WHO IS

How is that God is about love and yet most people have unhappy lives?

23 posts in this topic

How is that God is about love and yet most people have unhappy lives? I mean... it kinda looks like God is doing pretty "shitty" job at creating a universe where the people in it would be happy. 

With due respect Leo you yourself say "God is Love" and at the same time say "most people are unhappy"

God could have created a better reality than ours, but yet he chose to make all kinds of diseases part of this reality. Heck If I was God the first thing I would do I would choose to delete disease from this reality all-together. At the least, I would save a good amount of suffering for many people just by doing this.

And thats just one little thing God could do. 9_9

Edited by WHO IS

7 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Plenty of people and beings are doing well

Which is still a minuscule amount compared to the majority. :)

LEO GURA- ADVANCED SPIRITUAL EXPLANATION

"Love is absolute acceptance of
everything "

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LEO GURA - What Is Love? - Part 2 - THE BRUTAL NATURE OF LOVE

Have you watched both of these?

Edited by Nak Khid

Still, it shows that God created and sustains a universe in which most of its people are unhappy majority and select few are happy. Then, of course, we can talk about accepting this fact as it is (absolute love as the video description says) or not accepting it, but the fact still is the same. 

Question is if you were god would you create too, such a universe where only select few are genuinely happy? When you literally could create any universe imaginably - you create like this?

Edited by WHO IS

watch both videos, at minimum the first one, take notes of complete sentence quotes

Leo doesn't define God like you do

If I were god, I would create a world with a story.

Imagine you have gotten everything you wanted.

All the resources you need, all of humanities needs are met. There's no more left to explore.

Then i'd create some sort of stimulation where I can start over.

Edited by Proactive

I've changed my account password to something I don't remember. 

I do not support actualized.org anymore

goodluck

We suffer because we deny love. Love is truth, to create the idea of a separated self we need what is not true. The contrary of love, that's suffering. 

People will not suffer when they understand they are not a separated person from reality.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

That is because most people live in opposition with Love/Truth. 

You actually can choose to delete the diseases and instead see them as a part of you. To live with love is to accept everything, then you see nothing is wrong and everything is right. 

God gave us the ability to be happy and create a better life for ourselves. It's up to us whether we use it and what we do with it.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@WHO IS You create your own hell, since you are God but don't know it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Proactive said:

If I were god...

You are!

For fuck's sake.

You are God asleep at the wheel, and then you wonder why things go wrong. It is absurd what you're doing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@WHO IS

SAID BEDIUZZAMAN NURSI

There is Great Wisdom in the Creation and Combining of Opposites: The Sun and a Minute Particle Are Equal in the Hand of Power

O Brother with an alert heart ! Power is manifested in the combining of opposites. Do you know why there is pain in pleasure, evil within good, ugliness within beauty, harm within benefit, revenge within beneficence, fire within light?

It is so that the relative truths may be established; that there may be many things within one thing, and that they may find existence and became apparent.

Swift motion makes a point into a line. Its being spun at speed makes a flash of light, a luminous circle.

The function of relative truths is that seeds should sprout in this world. They form the mud of the universe, the links in its order, the connections between its inscriptions.

In the hereafter these relative matters will be truths. The degrees of heat are caused by the intervention of cold.

The degrees of beauty come about the through the intervention of ugliness. The cause becomes the reason.

Light is indebted to darkness, pleasure indebted to pain; there is no health without illness.

If there was no Paradise, perhaps Hell would not be torment. It cannot be without extreme cold. If there was no extreme cold, it would not burn.

The Undying Creator demonstrated His wisdom in the creation of opposites. His majesty became apparent.

That Eternal All-Powerful One displayed His power in the combining of opposites. His tremendousness was manifested. 

Since Divine power is a necessary inherent quality, and necessarily essential to that Pre-Eternal One, it can comprise no opposites, impotence cannot intervene in it, there can be no degrees in it, nothing can be difficult for it.

The sun became a niche for the light of His power. The surface of the sea became a mirror to the light of the niche, the dewdrops' eyes all became mirrors.

The sun the broad surface of the sea reflects is reflected also by the droplets in the creases of its frowns; the tiny eye of the dewdrop also shines like a star.

They hold the same identity : in the view of the sun , the dewdrop and the sea are the same, it's power makes them equal; the pupil of the dewdrop's eye is a tiny sun. 

The magnificent sun also is a tiny dewdrop; the pupil of its eye is a light received from the Sun of Power; it is the moon to that power.

The heavens are an ocean; at the breath of the Most Merciful, droplets undulate in the creases of its frowns, which are the stars and suns.

Power was manifested, it scattered coruscating gleams on those droplets. 

Every sun a droplet, every star a dewdrop, each the likeness of a flash. The drop-like sun is a tiny reflection of that manifestation's effulgence. It makes its burnished soul pearl-like to that glass gleam. The dewdrop stars shine.

In its delicate eye, it gives a place to the flash, the flash becomes a lamp, its eye becomes glass, its lamp is lit up.

:P

In order to achieve PERFECT balance, God do CREATE and DESTROY . ❤ 

We call it WISDOM

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are!

For fuck's sake.

You are God asleep at the wheel, and then you wonder why things go wrong. It is absurd what you're doing.

Well, as you have said to me before Leo, when you appear to be addressing someone else, you are actually addressing me. So my question to myself is how can I totally shut down reality in such a way that it will never start up again? Please help me out on this one.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Because that means Love would be limited. Gods Love is Unlimited/Infinite/Unconditional. So Unconditional that you are even allowed the freedom/freewill to believe that you are not loved, that you are not worthy. That's True Love, That's Pure Love, That's Gods Love.

B R E A T H E

But with free will comes responsibility. If you don't have free will you won't be held accountable. You'd be infinitely responsible for your action. 

Edited by Angelite

If you've ever read Harry Potter, why does Harry's story start out with him living in miserable conditions? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

To live with love is to accept everything, then you see nothing is wrong and everything is right. 

I think you are going into a not a "not-so healthy view". Not all things are good. You would not eat feces for a lunch today am I right? Would anyone here? Or go rape children? Of course, you could accept the people who do this and not be angry at them, but would you do it yourself? Do you see?

Or if asked by someone "hey buddy, tomorrow we will give you a chronic disease with chronic pain or we would give you a billion dollars" Which would you choose? If as in your own words "nothing is wrong and everything is right" you should/will be happy with getting a chronic disease accompanied with chronic pain as much as getting a billion dollars. But would you? Of course not, at the least if your thinking is healthy. 

We can do all kinds of mental-gymnastics but in reality, there are things which make our stay on this planet "sucky" and there are things which make it more "pleasant". 

Of course it is easier to say about this world and its systems of things relying on consumption of others as "its all good", but the irony is the mere fact that you want to see things as "all good" means that you still want to be attached to the notion of "goodness and acceptance", so things are not as relative as you would like to believe. 

Edited by WHO IS