Strangeloop

The choice of being straight or gay

15 posts in this topic

So I've been thinking about this choice, last summer I found out that I might be gay because of reasons... And I asked God to stop it, I asked God to stop me from being gay, but it doesn't stop, atleast the thoughts and the actions, so I decided God is giving me a choice. And I choose both, but the thought of sucking a dick still bothers me, and getting fucked in the ass also, because I think I will cry my eyes out once I get fucked in the ass and will be miserable afterwards. But the state of consciousness after the first time I've put a finger in the butt was really strong and calm so maybe I will feel the same after sex with men. And hetereosexual sex is just some obligation I have to do because culture says to do it. So yeah...

Only way to know for sure is to find out. It's not like there's anything wrong with it, you're the only one who's stigmatizing it and shaming yourself for it. What's so bad about being gay? And I don't think a finger in your ass is grounds for homosexuality. 

Don't "choose". There is no right or wrong answer. Simply embrace your sexuality as it comes to you, naturally. Whatever it happens to be.

All of the thoughts of shame, guilt, and confusion are cultural conditioning dictating what you "should" or "should not" do with your body. How absurd! You can deconstruct those thoughts and realize they are just egos trying to control other egos because of fear of the "other", or what they may have in themselves.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Dude if you like girls you can still enjoy a finger up your ass, it's normal and it's personal, it's not about being gay.

Just because someone is gay doesn’t mean they want dicks up their butt, or be into sucking dick.

Lots of girls rather not have dick up their butt for instance. 

@Strangeloop Maybe you'll be the one fucking your bf in the ass and he'll be sucking your cock. You'll have to see how it pans out when you experiment. Have lots of fun 

You could also try getting pegged by a woman. Fun stuff. 

You guys are sick I really see that there's more to it than just sex, I just want to be...

Edited by Strangeloop

Maybe you are bi or just a curious hetero. You will have to find out. And the more you try to suppress those thoughts the more they will come. Let them flow as nasty as they might seem. Your mind is a trickster. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Etherial Cat What is shadow work? Is it contemplation? Similar to that?

I already told my Mom about the possibility of being gay, she said she doesn't want me to be gay. I told my psychologist and some other workers in rehab and one rehab friend as well, most of them seem to show understanding, others laugh and joke about it, other say it's nonsense and that I have to embrace being straight. But in my mind I'm still gay and just because I'm consciousness and consciousness is what reality made out of - right? Right? So that means that I'm all the killers and the transexuals and all the lesbians and all other people including myself and every object in reality. But again with that philosophy I act as a gay person it fuckings bugs me, I want to cry my eyes out and pity myself for being this way because I don't know any other coping way with this. I just want to isolate myself from the entire world and think this through until I'm ready to be gay, if that's what I have to do. It's almost like a responsibility an obligation to be gay, like it's a role in a movie called my life, there's no other way I just have to be gay I need to be gay and if I need to then I want to. Why though? I have no idea.

the REAL truth is that you can be exactly as you wanted to be

the rest is b.s,

remember that every human has ying and yang,masculine and feminine energy

17 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

we need more gays here

Why

@Strangeloop you will get to experience from a whole new perspective when they know you are gay, so even if you are not a gay, be one and see how shallow people really are. 

Why do you think you're gay? You said you feel disgusted of the thought of penis.

But depends also on how old you are. If you're a teen, maybe you like guys but not sex. Because teens are not always into sex. Maybe you're Asexual Gayromantic. 

Romantic love and sexual love are not the same. And there is also friend love and squish and all that stuff. I used to be asexual when I was about 16-19.. now im Heterosexual Biromantic. 

LGBTQIA+ labels really help sometimes to know yourself. Stay hopeful

Edited by Aquarius