WaveInTheOcean

Force yourself to have a positive outlook no matter your life situation

23 posts in this topic

By always trying to view whatever 'bad thing' that happens to you as a potential for something positive, you actually directly align yourself with The Divine/God/Love.

For example: You lose your job.

You are naturally sad, but try to view it as a potential for new unexpected growth.

Same goes for losing your GF/BF: naturally you are sad, but again, try to see it in a positive light.

You can always do this. No matter what happens. Even if you get blind, lose your legs, your cock, arms, w/e. Turn it to something positive. ❤️???

Everything happens for a reason.

The reason is that The Universe/You wants 'you' to wake up to the infinitely intelligent, loving nature of IT/YOU (LOVE). Always.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Trying to turn things "positive" is actually very destructive. It sets you up for aversion to feeling "negative" emotions. Tragedy, sorrow and pain has a sharp beauty that you can fully immerse yourself in. It's much healthier to learn to do that than setting a goal that something "positive" will come from this "negative" situation.

(Don't) Force yourself to have a positive (or negative) outlook no matter your life situation

@WaveInTheOcean great post. When you appreciate everything that you have experienced, you become the experience itself :) expectations, thinking and worrying makes us dirty. We are pure awareness. much love

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Esoteric said:

Trying to turn things "positive" is actually very destructive. It sets you up for aversion to feeling "negative" emotions. Tragedy, sorrow and pain has a sharp beauty that you can fully immerse yourself in. It's much healthier to learn to do that than setting a goal that something "positive" will come from this "negative" situation.

Perhaps.

i may have , through my life, been too much over in the overly rational distanced cleft in regards to my emotions. I think you have to combine "letting you feel what you feel for the beauty of it" with also trying to turn all events into something positive.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Train yourself to be content with everything. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

51 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Perhaps.

i may have , through my life, been too much over in the overly rational distanced cleft in regards to my emotions. I think you have to combine "letting you feel what you feel for the beauty of it" with also trying to turn all events into something positive.

Yes and in a sense the letting yourself feel through the emotions becomes the positivity because the resistance to what IS has been loosened.

We can never know what the closing of one door and the opening of another will reveal ❤

Watch from 32:14 - 33:52

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

By always trying to view whatever 'bad thing' that happens to you as a potential for something positive, you actually directly align yourself with The Divine/God/Love.

For example: You lose your job.

You are naturally sad, but try to view it as a potential for new unexpected growth.

Same goes for losing your GF/BF: naturally you are sad, but again, try to see it in a positive light.

You can always do this. No matter what happens. Even if you get blind, lose your legs, your cock, arms, w/e. Turn it to something positive. ❤️???

Everything happens for a reason.

The reason is that The Universe/You wants 'you' to wake up to the infinitely intelligent, loving nature of IT/YOU (LOVE). Always.

Deeply beautiful message there. The “problem” is that it’s true, no? Lol. The “problem” is that Truth is “too good to be true”. But it’s The Truth! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I've found speaking and visualizing affirmation quotes and words to myself really helps me calm down if I'm ever freaking out. I just keep saying "it's cool, I'm fine, everything is fine, I'm alright it's all good, I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine" it really works after a bit of consciousness raising work done for a year or two

Edited by Aaron p

Positive outlook at its best ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

Deeply beautiful message there. The “problem” is that it’s true, no? Lol. The “problem” is that Truth is “too good to be true”. But it’s The Truth! 

Don't you think that forcing positive outlook is kinda not true and not taking things for what they are ?

@wavydude

Not sure what you are asking but I mean that there are some messed up events happening from the perspective of self surviving human like emotional trauma, unfairness etc

10 minutes ago, wavydude said:

from the perspective of self

That's one POV, true... from the POV of the ego- self (lowercase "self") most of the things are bad...

From the POV of the SELF (with caps) that's a diferrent story.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@wavydude

You are literally talking to yourself.

About yourself.

Convincing yourself. 

Creating yourself.

Truth is so spontaneous, so good - whatever you say and create right now - is always up to you, as there is only this now.

You are Being. Being this now. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm 

I don't think that answer my question but It does seem like a wise answer thanks xD

59 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@wavydude

You are literally talking to yourself.

About yourself.

Convincing yourself. 

Creating yourself.

Truth is so spontaneous, so good - whatever you say and create right now - is always up to you, as there is only this now.

You are Being. Being this now. 

Oh boyo Suicidal depression once again. Thanks.