Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

Professional Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact, ROH, etc.)

orange playing red games and winning red prizes

19 minutes ago, Raphael said:

I think that's stage red.

Eminem is a perfect example of Stage Orange with a Red shadow, he was always trying to piss people off and started beefs with literally everyone. Very confrontational, I can see it coming from his upbringing in the rough areas of Detroit. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The berserk universe... its truly brutal...

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Basically all the Tarantino movies:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:14 PM, Lyubov said:

Jake Paul comes off quite red and a bit sociopathic if you've watched his videos.

Logan Paul (his brother) actually seems quite warm hearted and has grown a lot after his whole controversy in Japan. Logan is orange/green now

I think there is a biological aspect to some of modern stage red people. Whereas a long time ago this biological trait of being sociopathic was beneficial and allowed for survival more easily and thus society followed because these people became rulers... today it is largely relegated and contained and people at different stages tend to rise to power due to the way the system is set up now. I think for some others it is their environment. A large bit of it could be trauma and emotional neglect. Maybe Jake felt less loved than Logan as a child? How else do you explain two brothers at different stages though?

Yes much of Red is at least mostly relegated and contained, but underestimate Red at your own risk. Donald Trump is the president of the united states.

The Man Who Would Be King

A great classic film showing how stage Red dominates and exploits Purple tribal people to gain absolute power.

If you love Tarantino. Then you will love these movies. Very brutal stage red violence. But one of the best action movies of all time. But these movies are not for faint-hearted.

Im reading to much into this one, but its possible doe to over population the chimps moved from purple to red. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, integral said:

Im reading to much into this one, but its possible doe to over population the chimps moved from purple to red. 

Aren't they Beige?

4 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Aren't they Beige?

We amuse, but spiral dynamics is about values, possibly low intellect red? We can say they are in there own developmental model for chimp culture.

Edited by integral

22 minutes ago, integral said:

We amuse, but spiral dynamics is about values, possibly low intellect red? We can say they are in there own developmental model for chimp culture.

Lol, chimps are not Purple. If chimps were Red we would be seeing Planet Of The Apes right now. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@AtheisticNonduality @Rilles If Trump can be red... so can chimps. Case closed :)

10 hours ago, integral said:

Purple can be violent too.

Don't forget that!

It's important to understand that Purple is not automatically peaceful hippies. Purple does tribal warfare and will drink soup from your skull cap.

2 hours ago, integral said:

@AtheisticNonduality @Rilles If Trump can be red... so can chimps orangutans. Case closed :)

Fixed ;)