Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knowledge

God's shit

21 posts in this topic

Having to defecate daily and then having to wash my ass with a sponge makes me question whether I'm God or not.

When i squat down to the toilet bowl and look at my feces i can't take myself seriously.

Edited by Knowledge

“Trust in God, but tie your camel. Because Allah has no other hands than yours”

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

“Trust in God, but tie your camel. Because Allah has no other hands than yours”

Amazing

Mahadev

xD:)xD

WHY are you defecating daily? Question Question Question.

It's good It's bad, It's questionable, all is questionable. get to it

Let go and take a dump. All natural nothing to question. 

Philosophers on toilet seat lol. Can't erase that image from my head now. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Let go and take a dump. All natural nothing to question. 

Oh, on the contraire, there’s nothing not worth questioning, defecation is renunciation, we want realization ;) 

you could be amazed at what you discover 

Taking a dump on ? well that's an adventure. Taking dump sober nah. Will skip that. Now sorry have to make my tea. 

Just small dose. 

What I've turn into. Mom you will be so proud. 

@DrewNows What exactly we are to question when taking dump I really do not know. 

C'mon man you are enlightened for God's sake there is really nothing to question anymore. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

17 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@DrewNows What exactly we are to question when taking dump I really do not know. 

The question is whether or not you are satisfied with the amount of waste you consume, process, and release. If the mind is unclear, blocked, or disturbed, perhaps density is an issue. Spirituality on the physical plane manifests as energy cultivation, prana, this is increased with the understanding of subtle energies and yogic practice. 

@zeroISinfinitybelieve it or not, there’s energy we collect in the root chakra, right below the belly button, and it rises up the spine, this gives rise to the highest knowledge and understanding of reality. Try consuming your own urine, and sun bathing/gazing. 

Edited by DrewNows

Maybe I will sound rude. But it's all just bunch of crap. Can we just laugh

Also laugh at our spiritual quests ideas and what not. 

We like to get ourselves lost in pretty much everything. 

There is really nothing extraordinary with this as one wise man said. 

Questioning why I am taking a dump when all I need to do is just to do it I mean c'mon. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Questioning why I am taking a dump when all I need to do is just to do it I mean c'mon. 

The questioning is not to decide if it’s good or bad, it’s to understand the body at deeper levels. Beyond what is advocated by the mainstream science/media 

12 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@zeroISinfinitybelieve it or not, there’s energy we collect in the root chakra, right below the belly button, and it rises up the spine, this gives rise to the highest knowledge and understanding of reality. Try consuming your own urine, and sun bathing/gazing. 

Find whatever dimension makes you happy, whatever it takes to give back to YOURSELF to the amount you feel complete. I love the never ending insights 

Not judging just.I beleive all questioning comes from some sort of fear or lack of self acceptance. Why, why, why. Love is and that's why. 

You really don't have to understand jackshit to actually be IT. 

Not really judging you, I love you like everything else. Yeah why hide that, that's how I am. 

It is in these moments especially that you have to remember you're God. 

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Philosophers on toilet seat lol.

Make it meditators.

Taking a dump before the days of porcelain bowls was the epitome of non-duality. You, your turd, the bacteria it contained, the seeds within from the food you ate, all being returned to the earth where lifes' next circuit/revolution commences. 

11 hours ago, Knowledge said:

Having to defecate daily and then having to wash my ass with a sponge makes me question whether I'm God or not.

When i squat down to the toilet bowl and look at my feces i can't take myself seriously.

? But that's a valid perspective. And as you were sitting and typing to start this thread,  there were some remaining shit particles around your asshole because you hadn't properly washed it. But your asshole is not alone. Most assholes are not properly washed. God is dirty.

Edited by jimwell
changed the word order

The fully awake person can look down at a steaming pile of dog shit, then look up to the Milky Way galaxy in the night sky and find them both equally beautiful.  

When the ego is out of the way, there is only beauty. 

19 minutes ago, jimwell said:

there were some remaining shit particles around your asshole because you hadn't properly washed it. But your asshole is not alone. Most assholes are not properly washed. God is dirty. 

Hahaha lol 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho