SageModeAustin

I quit all video games yesterday

27 posts in this topic

So bored. So much free time. So much regret. So much shit in my head. Relationships. Life. Ah. Life. 

I’ve been working out a lot doing the Murph challenge 100 pull ups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, 2 mile runs everyday but even that only takes a couple hours of my day. Been trying to read in my remaining time but I don’t want to read all day. What would you guys do to replace All this time? 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@Beginner Mind yeah just meditate for 8 hours a day. Great.

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@SageModeAustin Lmaooo:D

What are your goals in life?

Consider these areas of life

Spirituality/Psychology ---- Health/Body ---- Purpose/Passion ---- Finances/Assets --- Social/Relationships ---- Sex/Romance ---- TIme/Organization ---- Lifestyle/Activities/Miscellaneous 

Are you financially free? Is your social life perfect? Are you getting as much sex as you want? Are all your needs in Maslow's Hierarchy of needs sated? Are you stage turquoise in spiral dynamics? Do you understand life? Do you understand your emotions? Are you spiritually awakened? 

Basically is your life perfect/optimal?

Also being productive (whether it's enjoyable or suffering) all day doesn't seem optimal or sustainable so you seem right about that. How many hours a day are you allocating to play/relaxation?

Edited by AlphaAbundance

19 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Beginner Mind yeah just meditate for 8 hours a day. Great.

I was thinking more like one hour, but okay.

1 hour ago, SageModeAustin said:

So bored. So much free time. So much regret. So much shit in my head. Relationships. Life. Ah. Life. 

I’ve been working out a lot doing the Murph challenge 100 pull ups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, 2 mile runs everyday but even that only takes a couple hours of my day. Been trying to read in my remaining time but I don’t want to read all day. What would you guys do to replace All this time? 

You don't have a job? You unemployed?

@AlphaAbundance like 2 hours a day of relaxation cause it usually takes me all day to finish my workout then I just watch some anime and go to sleep afterwards. In terms of sex life i went through a rsd stage and gamed with Owen/lived with someone who worked with Owen, did boot camps with other dating companies and banged around 20 something girls so I’m kinda over that. In terms of financials, no I am definitely not free. I am trying to become an EMT but I got my drivers license suspended when I was 17  so trying to figure out if I can still do that. Social life is non existent. I guess I could work on finances and social life. 

Edited by SageModeAustin

15 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

I am trying to become an EMT but I got my license suspended when I was 17  so trying to figure out if I can still do that.

Hi, I use to be an EMT myself if you have any questions. First, on an ambulance, then in an emergency department. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@electroBeam yeah no job. 

well that's a good start to look isn't it. Even if you're a woman, in this day and age its important. 

@Anna1 yes I do actually I’ll dm you.

2 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Anna1 yes I do actually I’ll dm you.

Okie dokie

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Adam M lol

All the people telling you to meditate or just sit and do nothing, as if they do it themselves, ignore.

The process of self Actualisation is so in depth that you should never really  have nothing to do.

Contemplation could be a start. Learn about something that you do not know about, or want to know more about. There are videos that tackle the exact problem you have right now, or you could learn about science, society, psychology, whatever. 

Make new relationships, work on some old ones. 

Use your free time to face some trauma / sadness in your life and heal, or stamp out any bad habits that hold you back. 

There is alot you can do, and it isn't that hard to fill your life up with things that will develop and grow you.

Also get a job :P

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

12 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

So bored. So much free time. So much regret. So much shit in my head

@SageModeAustin

Read Leo's Old blog's. Go and buy self-help books and life purpose course recommended by Leo. Start to reading it! Complete the LP Course!

Don't Think that you have so much time Dude!

Life is too short❤️

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

@Hardik finished the LP course. yeah thanks 

I have not played any video games in 5-6 months besides one arcade game with my little sister. A good portion of my day is filled with a morning routine. I spend about 1-2 hours making healthy food. One hour of meditation. Usually about 30 minutes of reading unless it is the weekend, then sometimes like 4-5 hours. Then I spend a big portion of my time or regular week days working on either of my businesses. I also spend a good portion of time researching stocks and stuff too. This stuff seems to take up the bulk of my time. I don't really find myself thinking about games.