Chintan desai

fear of after life

20 posts in this topic

sometimes i feel deterred and some sort of soft fear thinking about what it will be like my next life (ofcourse if there's any, idk) that what if in next life i will be low conscious asshole, no knowledge of spirituality, being ignorant etc. i feel fear to lose all of my knowledge and wisdom that i have gained so far in this life, maybe i am still very young so that's why maybe i am overthinking this too much.

is this what aghoris in india trying to accomplish? i have read that in one articles that they dont want to reborn again so they do all sorts of bizzare practices

Don't believe all that. 

Birth and death is for everyone. Nobody is privileged enough to escape this matrix. 

Nobody can save anyone from anything. Nothing can be planned. 

What happens after death is unknown. Nobody can know because there is no way to know. 

Try living this life fully. Worry more about this life rather than the life you have no idea about. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India like i have heard some says that you can become one with god without formlessness so it could be that, and i have seen many videos of aghoris they talk about trying to accomplish no reborn and every year thousands of foreigner visits our country to be aghoris that's one hell of stats, why someone would choose a life like this if it doesnt bring this much of a value? there has to be something radical value of being like that for sure!

Edited by Chintan desai

@Chintan desai in my mind it's all superstition. And by the way even superstition gets a lot of followers. Something doesn't become true or right or beneficial just because many people follow it. 

Look at drugs. Many people do drugs. Does that mean that drugs are healthy? 

I think u dont have done enough reserach of them, people who are super rich,doctors,engineers all come to becomes aghoris u know how difficult it is to become aghories? It sounds too silly for me to believe that it's just superstition and they dont have any leader, if any person wants to become like them then they need to convince one of them, they dont roam around and selling people to become one of them nor they even charge any money as far as i know  so it's not even some sort of a just cult too, we cant just take them granted like asharam bapu or anyone

I never heard of this practices. But is very interesting, in fact, im going to do a research right now.

I would try to answer you but i am so ignorant it's incredible.

I don't know shit about god or reality. I have had an experience of depersonalziation where i saw i have no free will and i don't exist inside and that freaked me out and i am trying to pose some of your question to the guys here on the forum but they all say god is everything. God can't be god because god it's truth. God is love and he has no choice to not be god.

So that's it man. There is no grandiose scope to life. It's just what it is an it's perfect as it is. And you have no free will to choose differently. 

At least they say so.

In this journey you are alone. Those things nobody can tell you. Belive me, nobody. If you give your power away you will end up more miserable. If you wish go and discover for yourself. But if you are young don't even bother trying to discover what reality is. This is my suggestion.

How do you know that this exact moment that you are experiencing right now is not what it feels to be dead? There are a lot of assumptions implied in your question. 

6 hours ago, Chintan desai said:

sometimes i feel deterred and some sort of soft fear thinking about what it will be like my next life (ofcourse if there's any, idk) that what if in next life i will be low conscious asshole, no knowledge of spirituality, being ignorant etc. i feel fear to lose all of my knowledge and wisdom that i have gained so far in this life,

What's more important to you, getting rid of this fear or knowing how your next life will be?

Nothing is worse than having someone else put their weird ideas about the afterlife upon you.  People are scared to be free in both life and death, they'll make up any kind of system of thought to hide from it.

Reincarnation is a thing imo. Past/last life karma determines what shitty/blessed life you'll get next time.

But never mind that, did you know that you "consciousness" will not cut its tie to the physical body after clinical death? 

So in short you'll feel the physical and emotional pain of your body being cremated/slowly decaying in a coffin? 

This intense pain is a thing of life that we think modern technology made obsolete for most of us.

All sources on these theories in my signature.

That's how the soul/consciousness evolves spiritually (intense suffering after/during death), now it's the first time in history when we can choose to take breakthrough doses of psychedelics to avoid reincarnation and make the process of attaining bliss FASTER.

Edited by Arzack

@Chintan desai

Point to the “after life”. Is it in perception? Point to it. Can you describe it’s shape, it’s color, etc? 

Feel “the after life”. Can you find it in feeling? Can you describe what it feels like? 

Perhaps it is only a thought, a belief. Retrace it. Think about from where you heard about it in the first place, so you can realize it’s just something you heard and believed. 

When that search, that inspection is through, you might stand to more realize that which you are calling death, or afterlife - is you, now, reading this. Don’t underestimate your own true humor & sneakery, akin to the infinite love that you truly are. 

For all you know, maybe the universe ceases to appear, and you - the regular “you reading this right now as you are, minus perception & thought about you  - does not cease to exist. It can be helpful to contemplate the very word, non-existence. It’s like a fountain of clarity the more it is understood. There is a profound reason “laughter is the best medicine”. 

You are a creator. You are the’ creator. Create!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Do I have to become workacholic, create create create is interesting only when you don't know and for what? 

@Chintan desai not wanting to be reborn is a typical Hindu thing. that's not a cult thing.

be careful not to think that the truth is somewhere out there in cults and practices and the changing world. if it was, then it would not be worth much, would it?

even if you get reborn ignorant, what could you do about it now? trust that what you do now matters and do your best, you have no other option anyway.

This fear sounds relative to who you are now, but if there is a future life you will have a different POV, so unspiritual & ignorant may not feel bad at all. Plus the person you are now may appear pleasant or unpleasant to who you were in your previous life to this one. You just don't know, unless you have some awareness of past/future selves?  How would your childhood self view your current self? You've changed a lot even since then. This suggests to me the need to release and let go of the past, not clinging to views and opinions past their useful time. Similarly, to let go of the future and trust that Life will work things out for the best if we live well now. 

Edited by silene
Typo.

if you gain enough knowledge and let go of your current life karma and live to as higher vibration as possible, you can easily reincarnate to the next positive person's life, that's all!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

it's said that the current states and circumstances of our life is the overall vibration of the past lives that we've lived so far. so if you can master this life spiritually and materially, that means the next episodes would be easy-peasy lemon squeezy :P

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

What if I told you that even if you became aghori you'll still reincarnate. And nothing will stop your reincarnation. That you have no control over it. 

Can these aghoris prove that they didn't reincarnate. 

And why this fear of being reborn. 

If you believe in Hindu philosophy, then you are never going to get freedom from samsara. You are in it. There's no escape. 

Well if you did manage to successfully escape, come back and tell me so I can also follow your path. 

16 hours ago, Preety_India said:

What if I told you that even if you became aghori you'll still reincarnate. And nothing will stop your reincarnation. That you have no control over it. 

What if I told you that "you" who thinks will reincarnate doesn't actually exist.