Harikrishnan

Does a enlightened being

26 posts in this topic

Does a enlightened being see things like when you are on psychedelics? Like color and movement in walls, Do he see fractals and all when looking at a biscuit or is it only a psychedelic thing? 

If so Enlightened being is living a cool life ?

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan No of course not, because that isn't everyday reality lol. This is kinda the issue with psyches you can get caught up in states and bliss instead of realizing this is it, this very moment is it. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sounds like an enlightened being with HPPD. 

@Serotoninluv Or Parkinson's.

3 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Does a enlightened being see things like when you are on psychedelics? Like color and movement in walls, Do he see fractals and all when looking at a biscuit or is it only a psychedelic thing? 

If so Enlightened being is living a cool life ?

That is a psychedelic thing.  An enlightened being sees things just like most people do (who are not on drugs)...however, the perception is understood differently.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

The qualia of the experience is a subjective thing. The experience is also a subjective thing. Subjectiveness itself is a subjective thing.

Does an enlightened being see the colour red?

Well, I don't know. Maybe.

12 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sounds like an enlightened being with HPPD. 

I am curious when i take high dose psychedelic i loose my ego and can see God taking over meantime i could also see things having different shape,moving and fractals also. If Psychedelics takes you to ego death and experience God, and shows how it is to be enlightened then doesnt a enlightened being who got enlightened with self enquiry,kriya,meditation experience same fractals and all. Ok lets say he cant always but can he see fractals and all if he concentrate?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Very bright. Bit more like HD. Let say peripheral sight increases in quality so to speak. It is more about how THIS is felt. It is felt lol. 

49 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Very bright. Bit more like HD. Let say peripheral sight increases in quality so to speak. It is more about how THIS is felt. It is felt lol. 

Reminds me of this meme:

78296389_2875665045817425_6351976259613884416_n.jpg

@Harikrishnan why are you comparing the hallucinations of a drug to reality? I really don't understand why you want to see fractals so bad, how would you be able to function and drive or cross a road or play sport if you constantly saw fractals, is it because you want to see fractals?

To me that sounds like you want a distraction from doing the work. 

Reality is here and now, and this is it, this moment is everything you've been looking for. 

@Lento This made me crease xD

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

3 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Harikrishnan why are you comparing the hallucinations of a drug to reality? I really don't understand why you want to see fractals so bad, how would you be able to function and drive or cross a road or play sport if you constantly saw fractals, is it because you want to see fractals?

To me that sounds like you want a distraction from doing the work. 

Reality is here and now, and this is it, this moment is everything you've been looking for. 

So halucination on drug different from reality ? ok am loving your rest of conversation.

Edited by Harikrishnan

@Lento Lol. 

Meditation as your early Morning Practise and you Will not ice fast results amongst many other things Consciousness=Love can be. 

IT can be anything. 

Want elfs (still not experienced those, not using psychs) angels various sort of entities etc all possible. It is all about Love. You get exactly what you need for your Love to embrace everything which is you. That pretty much is what ♥️was doing your whole life. Bringing you back home as home. 

Not thinking or assuming that you already have seen what you are seeing right before you changes your vision. There's no way to predict how this will change, because that would be thinking and assuming. You can train yourself to see things by appreciating them and letting them unfold before your eyes. Really look at nature, the sky, water in a glass is a miracle of light and reflections. The world is a spectacular work or art, that you are creating before your eyes but you have called learned to ignore most of it. In your choice of ignoring it, you have created the false concept of "mundane" and "normal". 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

I am curious when i take high dose psychedelic i loose my ego and can see God taking over meantime i could also see things having different shape,moving and fractals also. If Psychedelics takes you to ego death and experience God, and shows how it is to be enlightened then doesnt a enlightened being who got enlightened with self enquiry,kriya,meditation experience same fractals and all. Ok lets say he cant always but can he see fractals and all if he concentrate?

Maybe, maybe not, depends on the individual, but there is no reason you can't if you really want to.

It just feels, from the way you're talking (but ofc I could be wrong), that you don't really want to know the Truth, because if you did, seeing fractals or not doesn't matter.

Enlightenment is realizing you are infinite, the all powerful/all knowing creator, and that you are literally divine love itself.

You can live with cosmic orgasms in every cell of this body mind you dream you live through right now

Seeing fractals is like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% as amazing as any of those facet of the Truth.

It would be a joke at that point ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I dont know why people jump into conclusion for being curious about a thing, and that to about a facet of reality. How does curious about fractals keeps me away from finding Truth? Isnt Fractals a part of Truth. being curious about a thing that came to mind doesnt make me chase it for rest of life. (I agree some will). If a question like this is a distraction then  you spending time in this forum is a bigger distraction.

I should have asked this question straight to some enlightened guy instead of posting it here and getting a eckhart tolle reply .

@Harikrishnan I had a similar question. 

Are enlightened being dyslexic? 

Two sides of the same coin. They can easily switch between the two. 

When right becomes wrong. And wrong becomes right. Easily switch between the two. 

1.gif

Like a perfect balance between the left & the right brain. 

What do you think? 

When left becomes right & right becomes left & both & neither. 

Like the dharma wheel. Eight lines that becomes a dot. Constant. When it's actually moving fast. 

Edited by Angelite

8 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Ime, my mind wants to contextualize a psychedelic trip into a an experience with meaning. There's nothing wrong with that, yet I've learned to become aware of it. 

If one takes a psychedelic with the mindset "this psychedelic will show me god", one needs to be careful of this filter. If one sees machine elve's during the trip, then machine elve's become god. If one sees fractals during a trip, then fractals become god. If one sees radiance in a tree, that becomes god. Yet there is also something transcendent to these contextualizations. 

The mind is conditioned to perceive in subject-object. . . I (subject) saw fractals (object) during my (subject) trip (object). Thus, those fractals (object) represent god (object). This is an external god relative to my internal perception. There is another layer in which subject-object dissolves into beingness. This beingness can be expressed infinitely. Those fractals are god, yet so is the duck on the pond. God isn't limited to some realm "out there". God is also Here and Now. 

@Serotoninluv

your God is my creation

your definition of "God" is equal to my definition of "creations"

Beyond definition? It can't be shared. 

«becausesharingwillceasetoexistintheAbsolute»

Edited by Angelite

@modmyth for me, I have no control over what I see.

I guess it's the matter of what God want me to see then. For me to learn. This happened to me yesterday;

This is what i've wrote

43:23-47

When it is actually 

23:43-74

So I am left with a 43:23-47 , that's what my mind's eye saw when I read "23:43-74" . I don't know why I wrote it as that. It is Quranic verses. Upon realizing it, I looked for 43:23-47. 

To my surprise, it actually exist. Both on the same two pages next to one another. Both started and ended with the exact verse numbers ,on the same two pages. 

And it speaks about similar theme. Do I learn from it? Yea..

I am not dyslexic haha. But I do write in both arabic(right to left) and in other (left to right) languages. 

I was writing something yesterday. I even got confused with above and below. For a moment. 

Without noticing it. 

You all can look for those four pages. It is related. I was contemplating some wisdoms. 

you are psychic? @modmyth

Or rather, are you psychic? Haha okbye.