all koans designed to rip your ego and selfish unconscious attachments to pieces. And they will if you care to reflect on them a lot. But obviously you don't care, cos obviously you already "know" that "there is No One here", and thus you are already enlightened and awake (ego), and thus no one on this forum can teach you anything (ego); you can only preach your utterly limited awakening to everyone else (ego), which also seems to be what you do every single day of your life on this forum (when you aren't banned of course).

This clinging is ego. Pure ego.

Let go.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

16 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

An illusion or misidentification does not equal anything because it was 0 all along.

And everything you described is happening within everything my dear....it's all one ❤

This is why the yin-yang appears as opposites in one Circle.... pointing to non-duality. ?

You got zero clue what actual non-duality is (hint: it cannot be communicated with words or conceptualized by a rational mind), and I will not even bother anymore to try and point to you what it is, because you obviously won't listen. Discussing with you on this forum is like talking to a wall; I always know what to expect in return. It's boring as hell -- I quit ?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean Is it really so  hard to see that there is nothing that can be  said about this topic and that everything said here is true and false simultaneously and therefore pointless? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@WaveInTheOcean Is it really so  hard to see that there is nothing that can be  said about this topic and that everything said here is true and false simultaneously and therefore pointless? 

We should focus on discovering some higher dimensional level language to discuss all this stuff, English doesn't seem to be enough!

3 minutes ago, An young being said:

We should focus on discovering some higher dimensional level language to discuss all this stuff, English doesn't seem to be enough!

I think it has to do with the topic itself more than  the language.  Any language is linear and binary.. The issue here is paradoxical and strangeloopy by it's nature. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I think it has to do with the topic itself more than  the language.  Any language is linear and binary.. The issue here is paradoxical and strangeloopy by it's nature. 

Yeah, I bet even after 100 years, we will be finding these same kind of discussions, with some added sci fi stuff.

"First and foremost the cornerstone of non-duality is the recognition of No Self."

Wrong:-) The recognition of no-self is very important on the spiritual path of awakening, but it's just a small piece of the rabbit hole of actual non-duality.

Non-duality is first and foremost the recognition that all dualistic opposites are one and the same thing. No difference.
Hitler, Jesus, God, Satan. It's all one. Life-Death. Love-Hate. Good-Evil. Self-No-Self. All One.

Let me try with words to point you to what it actually means:

Reality is non-dual. Non-duality means: Not one, not two. The question is: do you get it or not?

For example, let's take the extremest duality: ego - god . Obviously complete opposites. Right?
Well, not so fast. Apply non-duality to it:

Reality is not: ego.
Reality is not: god.  (either)
Reality is not: "god AND ego".
Reality is:   ____________________    (Or you 'could' say: "ego-god").

Or as Alan Watts used to say when describing the nature of the Absolute; he said: "Reality is *he smashes a gong* and we won't give it a name." :-)
That is the closest you get to what non-duality (= reality) is with words, hehe.

Some good quotes for ya:

All paths that does not lead to the heart is an illusion.

All paradoxes, the separation, and all opposites, exist only in the divided mind, based on subject-object-relations. They dissolve as soon as they are looked upon from the whole’s and the Heavenly Self’s level.

Only that which is made conscious of can be transcended.

Only that which is loved can be understood.

The heavenly peaks one is capable of reaching are proportional to the unacknowledged abyss, one has the courage to permeate down to.

You do not own something, if you are not capable of giving it to others.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well if I understood myself for sure wouldn't end up wanting God in first place.(what a mistake that was ?) So nonsensical. 

Don't mind me I am just harmless drunkyard in this forum(he nailed you so hard, yeah guess he did, my grandpa so wise). 

You're the cosmic class clown, I love you man ?

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It seems surely to be hard for someone, yes ;)

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well if I understood myself for sure wouldn't end up wanting God in first place.(what a mistake that was ?) So nonsensical. 

Don't mind me I am just harmless drunkyard in this forum(he nailed you so hard, yeah guess he did, my grandpa so wise). 

Sky news recently reported that drunk people can't keep social distancing. Have you heard about this? Do you know about this? I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it., I've never thought it could be, but it is!! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

God damn you guys just let me work. ?

Yeah Enlightenment =Infinite Love yada yada yada. 

Not fan favorite here. ?

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

It seems surely to be hard for someone, yes ;)

Woah that go at Someone!! Are you gonna take that @Someone here? This guy is just a wave in the ocean you can take him on! If he was entire ocean then tough luck, but he's just a wave you can do this. 

This forum is full of nobody arguing with nobody about nothing. We should replace the word I with O every time we speak.

O think this is fair and makes more sense. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Sky news recently reported that drunk people can't keep social distancing. Have you heard about this? Do you know about this? I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it., I've never thought it could be, but it is!! 

Literally, jpg.jpgI don't know if drunk people can keep social distancing or not, but guys in my locality can't maintain social distancing even before getting drunk 9_9

@WaveInTheOcean ❤

When it's clearly recognized the sense of 'self' experienced in the body is an illusion.... that's it... there's nothing else to realize.

There was never any real separation because the sense of self was an illusion from the beginning...duality=unreality

Bam...end of story no mystical nonsense....just simple non-dual awareness ?

"The separation never occurred"

-- A Course in Miracles

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Then why I am laughing like maniac in endless joy. ?

Cute ?gotta give 'em that. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake Then why I am laughing like maniac in endless joy. ?

Cute ?gotta give 'em that. 

Bcause you're maniac? And please don't use the word I, it's triggering my non duality

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

no mystical nonsense....just simple non-dual awareness ?

"The separation never occurred"

There is no separation between mystical nonsense and nondual awareness?

That sounds... liberating. And FUN. Sounds fun. Maybe terrifying? Who knows? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost