Verdesbird

Facilitator Octavio Retting ABUSING People on 5 Meo DMT

27 posts in this topic

now thats some disgusting shit to see

a few weeks from now i will have my first 5meo experience with a shaman,but im thinking with myself here and maybe i will do it with my father(also a open minded spiritual person) 

maybe its just a matter of trust

what do you guys think 

This is why I trip alone.

Be your own shaman.

Take it easy man. But take it ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

how sad... and irresponsible... :( 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Darkness and silence are the most the effective trip sitters. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

For me, getting kicked, screamed at and chased into an ocean by a group of angry men isn’t the best setting for 5-meo. I prefer solo at home or in peaceful nature. 

Horrible. Just shows how 5-MeO do not make everyone compassionate, loving human being, unfortunately. 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

This is a good example of why I never believe or follow anyone. And even the wisest, I follow loosely. Most people are just extremely stupid haha. 

Edited by Aaron p

Can somebody translate what the doctor says? Maybe spanisch/mexican people needed to do 5 meo this way. It seems like He wanted to kick the ego out of the poor guy

Every culture do their own cereomnies. Dont judge so fast

This guy from video seems like the typical journalist, who is click-bating, but in the sphere of spirituality and psychedelics. It doesn’t seem that he was really made any research before. It more seems that he just saw the couple videos and made an assumption. Even if he’s right, it’s hard to grasp from that video. It’s more fear based.

But yeah, that thing with Octavio, it’s still an uncertain territory for me, that’s why:

I personally was at the retreat with Octavio, and his a very masculine, sexual, passionate men. You must also consider, that he was a drug addict (crack, cocaine) from Mexico, before he became the Shaman. He was at the such a low point, where he even delved in the trash to find some food.

There’s two POV that I wanna share:

1) Octavio is brutal masculine uneducated men who is doing his purpose but from stage Green with the strong Stage Red mixture. I haven’t smelled any Yellow from him at that period.

The red flags, that made me cautious with him were:

• When at the start of the retreat he passionately discussed the cases of deaths during (there were only 2 from more then 8000 people, as I know) his ceremony’s, he was saying something like: “I think it’s one of the greatest options — to die while you tripping on Toad Medicine!”. Not the best thing to say at the start of the balls-tripping.

• When I asked him to give me the lower dose, because I was interested in being conscious during the trip. He’s answered “I’m not giving a half-tickets”. That’s seemed for me as rigid position.

• The thing with water still a mystery for me. And I was a little bit pissed, when some of the participants were “helping” to Octavio with water, while it was quite obvious, that nobody knows why exactly the water is necessary. Some stage purple/red shit.

2) Octavio is a very decent, charismatic, passionate, compassionate, loving guy, who went through hell because of his drug addiction and Mexico upbringing. He’s seems very very authentic and like he is living his Life Purpose.

Here is some green flags:

• When he was working with those who went on the retreat with a drug addiction, he was working with them for the long stretches of time, publicly and  privately, and gave them as much medicine, as found necessary without any extra charges.

From his personal story I know, that when he’s discovered Bufo Alvarius for himself, he has closed himself at home and stated to trip his balls out for weeks to cure the crack addiction.

• I personally know the girl from the retreat, who is now is more than a year clean, while she was using speed for ten years.

• When at the retreat there was a guy, who was doing cocaine and came to trip. After the first session he started to walk away from Octavio. At that moment Octavio was trying to bring him back peacefully but after couple failures he started to be more aggressive and brutal — he was shouting and even slapped the guy once to bring him back. After they’ve came back at the yard, Octavio asked everybody to applause and appreciate the bravery of the guy.

it’s very very looked like the Ego beating and “putting at the place” for those, who need that.

P.s. But it’s easy to be biased to the guy, to whom you came from Russia by Leo (trusted source) recommendation.

it’s seems like the brute force approach to the special cases like drug addictions: your Ego is so fucked up, that you are resisting the medicine and change, that it may bring to you. In that case you may need some Stage Red approach. I can easily imagine something like that somewhere in the tribe.

• He wasn’t brutal or harsh with me, my friend and many those who were participating (except the water thing, that doesn’t seemed very violent). At my third trip I even became violent with him (some shadow thing occurred), but he hasn’t get mad or angry attacked back. The guy always was very positive and playful. After my third trip I was wanted to do more, but was quieter exhausted and my throat is already hoarse, and he declined my request and it’s seemed like he care about me and that I’m not overdoing that thing 

• I’ve witnessed people that was so blissful and experienced something very deep, like Love or God-realization, while Octavio was near by, singing songs, smiling at them, helping to not fall on the ground.

• I have a friend of mine, who went there at the next year after me and she was very greatfull and positive about the whole thing and her experience was amazing.

Conclusion: 

If you are a wise, experienced psychonaut, you have an access to the 5-MeO-DMT and doing that because perusing something noble like truth or enlightenment, understanding etc. you don’t need any Octavio.

If you are a drug addict, traumatized, he probably may help you, at least partially.

I’m definitely know, that you can find couple people in Europe, that are more knowledgeable and gentle providers of the 5-MeO exp.

I probably won’t spend my time, money and energy on that thing again and won’t recommend it to anybody.

Edited by Ar_Senses

@Freakyboo just do by yourself. Nothing sharp is around, clean and locked you door , make sure you are safe. Be alone in darkness. Best.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Ar_Senses Very good observations!! I had similar thoughts on Octvio

People here dont know that these people Octavio retreats are HARDCORE Red Addicts. These have build super egos. Of course he understand their ego and how to crush it, because he was one of them. I would trust Octavio more than anyone, after helping 8000 people he knows what he is doing.

Dont judge him, not everyone on the path is a spiritual Mojo hippie who needs to be treated like a princess. Some people need to be kicked to wake up

It's going to be sooo long until psychedelics are taken seriously and legalized by society, with people like this representing the sphere.

Too many irresponsible idiots and not enough clear information and warnings on the gravity of most of these substances.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Ok wtf this is beyond torture and inhumane. I hope someone puts a stop to this. That was just fucked up. 

Martin Ball made a Podcast about this and he defended Octavio.

He said most people later say that Octavio did the right thing and it's exactly what they needed in that moment. He was refering to one dude who got kicked in the balls by Octavio while tripping and the person later said he loved it and it was exactly what he needed.

And he also mentioned that most people who work with Ocativo once will work with him again and recommend him to other people.

This is not my personal opinion I would never work with Octavio.

9 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

He said most people later say that Octavio did the right thing and it's exactly what they needed in that moment. He was refering to one dude who got kicked in the balls by Octavio while tripping and the person later said he loved it and it was exactly what he needed.

It just seems so unnecessary.

I've done over 70 breakthrough trips of 5-MeO-DMT and I've never needed someone to kick me or yell at me.

If anything is needed, it's silence. But then Octavio has nothing to do.

Master the art of tripping solo. It's a thing of beauty. You will go the deepest. Why outsource the most profound thing in the Universe to someone else?

@Leo Gura Yes but you are not an red addict. These people think complete differently. So they must be treated differently. Silence is far far out there for them. A red heroin addict cannot meditate for 10 seconds. 

Octavio knows his business. I appreciate his unique style

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura Yes but you are not an red addict. These people think complete differently. So they must be treated differently. Silence is far far out there for them. A red heroin addict cannot meditate for 10 seconds. 

Octavio knows his business. I appreciate his unique style

Maybe

But how do you know these people are Red addicts? Seems like quite an assumption.