Tom T

Today i met a 16 year old sage

61 posts in this topic

@Dodo "Dead" and "beaming with life" are your own projections.

@Keyhole Can't PM you, but when you really question that need to understand, by what or why is it driven? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Synchronicity I doubt he would be up for that, he is a busy kid with big plans for his life, I doubt he has time to be messing around on spiritual groups. 

@Hello from Russia I met him in the UK.

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

@Dodo you clearly have no idea what enlightenment entails.  

definitely not about the western "enlightenment" you're talking about.

Clearly western society will have you believe enlightenment means you are a robot that is dead inside and can perform tasks very well. Stage yellow? Gimme a break.

When you can know a tree is a bigger sage than most humans, then call me 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

24 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Dodo "Dead" and "beaming with life" are your own projections.

@Keyhole Can't PM you, but when you really question that need to understand, by what or why is it driven? 

That "Dead" and "beaming with life" are my own projections is your own projection

This game can be played forever. You know very well what it means if someone is dead inside. They are the opposite of enlightened. Perhaps a bad word was used by the OP to describe something different.

If you see Eckhart Tolle you cannot say he is dead inside. You can say his ego is transparent, you cant say he is dead inside. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Like I keep telling you guys, spirituality is a hardwired talent for most spiritual people.

The most advanced spiritual people did not get there through practicing meditation or self-inquiry. They were born with it.

That's one of the dirty secrets of gurus and sages that they never tell you because they want you coming to their workshops and thinking you can be like them when in fact you never will be like them because you lack the basic hardwiring.

You're obviously wrong!

Two bottles of 5-Meo milk per day for the first years ought to be it. ?

I don't want to be enlightened, not yet. I follow Leo's content because his style suits me and it has helped me break free of a LOT of neuroses. I might be mildly hardwired for spirituality but really I just want to date hot girls and get involved with stage Green business.

47 minutes ago, Dodo said:

That "Dead" and "beaming with life" are my own projections is your own projection

This game can be played forever. You know very well what it means if someone is dead inside. They are the opposite of enlightened. Perhaps a bad word was used by the OP to describe something different.

If you see Eckhart Tolle you cannot say he is dead inside. You can say his ego is transparent, you cant say he is dead inside. 

First time I saw Eckhart Tolle, I was creeped out, disgusted, and triggered so badly I yelled at the person who was watching the video. Years later after watching hours of his videos, I thought he was a saint, saw eyes of love and wished he was my Grandpa. Neither of these perceptions was accurate, both were projections, judgments, that had nothing to do with me or Eckhart Tolle. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Dodo I never said he seemed like a robot, you miss interpret what I said!  Go have a really deep ego dissolving enlightenment experience and then you will understand what I mean by "he looked dead inside".

Edited by Tom T

@Dodo  plus if you want to get technical, life and death are one, so in a sense you could say he was beaming with life because he is dead.

Edited by Tom T

@Meta-Man he is working on building is own DIY houses which will also have his own electrical power grind which generates free electricity.  He also wants to have his own organic plantation next to the house.  Plus he also claims that he knows how to create free electricity and wants to provide many parts of the world with free electricity within the next 10 to 20 years.  He has just dropped out of sixth form and is going into electrical engineering. 

Edited by Tom T

That 16 year old guy is my inspiration now lol. I'm just 3 years late.

@Leo Gura What if a  person that is much more "spiritually hardwired" than you puts the amount of effort like you into it?

16 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Leo Gura What if a  person that is much more "spiritually hardwired" than you puts the amount of effort like you into it?

They still need to be lucky. The number one most important factor is grace, and it's not distributed equally, otherwise it wouldn't be grace.

You could hit a wall a thousand times without making a crack. And then suddenly someone else comes and the wall falls down immediately. There are no rules (more accurately, there are, but they're beyond the mind).

Edited by The observer

9 minutes ago, The observer said:

They still need to be lucky. The number one most important factor is grace, and it's not distributed equally, otherwise it wouldn't be grace.

You could hit a wall a thousand times without making a crack. And then suddenly someone else comes and the wall falls down immediately. There are no rules (more accurately, there are, but they're beyond the mind).

What do you mean by grace? And if so what if Leo happened to be much more "spiritually wired"?

9 minutes ago, Florian said:

What do you mean by grace?

It is a relative term describing the most valuable outcome for spiritual seekers. From another relative perspective, it can be viewed as insanity, like for example from the materialistic paradigm.

11 minutes ago, Florian said:

And if so what if Leo happened to be much more "spiritually wired"?

That would be an appearance of something desirable for the majority of spiritual seekers. It does not necessarily have to produce any results. Appearance is not actuality. And both are subject to grace.

Either I don't understand what you say, you don't understand what I mean or you just answer some shit that has nothing to do with my question.

So I understand the grace which you talk about as "luck" but I mean more like what potential would someone who has better "spiritual wiring" or spiritual talent than Leo Gura who also puts in the same amount into it have for potential? Obviously it is not 100% that he reaches this potential and he needs "grace" (if thats what you mean by it) to reach that potential. 

5 minutes ago, The observer said:

That would be an appearance of something desirable for the majority of spiritual seekers. It does not necessarily have to produce any results. Appearance is not actuality. And both are subject to grace.

And what do you mean by apppearance? Is this "spiritual wiring" just appearance? Have I misunderstood this? Or do you talk bullshit?

@The observer You're not answering the question. What are you trying to describe by using the word 'grace'?

The bullshit paradigm is useful when applying it to your own mind and perceptions. It does not work to play as a defense mechanism when your arguments face scrutiny. To argue as if you can make a bold claim and pull back on it with no backlash is ignorant. If you bring up some bullshit, be ready to justify it with more bullshit. That's the bullshitting game.

I have some teenager friends who are highly conscious but they weren't born with this, they all went through a lot of suffering in many areas of their lives and then explored, questioned themselves and practiced meditation, yoga etc... regularly. You might say this suffering triggered their talent or something like that but then you could justify almost anything, don't let this discourage you, most people don't do the work that is needed and all they do is talk about concepts on Self-Actualization / Consciousness subforums. If they then also blame talent that's just bunch of shit. You have to be quite crazy to go through this though.

Edited by bejapuskas