StripedGiraffe

The Great Awakening / New Earth

55 posts in this topic

I've been experiencing a massive shift in consciousness over the last 6 months, and especially the last few days. After the April 4th collective meditation, my third eye was throbbing and I had the deepest awakening of my life yesterday. A few other people I've talked to said they felt a major shift as well. I'm curious if you guys are feeling this as well. I provide more details in the video:

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

Your verbal and non-verbal expressions remind me very much of Leo.

Edited by SirVladimir

There has been reports of great earth awakenings for multiples years, what is different with this one?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

3 minutes ago, FredFred said:

There has been reports of great earth awakenings for multiples years, what is different with this one?

I feel the shift very palpably. It just seems like more people are waking up right now than ever before. Could be confirmation bias, that's why I asked.

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

I would be careful about any such claims to a "Collective Awakening".

There is no collective. There is only YOU!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura May I say thank you for showing Absolute selflesness and giving to  all that is you best most perfect possible "thing" there is. 

Thank you that is to be God. Well done. 

That is to be "enlightened guru". 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would be careful about any such claims to a "Collective Awakening".

There is no collective. There is only YOU!

I don't understand this...

If there is no collective awakening, why do you (as Leo) continue to see non-awake people in your everyday life?

The vast majority of people is obviously asleep, even though they are part of you. Isn't it so?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Other people are an illusion. If you shake that illusion, life becomes very dull. Just you by yourself.

The illusion is very hard to entirely break. For practical purposes we continue treating people as if they are real because that's what survival dictates and our minds aren't interested in truth, they are interested in illusions.

I actually did notice a big change in people over the last week or so.  People are way more free and happy all the sudden, the vibe of everything has been different.

Edited by Mulky
cause

@Leo Gura Yeah, that's insight's been lurking in the back of my mind. I think I'm more afraid of that than anything else. But I guess I won't understand until I have that awakening myself. Does it just keep getting more beautiful and perfect the deeper you go into Truth? 

4 minutes ago, StripedGiraffe said:

Does it just keep getting more beautiful and perfect the deeper you go into Truth?

It does, but that doesn't mean your ego-mind will like it.

The more Truth and Love, the more terrified you will get. Because it's not there to please or suit your personal survival needs. The deeper you go, the more of your life you'll have to surrender. How much are you willing to surrender? How selfless are you willing to be? This is very challenging for a human.

It's much more challenging than people expect. Because you can't imagine how much illusion there is to surrender.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The more Truth and Love, the more terrified you will get. Because it's not there to please or suit your personal survival needs. The deeper you go, the more of your life you'll have to surrender. How much are you willing to surrender? How selfless are you willing to be?

@Leo Gura Yeah, my ego hates that. So true through. I just realized my ego was just trying to use awakening to serve itself. Of course. I'm largely viewing awakening as something that will make my life better or more enjoyable, rather than Truth for Truth's sake. That's why I keep trying to cling and grasp enlightenment experiences. I keep reminding myself that there's nothing to grasp. I've been enlightened all along. The present moment has always been here. Yet, the magic subsides. Do you have any tips for integration besides the bread and butter practices (mindfulness, meditation, contemplation, self-inquiry)? 

@StripedGiraffe I struggle with that myself. It's tricky and challenging.

@Leo Gura

People become real when you see people with Leo's physical eyes.

However Leo is The Creator playing the role of Leo.

When Leo conceptualizes an other, an other exists as a mental person. 

Leo is not The creator.

The creator is Leo.

The name is not you.

You become the name by arbitrary relative choice.

@Leo Gura Are you aware that you're talking to yourself when you answer people on the forum or have you only experienced that at peak states? 

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The more Truth and Love, the more terrified you will get. Because it's not there to please or suit your personal survival needs. The deeper you go, the more of your life you'll have to surrender. How much are you willing to surrender? How selfless are you willing to be? This is very challenging for a human.

It's much more challenging than people expect. Because you can't imagine how much illusion there is to surrender.

I’m at a point where I’m seeing how challenging this can really be. My ego mind is really starting to hate this work in the last year or so. I’ve had some pretty severe ego backlashes after awakenings. I have a pretty big drive for truth so I just keep going though, sometimes fast or sometimes slow.