Kalki Avatar

Leo Gura PUA

259 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Sigh. SMH Wow just Wow!

Girls you just don't get it. And probably you will never get it because you are girls, it's a boy thing. Sure someone can make videos and write books to try to explain it to you but you will never get it unless you are born a man.

Before the thread gets locked I want to ask:

Why is it so immensely difficult for you girls to understand that a guy doing PU is just a guy trying to get a girlfriend?

Why ? Someone, please, Why?

Any man that has ever lived is a PUA, some have better results than others that's the only difference. But we are all PUA.

You guys make it more complex than what it really is. The make up analogy is spot on.

Why you girls want to manipulate me by looking gooooood? Why you can't just be yourself and go out w/o make up? Because you will not get the same results. We are humans we want to be efficient and maximize profit.

There you go.

Arc

I understand this. And I don't have an issue with men generally doing pick-up or game. It can be an important phase in a man's life. And if I were a man, I'd do the same to increase my chances. Sex is important and there is nothing fundamentally wrong with wanting lots of sexual experiences, regardless of gender. 

That said, I do have a problem with misrepresentation of the female perspective and female sexuality. So, I'm pushing back on the idea that men who study pick-up understand female psychology... because they really don't. They just understand what works for them practically in terms of their agenda... which is getting laid usually or even getting a girlfriend.

But success in men's agenda, doesn't mean that it's success in terms of women's agenda. And that's a common misconception that I see a lot of PUAs and game guys make. And that includes Leo, which is why I was pushing back on what he said.

So, I'm illuminating women's biases (which are rarely articulated precisely) to push back on misconceptions about women that come from men's biases that tend not to be pushed back on enough in the proper way.

But the male misconceptions about women are really clear from the female perspective, and they stand in the way of men and women being able to truly connect. If you think you understand something already, but your understanding is false and biased, then you'll never be able to learn. It's like, if your cup is already full of falsehood, no truth can be poured in. And that's especially true if those falsehoods generally serve your agenda.

So, if you just want to bust some nuts, then you don't have to listen to this perspective. But if you want a real relationship, you have to drop misconceptions about women's preferences and sexuality that are born out of only WHAT gets the response that you're looking for, versus WHY it gets a response and what the internal experience of that is like.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

Okay. No amount of maps will do you any good if you have no sight of the actual territory.

Maps don't just magically lose their efficacy when you transition into some magical attainment, it's the other way around. The only way to transition is by destroying the maps, because they are the only reason you can't see the territory.

But all you have done and keep doing is defend your maps against every possible challenge, with more walls of text. They are your life and your career, and most of all they are your self-image as a teacher and "advanced spiritual person". That's why you're still psychoanalyzing everyone here at the drop of a hat.

You see a map that says "wound" somewhere, but you've never actually found an actual wound. Go find the territory, go destroy all your maps and discover their referent. Show me a wound if you think there are any.

That's just an example, but what I really mean is get to the fucking bottom of something. Anything. THAT is what waking up is about. Destroying false paradigms. Destroying narratives. Destroying maps. Not wallowing in them so you can "meet people where they are". You are exactly where they are, no need to go out of your way to meet them. You just happen to have a head full of jargon to juggle for them, eager to pass on.

Pierce the damn veil, don't teach it. Don't talk about it and analyze it and make selfies with it. Don't teach how to stay asleep. Don't teach how to validate delusion. Teach how to tear it a new one.

Maybe start with my first post in this thread. You know, the one that got the silent treatment, and is actually on-topic. Or did you think that was just a low consciousness stage orange toxic masculinity talking.

You sure are doing a lot of assuming and putting words in my mouth.

I have actually experienced the territory before, though it isn't the state I consistently abide in.

But maps are necessary for most things. Our intellect's only function is to create maps. And that works for 99.999% of endeavors... except realizing the absolute. And our desire to map that territory is what insulates us from that territory. So, in that regard, you are correct.

But go ahead and try to destroy all your maps. It's not actually possible. But if you somehow managed to do so, you wouldn't even be able to open the window (or even know what a window is) because every practical function or piece of knowledge connects to a mental map of meaning. Creating these maps is what the intellect does as a tool. And it's a necessary tool if we want reality to be more than an abstract smear of color and sound.

Meaning-making (aka map-making) is necessary for living. Just as you need false dichotomy to function practically in life. So, "up and down" is a false dichotomy that only exists from the practical perspective. So, the idea of up and down is a map based in a relative perspective. But if you "destroy" that map, what stops you from walking off a building? Nothing. And that's why we need the map. 

In order to truly be conscious we need not destroy any maps. We need only to recognize that they are indeed maps.

So, you must understand that truth and falsehood is a false dichotomy in and of itself. And you can't live a life without relative truths... aka absolute falsehoods... like up/down, beginning/end, inside/outside, here/there, Yin/Yang, masculine/feminine, etc.

And again, the wound doesn't exist on the absolute. Everything is perfect from that perspective... even pain and war.

But on the relative, the wound is experienced as an issue. And it affects everyone. So, everyone will be engaged with this wound, either consciously or unconsciously. And those in the former category will be far more equipped to deal with the changes that are coming in society. And I share my perspective to do a small part in helping those changes be birthed into existence.

Also, you are making a distinction between the Shiva nature of reality and the Shakti nature of reality... thus creating a dualistic delusion where none exists. You pretend that only absolute truth is valid. That isn't true. Only absolute truth is absolute. But relative perspectives and truths are also valid. And to really be non-dual, you must be able to hold space for both the relative and the absolute... as the relative is a part of the absolute. And the absolute wouldn't be the absolute without the relative.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

47 minutes ago, Emerald said:

But success in men's agenda, doesn't mean that it's success in terms of women's agenda.

This is a key point. Lack of this awareness is a contraction and can allow the formation of constructs such as "what women really want" and it's a "win-win" scenario.

If a person holds a self-biased, relative view of what "success" means, it will distort their view of what "success" means for another (from the relative experience of the other). 

I would say this is one of the biggest blocks to understanding another's relative perspective/experience from that person's perspective/experience. This is a high level of empathic understanding which cannot be experience/understood through a lens of what "success" means relative to my agenda. At the highest empathic levels, it is if a person becomes the other person. 

41 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is a key point. Lack of this awareness is a contraction and can allow the formation of constructs such as "what women really want" and it's a "win-win" scenario.

If a person holds a self-biased, relative view of what "success" means, it will distort their view of what "success" means for another (from the relative experience of the other). 

I would say this is one of the biggest blocks to understanding another's relative perspective/experience from that person's perspective/experience. This is a high level of empathic understanding which cannot be experience/understood through a lens of what "success" means relative to my agenda. At the highest empathic levels, it is if a person becomes the other person. 

Exactly what I'm trying to articulate. :)

Hard to get people to hear it though. 

Emotionalmastery.org

14 hours ago, Derek White said:

@EmeraldYou can say the same for men. Why do you tolerate sexism from women and not men? 

It is the meanest thing you can say to a man as a woman, other than falsely accusing him of a crime. 

Oh come on Derek. You speaking for all men or for yourself? @Derek White

11 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Isn't that the difference between ego-perception and love?

In the absolute sense, love is just what is. So, to express that in the relative is to consciously choose to recognize the other as yourself. 

That means, you relate to the other person compassionately and with their best interests in mind... regardless of your own self-agenda or how the other person behaves.

So, to love is a conscious choice  that requires expansion of the self-concept beyond the individual self. And unconditional love is to orient to everyone and everything in this way... including yourself.

So, in a romantic relationship, there must be conditions set so that it is a mutually beneficial and growth-allowing situation for both people. Sometimes this is possible and sometime not. When you run into an irreconcilable incompatibility, the only loving choice is to dissolve the relationship for the good of both people.

This is why you can't have an unconditional relationship... because it's very unloving to yourself and the other.

So, there is a middle ground where those that can co-exist together symbiotically can practice loving eachother and holding eachother's best interests at heart... helping eachother grow. 

But love is fundamentally about a recognition of the other as an extension of the self, and to choose to do what's in the best interest of all... even if it's hard to do.

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

I agree with @Emerald here. To @Johnny5 I have benefitted a lot of from Emerald's advice.

It's important to understand the feminine. 

And not understanding it is like you wanting a pet but not good at taking care of the needs of the pet. Just wanting it and wanting the pet to fit your needs. But that's not going to work. You want a human being to have a connection with. And you go around the whole world looking for answers on how to connect with that human being and yet when that human being speaks to you, you want to ignore their interests. 

Men in PUAs who do not consider a woman's interests in their minds and yet are desperate to find ways to connect with them is like wanting to be a politician without paying attention to public's issues. 

What good does it bring to want to sleep with a woman and get that goal but fail in a long term relationship. 

Most women are put off by men who don't factor them into their equation of life. 

You cannot at the same time want a woman and not wish to understand a woman. That goes against the grain. 

If you can't understand the feminine, you can't be with the feminine. The only way you can be is by manipulating the feminine. But manipulation can only go so far. 

When a woman says something, do you pay attention? 

Or do you read tons of books on female nature but completely avoid what an actual woman has to say. Isn't that ironic? 

Don't ask a woman how to date, but if she wants to let you know what she wants, it's your self serving purpose withholding you from directly listening to her. You do yourself no service by ignoring the femininity of a woman. 

If the masculine wants the feminine, it has to flow with the feminine. 

You can't be a psychologist without understanding your client. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Isn't that the difference between ego-perception and love?

The "ego perception" part for sure. For this to arise, there needs to be space - and that involves dissolution of ego - even temporarily. And what arises in that space could be described in many different ways, including "love". I'm hesitant to use the term love, because it's such a loaded term and I think there are many different flavors of relative love. 

I think many people have gotten a glimpse of this with another. A moment in which "me" and "you" dissolve. Time dissolves. Space dissolves. There is a presence of a pure essence. It could be described as "awe", "love", "magic", "magnificence" etc. In my experience and view, it seems most people get very limited glimpses that are so brief, they don't catch it. The glimpse appears and disappears. Generally, the self would re-enter and get grounded. . . For example, someone might be a lover and this transcendence briefly appears, followed by contraction into the self. Then, the self filter of interpretation returns. The mind may think "Whoa, what just happened there? That was amazing. I hope she felt it too? What if it was only me? I don't want to ask her. If I was the only one she may think I'm soft. I hope she felt it too. What can I do to get her to like me? I think I'm in love and don't want to lose her". . . This is self filter conditioned into us. . . I've seen it in myself and others. . . I was with a gal in which I could enter these spaces for several minutes at a time. She had never experienced it, yet I was able to "pull her" into it. As she lost herself, she got nervous and called out "What's happening?! What is this?! What's happening?!". . . This is similar to someone at an Ayahuasca retreat calling out "what's happening?!" as they lose sense of self. In this case, my gf let go for a bit and then pulled back. It was just too vulnerable and unknown to her. And then she re-immersed herself into a self construct.

In terms of dating and relationships, ime the dissolution of filters in really important. Going into a state of "empty looking" in which the internal vs. external boundaries start to dissolve. This is just temporary and I would say it's a mature level, because at an immature level it can turn into having weak boundaries and getting taken advantage of. . . . In this space lacking a self-centered agenda, filters are removed. I would say this is best as a temporary relaxation of filters that allows shared space - it's not a permanent space. Yet in this space, there is shared energy - it's not "what I want" and "what she wants". There just is what is that reveals itself without filters of "me" and "you". And with the contraction back to "me" and "you", there can be a deeper understanding of both "me" and "you". For a moment, there is no difference between "me" and "you" - such that harm/suffering to "you" is the same as harm/suffering to "me". If "I" hurt you, it is the same as "I" hurting me. . . Not in an intellectual way, in an actual feeling and empathic way. This is a very different orientation than I standard "my wants" and "your wants" dynamic. Ime, this space allows for many insights of "another" because the "me" and "you" duality is relaxed. And I would say there are many degrees of this.

In terms of interpersonal relationships, I wouldn't say this is an mindspace that someone should try to permanently enter. It's a beautiful interface of duality and nonduality - yet there are practical considerations as well. Just like an individual can't enter full-on nonduality and function in life - neither could a couple. As well, if one person can enter the space and the other person can't - different energetics can arise depending on the person. Some may be attracted to it, intrigued by it or uncomfortable with it. 

I would say some high level pua guys likely have an extrasensory ability to intuitively sense aspects of this in a natural flow - yet there is still a self-motivated filter which lacks a holistic awareness. They use this sensory awareness to steer things to a self-motivated direction. Other pua guys may try to develop low level, which is kinda comical. For example, "If she twirls her hair, it means 'x'", "If she says she is 'looking an emotional connection', it means 'y'". This is comical to me because it is actually placing interpretative filters into the mind, which makes it even harder to attain higher level intuitive / empathic flow states that don't have interpretive self-centered filters. . . An analogy might be someone learning a new language that carries around a dictionary - constantly translating words to meaning. This is very different than someone fluent in the language that no longer needs to translate.

This is just one way to describe inter-personal dynamics. In a way, I would say it is a "higher" level because it involves increase awareness/sensitivity to more information in the Here and Now. Awareness and sensitivity to this involves letting go of self-centered interpretative filters. To me this seems obvious. . . If I am with a woman and my mind is immersed in interpretation relative to my wants and my mind is immersed in calculating the best responses to steer things toward my self wants, it will not be aware and receiving other information within the Here and Now. 

4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I notice that this is also the underlying pattern behind each of your replies on this forum. Do you use this as a canvas consciously? ^_^

I try to. But it's not always perfect. You have to be able to hold uncomfortable emotions with a certain degree of equanimity. And the ego is still there.

The main understanding I try to bring into what I share is that everyone (including myself) is already doing the best that they can. And if they could do better they would be doing better. This is true of everyone... including extreme cases like dictators and serial killers. It's hard to imagine in these extreme cases that serial killing is a person's best... but if it weren't their best, they would be better.

So, every person on this planet just pops out of the womb one day with no control over their nature and no control over their nurture. So, if I, in any way, have ended up landing on my feet, then I can only be grateful for that. For others, perhaps they landed in a situation that wasn't as fortunate in some regards, and it put them in a spot where they couldn't become aware of things that I have happened to become aware of.

So, if someone is being obtuse in some way to me, I try to remember that I could just as easily be them... literally. I could be born as them and experience the same experiences and have the same nature... and end up reacting to me (Emerald) the same exact way. And if I (by chance) ended up as them, I would certainly react that way.

If I can remain cognizant of that, I can practice moving myself out of the way to try to help that person understand why they are mired in the things they're mired in. So, I try to make my goal to help them.

That said, I also have an ego and enjoy sparring for the sake of sparring because I have a competitive nature.  So, I have to watch this impulse if I want to keep my goal of helping in focus. 

Emotionalmastery.org

I for one absolutely welcome this PUA Leo guy. Morally I’m a bit divisive about the whole thing but I enjoy seeing him encourage young men to step up and rise above their fears and social conditioning.

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Why is it so immensely difficult for you girls to understand that a guy doing PU is just a guy trying to get a girlfriend?

If this were the case I wouldn't have a problem with it. That's just approaching a women, because there's something you like about them and want to get to know them. That's what's normal!!!

Also, I'm not opposed to 2 consenting adults just wanting sex, as long as manipulation and lying wasn't involved in getting it.

On another forum I actually use to give practical dating advice to guys. However, what I'm seeing here with many (not all) men, is that they are talking about women in a degrading manner (negatively stereotyping, objectifying) and just wanting to manipulate and use them for sex (ie. "It's a numbers game").

*Leo ranting against the pick up community*

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

21 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

If this were the case I wouldn't have a problem with it. That's just approaching a women, because there's something you like about them and want to get to know them. That's what's normal!!!

Also, I'm not opposed to 2 consulting adults just wanting sex, as long as manipulation and lying wasn't involved in getting it.

On another forum I actually use to give practical dating advice to guys. However, what I'm seeing here with many (not all) men, is that they are talking about women in a degrading manner (negatively stereotyping, objectifying) and just wanting to manipulate and use them for sex (ie. "It's a numbers game").

*Leo ranting against the pick up community*

Absolutely agree. I find it against femininity. 

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I find it against femininity. 

I think the men doing this just don't get it. One day if they have female children they "might" get it. Would they want their girls being preyed upon, manipulated and lied too, taken advantage of as a sex object and tossed aside, because they were just a number? Of course they wouldn't and they will probably be terrified when their daughter hits puberty.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I think the men doing this just don't get it. One day if they have female children they "might" get it. Would they want their girls being preyed upon, manipulated and lied too, taken advantage of as a sex object and tossed aside, because they were just a number? Of course they wouldn't and they will probably be terrified when their daughter hits puberty.

The protective fatherhood in a man needs to be awakened. I have observed a phenomenon globally,I don't see men acting manly anymore. Most are looking up to toxic definitions of manhood and becoming more like boys. 

Toxic masculinity is on the rise. 

They don't have a good role model to follow. 

@Johnny5 @Leo Gura

36 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Red pilled men are reclaiming their masculinity,

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Dumuzzi @Kalki Avatar  are you both satisfied with where this thread is at? Went from one user asking a simple men's dating advice to intensely charged discussion on  patriarchy/matriarchy, men's rights/women's rights, PUA dating/classical dating, swathes of narratives for women's victim mindset/ men's victim mindset, maybe hints of black/blue/red pill (maybe another pill), MGTOW/metoo.

I'm not bashing, I just noticed a pattern forming. Also, keep in mind that we're still inside a egoic collective that consists of male egoic collective and female egoic collective, sub divided into different cultures, sub divided into age, into biologically body parts, into gender roles and sub roles, into sexual directions. With a mix of narratives and a dash of distortion and denial with a pinch of suffering, and we got a mean Monterey of a problem. a collective problem firstly, not an individual problem. Took me a while to notice it, but wow, it really isn't an easy problem.

I don't mind mentally entertaining a Leo guru PUA, but it's not an ideal use of time. I'm tempted to find something more valuable than a man or a woman to pursue. We've got more than enough bodies here. I don't know anyone's or OP's intentions to pursue dating, but further theorizing is'nt the solution.

Maybe the OP's topic is already answered, regardless of OP, and this thread has/is mutating issues from different topics, cramming into one, compounding the issues. I don't know if continuing would shed more light into this morphing problem or add more confusion from related to unrelated issues, but it's worth a shout out to anyone's awareness in case this slips under the radar.

1 minute ago, Johnny5 said:

And this latest post of yours is very much in the same vein of a knee jerk reaction-slash-veiled threat to get me banned to soothe your own personal discomfort.

I did read your post and I think you should know what Leo recently said about red pill on the forum, so I posted it for you. I said nothing about a ban and didn't give you a warning, so calm down.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

46 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Where to begin, lol....

@Emerald I'll just say this. You have no idea what's in anyone's best interest, including your own. You want to be a devil that acts godlike, because you think that's going to get you somewhere, or maybe it's the only way you know how to approach this whole thing. That's common enough on this forum, and anywhere else. But the only place it gets you is in the rut you've been in ever since your "experience" all those years ago. Which is now nothing but a dim, distant memory of an event that you were unequipped to process adequately. None of this is going to solve anything for you. This is it, this is your life now. But that's alright because it's the life you wanted.

I'll kindly refrain from getting dragged down in the minutia of the stuff you teach. If people find value in it, that's great, and I'll just leave it at that.

As for PUA and the feminine.... There is nothing that women are better at than misrepresenting themselves. It's their default modus operandi, and it's part and parcel of their survival-oriented self-deception. I'm not criticizing, it's just the way it works, and men do it too. And women are in denial about it just as much as men are in denial about their own delusions. Nobody is exempt from this.

The good PUA however has learned to see through women's games, in ways that women themselves can't or won't. This is directly related to self-deception in general, no difference whatsoever. All delusion works the same way, and this is part of that very same web. So to me this is what the phrase "red pill" means, sans the various toxic addons. At its heart it's not misogyny, but a waking up out of society's biggest illusions about gender dynamics. Not fundamentally different from waking up out of any of society's many other illusions.

And that's what so-called "woke" people, Nice Guys, White Knights, male feminists etc.etc. fail to appreciate. This is why they are called blue-pilled cucks. I didn't invent the term, but girls absolutely do cuck nice guys, and nice guys are too blinded by women's wiles to notice. Every single red pilled man was once a blue pilled cuck who swallowed society's party line and got burned by it.

Alas the red pill often comes with a whole new web of delusion and all their bullshit about "traditional values" and whatnot. In the same way that any kind of "waking up" to anything else also comes with a whole slew of new baggage. Just like your "experience" did for you, Emerald. And so the debate rages on in perpetuity and nobody wants to listen or be honest and everyone is defending their own turf and nobody gets anywhere.

That said, I find it hilarious that all the women in this discussion, as most women anywhere, are unceasingly laying most or all of the blame at men's feet. And thinking that repressed femininity is at the center of it all, no less. Whereas on the contrary, Red pilled men are reclaiming their masculinity, which society has harmfully repressed in them since birth. It's the feminine that has rejected the masculine, not the other way around. There is even a Teal Swan video about this, of all things.

So when I see someone like Meetjoeblack unappologetically choosing for self-determination and self-souvereighnty, choosing to live his life in whatever way he wants and without any of the fairy tales we were brought up to believe in, I can only cheer him on. This kind of "awakening" may be somewhat limited to gender dynamics, but that's a lot more than most people can say for themselves.

I don't care about his "spiral stage", I don't care about his "level of consciousness", I don't care about any of the other browbeating judgements you guys want to vomit on him, to me he is lightyears ahead of any panderer.

I wouldn't know where to begin either?

Black pills taste too salty for me, blue pills are too bitter, and red pills have this minty sweetness, especially after a blue pill. Probably placebo.

To me, black pills are negligible, while blue pill is actually more worthwhile than red. Why? Without the blue, there'd be nothing for red's standing, it has to prop itself onto blue's victimhood and women's manipulations. That, to me, makes it worse than toxic garbage. Like some disabled ideology that needs other ideologies and victims to parasite off of. I don't know if reliance on pills is sustainable for the long run.

Even worse, as we're being, we're swimming in a sea of shit yet realized and perpetuated by most people unconsciously. Maybe this is it. The real deal.

2 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

That said, I find it hilarious that all the women in this discussion, as most women anywhere, are unceasingly laying most or all of the blame at men's feet. And thinking that repressed femininity is at the center of it all, no less. Whereas on the contrary, Red pilled men are reclaiming their masculinity, which society has harmfully repressed in them since birth. It's the feminine that has rejected the masculine, not the other way around. There is even a Teal Swan video about this, of all things.

So when I see someone like Meetjoeblack unappologetically choosing for self-determination and self-souvereighnty, choosing to live his life in whatever way he wants and without any of the fairy tales we were brought up to believe in, I can only cheer him on. This kind of "awakening" may be somewhat limited to gender dynamics, but that's a lot more than most people can say for themselves.

I don't care about his "spiral stage", I don't care about his "level of consciousness", I don't care about any of the other browbeating judgements you guys want to vomit on him, to me he is lightyears ahead of any panderer.

Actually I've watched the video, and Teal Swan talks about the root cause of the male castration dynamics being the millennia-long repression of female power in society. When men control women and society denies them agency, those women unconsciously find Shadowy forms of agency in the one venue they had control over... child rearing.

And they would end up taking the feelings of powerless that society granted them out on their sons and try to "neuter" the masculine out of them to remain safe. And that's because it isn't really safe to be Feminine in society. So, women naturally grow to fear the masculine because it is very rare to find a man who has a healthy relationship to his masculinity. I've only really met a few who embodied Divine Masculine before... and zero of them would ever be into the Red Pill stuff.

When a man is trying to reclaim his masculinity, he is usually just aping masculinity and becoming as stiff and impenetrable as a brick wall. Or he is repressing his masculinity because he either hasn't developed himself yet or has developed himself but doesn't want to seem like the other group of men.

But of course, that causes a huge issue because when men are not in touch with their natural energy, they will try to look for it in really distorted external examples. They will put on the mask of masculinity as opposed to finding themselves in the masculine.

So, once again, the root of male suffering is the repression of the Feminine just as much as it is the root of female suffering.

Again, men and women have the same Feminine wound as does the world itself (aka masculine-principled industry choking out Mother Nature).

It just affects them differently, and women tend to be more aware of it because the source of the pain is more straight forward and clear. In this way, many men feel that pain but tend to think root cause is repression of the masculine when it's actually rooted far more deeply in repression of the feminine.

Also, men are often punished and policed (by men especially) for any display that is anything shy of the most extreme masculine stereotype... including from you, as you really tore into men in your last post. Calling men "blue pilled cucks" is misandry steeped in even deeper misogyny, and it objectifies men's worth by their ability to be masculine then denigrates them for not being masculine enough. 

And with red pill, MGTOW, and Incels and all those other groups, those groups all share two things in common... feminine repression and toxic femininity. When men repress their Feminine side because society punishes Feminine expressions in men most of all, men's Feminine side doesn't go away. It goes down into the Shadow and possesses the identity. 

And it causes men to become catty, petty, self-hating, jealous of women, and vindictive.... which are all shadow Feminine qualities.

So, in men's desire to reclaim their masculinity they actually end up being possessed by their repressed femininity... which of course is then put out into society. And it creates a whole vicious cycle of repeated feminine repression in men and women.

Just look around at the world. And if you have an awareness of the problems going on, you'll see that most of them are rooted directly in an imbalance that favors the masculine principle at the expense of the feminine principle. And this imbalance has real effect on both men and women. And the root cause is a feminine wound not a masculine wound... though any issue with the feminine will beget an issue with the masculine and vice versa. 

Also, you should probably look inward and see why you are so bothered by all of this. You will find that the wound is actually a Feminine issue based in disintegration from your Feminine side. And until you integrate the Feminine side, you will not be able to realize your Masculine potential. The Feminine is like the soil from which the Masculine in a man takes its nutrients and grows. No Feminine integration... no healthy Masculinity.

Emotionalmastery.org

12 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Men and women will never get along.  We are too different.

That's not true. The degree to which men and women get along is the degree to which they are able to have integration within themselves relative to their Feminine and Masculine sides. 

A man who represses his femininity, will both be obsessed with and hate women. A woman who represses her masculinity, will feel both feel dependent upon and victimized by men. So, it's really only disintegration and lack of understanding that causes the issues between the sexes.

That said, society does have a huge issue with this... which is really a symptom of our current stage in human evolution and the limitations that are still there.

Emotionalmastery.org