Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

https://anarchist-factions.fandom.com/wiki/Anarcho-Nihilism

I read this again. It's definitely not completely stage green. I almost put this in stage orange because it's more of an individualist type of anarchism. Still nope because violence and rejecting morality. It also seems very vengeful because of it. It has stage red aspects at least. It does seem anti capitalist so there's green elements too.

Even though I put egoism in stage orange, I think it could be an example of stage red depending on how to person wants to exercise egoism.

Definitely a negative aspect of red

wasnt so sure if this represented a positive aspect of red?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Even tho this is done as humour i feel its very accurate of stage red and incredibly funny 

That anime is fucking hilarious! The behavior of the heroine is prototypical Red!

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

That game allows me to express my Red-ness without me having to go explode someone's skull on the street :) 

I'm not friendly.

Sometimes we should remind ourselves why red people are in prison

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Never seen Larratt so pissed off before haha

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Transition from orange/blue into red.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Poisoning your political opponents? Yup, that's Red:

This is why Trump is paranoid about his food being poisoned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@K Ghoul To be fair, I'm not saying Gaahl himself is stage Red. I think that description is more suitable for the overall theme and ambience of black metal in general. Gaahl is more likely Orange portraying Red. "Satan." :P

Release me.

46 minutes ago, John Doe said:

@K Ghoul To be fair, I'm not saying Gaahl himself is stage Red. I think that description is more suitable for the overall theme and ambience of black metal in general. Gaahl is more likely Orange portraying Red. "Satan." :P

Gaahl was sentenced to 14 months in prison in February 2005 for torture and committing ritual acts. It was alleged he beat his victim — a man who had turned up uninvited and inebriated to an after-hours party at his house — threatened to sacrifice him and gave him a cup into which to bleed. Acting as his own defense, Gaahl claimed in court that he had been attacked first and his assailant was only provided with a cup "so that he wouldn't make such a mess in my house."

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gorgoroth-guitarist-released-from-norwegian-prison/

3 hours ago, John Doe said:

@John Doe I looked up stage Orange, "Personal freedom, self-reliance, independence" definitely applies to him.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Carl-Richard What are you showing me this link for 9_9  I know about Gaahl probably more than I know about myself. He is fair and just - that poor soul that trespassed on his property should just have had more respect for other people and not violate their privacy. Gaahl was just feeling generous and taught him a vital lesson on humbleness and decency, I don't see a problem in there other than that uninvited guest being ungrateful and not appreciating the lesson that was bestowed upon him. 

10 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

@John Doe I looked up stage Orange, "Personal freedom, self-reliance, independence" definitely applies to him.

@Carl-Richard What are you showing me this link for 9_9  I know about Gaahl probably more than I know about myself. He is fair and just - that poor soul that trespassed on his property should just have had more respect for other people and not violate their privacy. Gaahl was just feeling generous and taught him a vital lesson on humbleness and decency, I don't see a problem in there other than that uninvited guest being ungrateful and not appreciating the lesson that was bestowed upon him. 

I'm not trying to sound like an absolutist here, but don't you think there are more decent ways of handling that situation other than ritualistic torture? I was just pointing out how he, like many other people in that community, inhabit more red qualities than most people (nothing more, nothing less). Breaking the law in itself is most often red, but glorified violence is probably THE hallmark of red.

Edited by Carl-Richard