Winny

No Drive/Purpose/Motivation because of ONENESS

27 posts in this topic

Hey there, 

Before I continue, I would like to point out that I have NOT experienced awakening yet. This information comes from watching many videos from Leo. Also, my state of confusion that lead to no drive/purpose/motivation is NOT blamed on Leo, but myself. I am actually very grateful for having stumbled upon this topic.

However, to get to the point, Leo has stated many times that there is no self and that we are EVERYTHING (non-duality), the absolute you. I know I haven't experienced it yet, but if there's only one thing, who's controlling me right now? Who's typing right now...well, yes, Winny, but apparently I'm just a fiction, imaginary and that confuses me. This leads me to think "why bother?" What's the point of doing anything if there's no Winny? (Winny is my name btw :D) I script for my youtube videos every single day and I have a dream, but now I just ask myself "why bother?", I practice law of attraction, but now I say "why bother?". I'm having a more negative attitude towards life. I mean seriously, if there's no self, then who's doing everything? If there's no free will then I can just be lazy. There's also another video where Leo says that yes, even though there's no free will, you can still be productive...I'm just so confused by everything. There's no meaning to anything and if I want to pursue my dream or purpose, isn't that doing it for the ego? which apparently is imaginary because the ego is a part of Winny. 

I need your HELP! I really would like to have motivation again to pursue my dream or to do anything productive in general. It would be nice if I got an answer from someone who is awakened, to clarify this for me. 

You are a human. When you awaken you will be a human who knows that he is spirit, oneness, the Self. You still want to have a nice experience as a human and work to get what you want. Follow your feeling and intuition, this is more important than realizing the Self, because the intuition will help you be who you really are and do what you really want.

@Seraphim first of all, thank you very much. Second of all, have you already been awakened that you say this? 

@Winny It's because your mind is filled with all this nondual theory, but you don't actually know what all of that means. For that; direct experience is necessary. Actual awakening.

For now; it's all just thoughts in your mind. Might as well let go of it all and do whatever the heck you feel like doing. All the theory collapses anyways, sooner or later.

What's left is Love and absolute freedom.

Get out of your head. Get in touch with your heart. You will find joy and passion, for sure.

Edited by ivankiss

I guess Leo is saying that free will, from the point of view of the ego, isn't real. Awareness is like the surface of the iceberg, not the source of intelligence but an expression of it. What you think you are is the imagination of the whole thing.

But I can only share your feelings. What's the point of doing anything if infinite intelligence is so skilled at making itself fall in love with itself it has become a slave to its own perfection? Our only option is acceptance and surrender to Love, a tragic eternal happiness.

see my two answers in this thread 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

10 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Winny It's because your mind is filled with all this nondual theory, but you don't actually know what all of that means. For that; direct experience is necessary. Actual awakening.

For now; it's all just thoughts in your mind. Might as well let go of it all and do whatever the heck you feel like doing. All the theory collapses anyways, sooner or later.

What's left is Love and absolute freedom.

Get out of your head. Get in touch with your heart. You will find joy and passion, for sure.

Well said. This is a common issue with seekers, happened to myself. 

The theory tends to actually make you more unhappy as you just become filled with endless concepts & overthink yourself to death, instead of living the understanding. 

@Winny The answer is always Love. I’ve been where you are and it’s absolutely horrible, you just are so filled with concepts and theory and the shock of finding out this can be hard for the ego to accept at first. 

Even free will or no free will, is more theory, awakening shows this question to be nonsensical, if you’re going to have a belief believe in free will, as believing in no free will, will just drop you into pointless nihilism. But, awakening will show you the true answer. 

As @ivankiss said, only awakening can give you the answers you desire. In words, all I can say is that love and happiness will motivate you for to do something because you simply want to as an expression of this understanding. For example, post awakening, I still run a business, play sport, go to the gym, involve myself in relationships simply because I want to, for others they may go and live in a monastery, everyone is unique and there’s no right answer.

My suggestion would be do more practices at this stage, not watch more videos, instead start meditating, inquiring into the I, ideally find a teacher you can work with 1-1 and receive transmissions, that’s what helped me more than anything. 

In the meantime work on thinfs because you want to! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@ivankiss Again thank you for this! But all of this is a dream, right? This means that we all constructed this reality, universe. The fact that we have to work to get money is something we all constructed, everything that exists is because of us, well, god, the Truth...therefore it's imaginary? Right now I'm in my kitchen and when I wake up tomorrow, there's still going to be this kitchen, so how is this imaginary? How is this a dream? This kind of makes me lose control and think to myself why bother? sorry for getting to the same point, but I'm still a bit confused to the entire notion of "dream/imaginary". 

Stop with the theory for a while. Seriously. You're confusing yourself with a bunch of mental masturbation

5 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

do more practices at this stage

@LfcCharlie4 Thank you very much. Ok, I think you are right with just theories confusing the heck out of me and that I should just start practicing, which I have btw, but I was just still too confused that I lacked the motivation and I had to get some answers from people who are awakened like you so thank you. 

One last thing though, if everything is just imaginary, don't you ever have the feeling of what's the point? 

23 minutes ago, Winny said:

One last thing though, if everything is just imaginary, don't you ever have the feeling of what's the point? 

Of course, it happens. But pay attention to it... it's just a thought!

You can see everything from different  POVs... you can see it like "if everything is just imaginary... then there's no reason to do anything"

or "if everything is just imaginary...  I can Imagine whatever I want!" I am the creator of my life! Total freedom.

You are the architect of your future.

You only have to choose from what POV you want to see it.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Winny purpose of this dream is to find yourself. So before you find yourself, you shouldn’t consider that there is no gaol or purpose. When you become awake, you realize life, purpose and goal is you as consciousness. Leo explains to you from pount of consciousness, not point of human. So you should find yourself first, and rest will come. Additionally, no one is here, all is here as nothing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 minutes ago, Winny said:

There is no point other than love, feeling good, happiness. How to experience these things? Certainly not by jerking off your mind. Get out of your head and do what feels good to you. Use feeling as your guide. Feeling has access to higher intelligence, your rational mind has not.

You have been programmed to think that life is important, that you have to become something, that you have to achieve something that at the end of the day you can look back and say: “Heck, this life was worth living.”

What if it all just doesn’t really matter? Isn’t this a massive relieve? You don’t have to follow your programming anymore - you are free. You can do whatever your heart screams to do.

Your uttermost desire is to feel good. What if there doesn’t need to be a point other than that? This is the point.

@abrakamowse Thank you for this point of view! It's relieving and yes you are definitely right being in my mind a lot. I guess, it's something that I still have to practice a lot. 

What really confuses me still is that when Leo said that all of my history is just imaginary, but everything what has lead up to this point made me who I am today no? He even went further and said that I didn't come out of my mum's V. But my mum definitely felt that pain when I was born so what  was that? My youtube is also predicated on my journey I have taken, but my journey I took does not exist? So...what now? I can not talk about the past of mine because the past of mine does not exist? 

@Winny  There's an old Zen saying that it can be helpful I think.

It says:

“Before I sought enlightenment, the mountains were mountains and the rivers were rivers. While I sought enlightenment, the mountains were not mountains and the rivers were not rivers. After I reached satori, the mountains were mountains and the rivers were rivers.”

You are now in the level that you are "searching" so, you are seeing that the reality is not what we think it is (read quantum mechanics if you want a scientific approach to that)" ... then after that passes you will see that anyway, the knowledge doesn't make reality less real for you.

The experiences that you gain from life, the feelings, everything is real. So... don't worry too much and just live!

You have to live all the experiences you need fully after you reach an awakening or enlightenment. Don't worry now about those philosophical problems.

:)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse thank you. I think, I just have to continue do my practice and less questioning because else there would be infinite of questions and I'll end up doing nothing at all :D but thank you very much for this. I really appreciate it <3 

3 hours ago, Winny said:

@ivankiss Again thank you for this! But all of this is a dream, right? This means that we all constructed this reality, universe. The fact that we have to work to get money is something we all constructed, everything that exists is because of us, well, god, the Truth...therefore it's imaginary? Right now I'm in my kitchen and when I wake up tomorrow, there's still going to be this kitchen, so how is this imaginary? How is this a dream? This kind of makes me lose control and think to myself why bother? sorry for getting to the same point, but I'm still a bit confused to the entire notion of "dream/imaginary". 

Yes. But the dream is totally real! Imagination is as real as it gets! (and not, lol) ? 

Stuff will pretty much "stay the same" when you awaken. Your kitchen most likely won't disappear. You won't be able to walk through walls, either. You will just be conscious of what IS. And that's quite ineffable. Even when I say to you it's "Love", it's most likely not what you believe it to be right now. Yet it also is. Everything is. Truth is everywhere you look. But it might not be "the whole Truth".

Diving into the "mechanics of reality" is another thing tho. It has more to do with understanding than it has to do with pure beingness. It's something one should explore only if they feel excited about it, attracted to it. It's not a must, really. If you do choose to explore though... prepare your mind to be fucked hard ? It can get quite twisty - to say the least. Key words: vibration, frequency, love-light, projection, reflection.

Best of luck.

Edited by ivankiss

6 hours ago, Winny said:

"why bother?" What's the point of doing anything if there's no Winny?

Some guy has already asked this question on forum, here is what Leo said: “...because there is no other game in town...”

that made me ? laugh. 

but really what else is there to do, we need to entertain ourselves somehow while in this infinity ???.
Set up some goals and play this game, it is fun. It gets even funnier when you do not identify yourself with the game, therefore you are not attached and don’t really care about the results. This is the most productive state. But the trick is it is very hard to not attach and let go. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Winny your true nature, Winny, is Happiness/Peace/Love.

How do you feel about "having no motivation"?

If it feels "not great" it means something is "wrong" in town, someone sends you the signs to do something about it, the question is will you see the light or not? It's all fine either way, but you are here to live your best life (by design), so why not to have everything you want? 

Just meditate, first thing in the morning, follow the best feeling thought. Godspeed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

4 hours ago, Winny said:

Leo has become conscious of these things that's why he believes them. To each his own. Are you conscious that you are imagining and creating the world around you?  I assume not. So the question is why are you believing it?  Why are you bothering yourself with it?  It goes 100 % against your direct experience.. So just drop it, I guess!   

Let's assume everything is imaginary.. So what?  Imaginary but exists lol.  When you are inside of a dream, does it really matter?  Does the fact that a  dream is a dream make a dream pain less painful than " real" pain???  The answer is NO. So throw away the whole notion of "imaginary" and get to work! 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho