Adilbek

"I am God" vs "There isn't anyone"

21 posts in this topic

Which one is true? Leo says "I am God", but nonduality teachers like Tony Parsons say there isn't anyone at all, there's only THIS, which is not observed by anyone.

Its both, the mind can't rationalize what God is, but God is simultaneously everything and nothing. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

This is why I always advise people to read the book '1000', yes I'm biased as my teacher is Ramaji's wife, but it shows the distinctions between many teachers and helps you understand why things like this happen. 

It's also just a model to help understand this because of course awakening can't be quantified, but there are key 'distinctions' between teachers that you'll begin to notice as you go deeper. 

Basically, using that book, Tony Parsons is in 'Early Non-Duality' similar to Eckhart Tolle (who he tries to shit on which is funnyxD), Jim Parsons, Fred Davis etc, this is the 'No-Self' 'Nothing Exists' stage, but the absolute truth can not be a form of Negation (No/Not). 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

37 minutes ago, Adilbek said:

Which one is true? Leo says "I am God", but nonduality teachers like Tony Parsons say there isn't anyone at all, there's only THIS, which is not observed by anyone.

THIS - is Infinity.  Infinity is Consciousness.  Consciousness is God.  Infinity is a singularity.  All mean the same thing.  Thus you are it.  God isn't a person or a he or a she.  Or a bearded guy in the clouds.  God is simply everything that is.  And it is both consciousness itself and Self-conscious.  Its a Mind.  An Infinite Mind.

Yes i agree with @LfcCharlie4 there are certain enlightened teachers that have not yet awakened to all facets of Truth or may actually be somehow still stuck in some aspects of the materialist paradigm.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God so funny I can’t even stand it sometimes. When I’d get man in my twenties I’d be all “God damn it!”. Now I’m just like “dang it”. Mostly when I forget something important.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Adilbek

GOD SAYS: I AM GOD

GOD SAYS: There isn't anyone (BUT GOD)

28 minutes ago, Adilbek said:

Tony Parsons say there isn't anyone at all.

Important to understand what the context is.

It's like watching a movie where a character (named Tony for example) dies.

now you tell me Abilbek, what statement is true?

Tony died vs Nobody actually died

can you see that the "true" statement depends on the context?

within the plot of the movie, Tony died. but from the standpoint of real-life Tony is just a character being played by an actor. Tony is fiction. So nobody died.

Both statements are TRUE when seen from a relative standpoint.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Guess what it doesn't matter at all either way and has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever hahaha❤

But if I had to guess the answer would be neither and both ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Inliytened1  I'm going to start walking around naked so you don't label me a materialist paradimer..

No clothes no shoes no jewelry I already don't have any tattoos and I eat vegan does this give me any bonus points at all? Come on I got to get something out of this I'm a materialist ?

They said that Jesus wore sandals... is this a possibility if I make them myself?

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Inliytened1  I'm going to start walking around naked so you don't label me a materialist paradimer..

No clothes no shoes no jewelry I already don't have any tattoos and I eat vegan does this give me any bonus points at all? Come on I got to get something out of this I'm a materialist ?

Lmfao!! ?❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Lmfao!! ?❤

I will make them high arch for my plantar fasciitis and bunions

He totally kidding I thought you'd like that though..❤

Edited by VeganAwake

Even if there is a God, life itself is depressing. Reality is making me depressed. Eternity makes me depressed. I can't grasp the concept of reality. I can't grasp the fact that I'm a human being. When I see everything around me, I almost lose my mind. What's the point of existence? I'm asking these questions not because I'm against God. With or without a God, everything makes me depressed because I can't fathom the concept of existence.

Me on the road less traveled.

Christians often say: "Have faith in God and your fears will be gone!". Well, even if I believe in God, the tragedy of existence can't be solved.

If I become an Atheist, nothing changes. Reality itself remains a tragedy.

With or without God, nothing helps.

Me on the road less traveled.

@Adilbek You are a "It" no gender, no form, but everything at the same time at once. When Leo is saying that he is God he doesn't mean it from an Ego's perspective, he is speaking from the absolute sense, because there is nothing else but God. Total non-duality, total singularity. Once you have a mystical experience you wake up from the illusion that you are a human being, separate from God, and then you realize that you are One with it, later you understand that you are literally God.

This work takes time, don't think it's one awakening and your done. In my personal experience I've gone through several awakenings and you understand more with each awakening. You understand it more clearly, you can wrap your mind around it.

Mahadev

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

This is why I always advise people to read the book '1000', yes I'm biased as my teacher is Ramaji's wife, but it shows the distinctions between many teachers and helps you understand why things like this happen. 

It's also just a model to help understand this because of course awakening can't be quantified, but there are key 'distinctions' between teachers that you'll begin to notice as you go deeper. 

Basically, using that book, Tony Parsons is in 'Early Non-Duality' similar to Eckhart Tolle (who he tries to shit on which is funnyxD), Jim Parsons, Fred Davis etc, this is the 'No-Self' 'Nothing Exists' stage, but the absolute truth can not be a form of Negation (No/Not). 

Nice, I was wondering too why Ekchart Tolle have this hate to the mind all the time in his narrative. I imagine he is very grounded in presence awareness to be very comfortable most of the time but he haven´t gone deep enough yet.

1 hour ago, The Don said:

Even if there is a God, life itself is depressing. Reality is making me depressed. Eternity makes me depressed. I can't grasp the concept of reality. I can't grasp the fact that I'm a human being. When I see everything around me, I almost lose my mind. What's the point of existence? I'm asking these questions not because I'm against God. With or without a God, everything makes me depressed because I can't fathom the concept of existence.

You just have too much ego. Reduce that ego to nothingness and you´ll have absolute peace. xD

'I am God' sounds like Hinduism (thou art that, Brahman)
'there isn't anyone' sounds like Buddhism (see the 3 signs of being: impermanence, suffering, no-self). 

Take your pick. Expand your sense of self by identifying with others, loving others, nature, all of life, until your circle includes the whole universe.
Or  deconstruct your small sense of ego self until it disappears and you are left with the original undivided suchness. Different paths to the same end. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves"

- Nisargadatta Maharaj

This is such a great quote but the highest teaching is:

"Nothing Matters"

- VeganAwake

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I heard that Mrs., Ramaji (Ananada I mean haha) wrote a great book on enneagrams and their awakening and integration process (Leo is type 5w6 I think quite not yet integrated into an 8 if you ask me, which is a little suspect given he’s a self help guru and all). Also I am not that into enneagrams and don’t understand them too much, but integration is quite important to me.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 Yeah, she wrote a book called 'Intimacy With The Infinite' ,again I'm biased so keep that in mind:D

It's basically a Spiritual Autobiography (Think 'End of your world' by Adyashanti) that goes into detail about her Awakenings in 2013 and 2014 I believe, years might be wrong! Anyways, it's kind of like 1 chapter of the journey she went through post-awakening with her personal life and, family life, and honestly, that part reads like a novel, let's just say I've never known awakening to transform someone's life that much!

The other chapters are more pearls of wisdom, delving into topics like Presence, Spiritual Bypassing (A lot of people on here need to read that), The Void (what Ramana talks about), Awakening the Heart, Desire, The Stink of Enlightenment, The Enneagram and Non-Dual Freedom. 

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to not only read an inspiring story of living this understanding in all areas of life but also just for genuinely great insights and writings from a Self-Realized being. 

Oh and the reason I originally resonated with her so much is she's not like one of these airy-fairy teachers who don't talk about the elephants in the room, she covers things like Money, Relationships, Sex, Desire, etc in a very direct way. 

So, the book isn't about the Enneagram solely, but she has a YT series on that I think. 

Either way, I would recommend everyone to read it, but like I said I'm biased as she is my teacher! :D

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi