Exystem

Jumped naked out of the window on lsd

32 posts in this topic

Hey there,
this is a shameful tripreport of mine, quite funny and interesting to read probably so I want to share it... Actually I'm not a newbie concerning psychedilcs, I did various partially quite strong substances in not small doses, half of the time alone contemplating about reality. So I took 2 blotters in the evening and waited for more than an hour, and usually I start to feel something around half an hour, but this time nothing happened. It was already late and I was a little bit impatient, so I took another two blotters because I did 3 blotters alone some time ago and everything was fine then. Quite soon after that it kicked in with its full potential, and I became extremely conscious that everything is imaginary, including death and whatever else.
I had an extreme laughing flash and I don't know why but I felt the urge to jump out of my window (I already did it several times before (1st floor), maybe there was an unconscious fear that someone in the house would hear me and be scared of it). So I jumped out of it, not realizing I was naked (I realized that the next day when I found the underwear in my room). It was around half past 1 in the night and it rained, but I felt free and unbound as never before. At first I jumped around the garden, to the disadvantage of the plants, wallowing in the dirt and laughing and screaming, running around and feeling like ten times faster than usual. Everything felt godly, devine and perfect. So I ran down the streets, screaming and laughing and not losing a single thought about what others may think of me or whatever. I just remember shredded thoughts and scenes, but of course it happened: The police came and got out of the car, asking me who I am.
I remember telling them I am god, what else could I be?! So they ask me where I come from. I'm coming from nowhere and I'm going nowhere, where should god go, I asked them back. The rest I almost don't remember. So they put on handcuffs and took me to the police department, constantly repeating that I'm full of drugs. I remember telling the female cop several times how absolutely stunning beautiful she is, and trying to tell them that everything is god and they are infinitely loved and I love them and wish them the best and whatever. So then I was at the police department but I don't remember much, just got some pictures in my mind, always cops that are laughing and beeing happy. I only remember constantly speaking about love and that everything that's happening happens out of love and that they are fullfilling a purpose, feeling completely merged with the cops that spoke to me. I remember how funny I found that society is imagining all these laws and rules, that everyone is constantly feeling under pressure to do right and striving to come to a resolution where everything makes sense, and I was completely seeing through the game knowing the only thing necessary is love, and the resolution of everything is here and now. Everyone is living the life others want them to live, the cops trying to be the good guys and wanting to guard the law, and I just give a shit and just am, spreading love and making them laugh, telling them how beautiful they are and they do a good job and whatever. Then I remember not beeing able to move and feeling some pain, beeing in a very fast car. I guess it was the ambulance. I don't know why but I felt like beeing tortured with very advanced technology, and at first I felt fear but then I surrendered to the situation and it was ok. Then I woke up in a hospital with three nurses around me, speaking polish. At first I thought I am in some torture room with high technology, then I thought I am in psychiatry. Apperently I pissed in the bed by mistake, and I teared off all the wires on me, the blood catheter, which made the nurses very worried about, because an alarm started and the blood flowed out of my arm. I ensured them everything is fine but actually I still didn't know where I am, I had lost my glasses and I could barely articulate myself. They gave me a white bathrobe and I told them I wanna leave. They said the can't force me to stay here but the public transportation is still inactive. So I walked out of the hospital, still not knowing whether I'm in the same reality I was used to, realizing after some time I'm in the same city I live so I was walking home whithin three hours. People made a big bend around me, I was looking like someone escaping from psychiatry, with my white bathrobe and slippers. I still don't know what I did and what exactly I told the police, I still feel very ashamed and every look I get from my neighbours feels like they know exactly what was happening.

The moral of the story is:
I never thought I could ever be that confused and out of control just by taking lsd. Wait long enough before you add more! Even though I often drank alcohol and often puked because of the amount, I never lost control, violated the law or beeing rude to others. I thought myself to be an experienced tripper, and all the stories about people jumping out of the window or running down the streets naked on drugs I thought were much to overrated, I always blamed mixed consumption, lack of experience or the stupidity of people. Another thing: Don't try to convince cops or usual people that you or/and they are god, especially when beeing under drugs, it just reinforces their prejudices. And: Spread love, feel free and just be, it's the only meaningful thing you can do ;)

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

first off.... I'm REALLY glad you are safe and you didn't get hurt. it is not uncommon for people to lose control, even experienced astronauts, and be out of control as these energies are brought up and since various aspects of ourselves that keep us grounded and together have melted away all this raw energy spills out and the body just sort of goes off. I've experienced something similar but was totally blitzed out from the trip and couldn't move much at all except shake and sort of sit up and wave my arms and yell stuff. 

secondly... epic adventurexDxDxD

thirdly... please be much more careful next time... this is why I don't prefer to trip alone. always good to have someone around even in another room just to check on and take care of you if things get wild. I would let the shame go... forgive yourself and learn from this so next time you can keep yourself safer. 

Edited by Lyubov

also I'm glad you aren't in the US. The cops here are downright cruel and lack training when it comes to handling situations like this.

@Trickyp Thanks bro, I'm fine now, quite happy that I'm not in psychiatry and completely sober again :) Glad I didn't cut off my penis xD

@Lyubov Thank you! It's good to know I may not be a complete idiot :P I will trip a lot more carefull next time!!! And yeah, I probably should trip with other people rather than alone, though I know no one who is deep into nonduality/mysticism/awakening/enlightenment.. I think it's good to feel some shame for a while but you're right, I should leave the story behind and look into the future with strengthened self-worth :)
I'm glad living in germany, where the cops are quite careful compared to most other countries. I probably would have gone to jail or psychiatry in some other country. But I don't know what comes, here they love to search through your house and impose heavy fines.. But I'm back again, healthy and smarter than before :D

23 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

The cops here are downright cruel and lack training when it comes to handling situations like this.

This was actually handled very well and they were quite kind to him after cuffing him. For all they know, he could've been on meth and ready to attack, as he did first. 

26 minutes ago, Exystem said:

@Lyubov Thank you! It's good to know I may not be a complete idiot :P I will trip a lot more carefull next time!!! And yeah, I probably should trip with other people rather than alone, though I know no one who is deep into nonduality/mysticism/awakening/enlightenment.. I think it's good to feel some shame for a while but you're right, I should leave the story behind and look into the future with strengthened self-worth :)
I'm glad living in germany, where the cops are quite careful compared to most other countries. I probably would have gone to jail or psychiatry in some other country. But I don't know what comes, here they love to search through your house and impose heavy fines.. But I'm back again, healthy and smarter than before :D

just give it time. no need to trip again anytime soon or rush things. you are in a country that is pretty good with psychedelics so you can perhaps make new friends that are into them and find someone to work with or watch you.

21 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

This was actually handled very well and they were quite kind to him after cuffing him. For all they know, he could've been on meth and ready to attack, as he did first. 

I can see how this might look like it was handled well from a place of fear and no frame of reference of what more developed policing looks like. 

29 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@fridjonk Totally agree. Glad they were there to look after him for his own sake. Just as easily could have ended very differently.

HAHAHA

Amazing trip report man. Don't be ashamed. I'd love to have experienced that LOL

love <3

You are Love itself. Don't forget that.

EDIT: Sorry I meant to say that you should be ashamed of yourself fof being so reckless with your LSD-dosages. Being naked is bad. Running around screaming in a town is also bad, especially naked! Bad bad bad. Shame on you! Glad you survived it.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@fridjonk At least he gets to live to tell the tale. Growing up a couple of guys from town weren't so lucky. One night this guy stepped out onto the highway walking back from the mall. My brother and another friend were with him. He was tripping out on the 2 lights coming down the dark road and next thing he stepped out between them.

picard_facepalm.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jesus what the fuck. Okay first of all, i'm jealous because that is one hell of an adventure and i love doing crazy shit just like that. Second, i'm pretty sure DMT is much more safer when it comes to the physical stuff, so if it happens again you might consider doing DMT instead of LSD next time. Or just have someone next to you, that works too.

OMG, so crazy. Thanks for sharing @Exystem  

Good to know you are OK.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Exystem Dude, this reads like the most chliché trip report that I have ever heard in my life. Seriously man, you ticked off all the boxes! Naked? Check. Jumping out of window? Check. Handcuffed by police? Check. Waking up in hospital? Check. Walking home in a white bathrobe? Check.

Respect sir, you are my hero. :D

Why so serious?

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

picard_facepalm.jpg

That's how I feel 24/7 since then xDxDxD At least your content made me realize it's all love, and I was able to spread some love and made the cops having a funny night :P Maybe they would have been less nice to me otherwise, so thanks for that ;)

@MarkKol I'd love to remember more, I think the cops had almost more fun than I had. I remember their broadly grinning faces... Usually they invite you to explain to them why you were doing this crazy stuff, so maybe I get the chance to listen to some stories they will tell me. I will keep you up-to-date ;)
It's strange because I always sit still in meditation position on lsd, rarely climbing trees or something like this. I don't know why I suddenly felt the urge to jump around and scream like shit. Never happened to me before... By the way it was actually 1cp-lsd, a legal derivate in germany, maybe it works slightly different...

@Bazooka Jesus  Hahaha xD yeah, my psychedlic ego is completely broken since that xD Never thought I would be that far on the side of the bad examples for drug use :P I'd love to do more dmt, but it's difficult to get this stuff here.. But I need a big break at first!

1 hour ago, cetus said:

@fridjonk At least he gets to live to tell the tail. Growing up a couple of guys from town weren't so lucky. One night this guy stepped out onto the highway walking back from the mall. My brother and another friend were with him. He was tripping out on the 2 lights coming down the dark road and next thing he stepped out between them.

Wow, guess that's just how life goes, and god has to live through it all. In the end, each life is a miraculous blessing no matter how it ends.  

3 hours ago, cetus said:

@fridjonk Totally agree. Glad they were there to look after him for his own sake. Just as easily could have ended very differently.

ok from this perspective I think they did an ok job with some tough love. I've just seen these situations handled differently and they went better. I don't see a reason for the cop just coming up all aggressively and yelling him to get on the ground and freaking him out. I've been in some cities in Oregon where the cops have been trained to handle people like this and they are much more gentle approaching people wigging out. I also don't know the back story behind the video. If he attacked people and was acting aggressive before some tough love may have been needed to ensure safety of the cops but if he was just called in for blabbering loudly and acting odd I don't think they needed to rush him like that so quickly and aggressively. I realize it's complicated and messy however. 

@Exystem yo i loved it :) the funny part is it doesn’t matter where you are , you spread love even in almost under arrest, and hospital with no worries. Unconditional Love :) Love you brother, you made my day :) Just be careful next time. Lol. Thank god (lol) you didn’t become a wolf like me. I was looking for rabbit on my arms and legs :) lmfao

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."