Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

I think i get it now... As why this is so important. The first time i found this thread it really confused me. A book cleared things up a bit. Of course we create non stop.

My addicted gamer's perspective helped me understand this a bit better. My addiction comes in phases. I did it while i was taking the rest i needed. The next phase is action based. So if i play a game at first i just play it. If i feel that the game i am playing is one of the best ever made and i absolutely love it i commit earning all the achievements even if they seem impossible. I don't care what anybody thinks about this, i deeply enjoy it.

I try to see life as a game. The purpose that resonated with me and i chose is to make games. This doesn't come only from my addiction. I created art that maybe sucked in another form in the past, i couldn't help it. The medium is just different. I know the joy of creating something new and sharing it with others. It's possible for everybody to build the skills necessary to create in whatever form. 

So what is the difference in this case between my favorite games and the life game? My favorite games have an achievement list in place that i look to see what's next. If i don't have an idea of how to get a particular achievement i look it up ? My life game has not any achievements in place to look at and see what's next. My purpose is to make this list myself and also be a completionist. If i absolutely loved the game of life i would strive to get every achievement just because i deeply enjoy it! I could also have some fun with this. Of course i also need to be careful with what achievement i create. For example i could write bought a company i was working in and fired everybody. Haha not even gonna bother but maybe these types of achievements could help create a game. 

I am convinced to buy a board and make my achievements board. I just think that this style would fit my personality better. 

I still feel that i need to hold back by writing things on it just because other people are gonna see it. The will judge me and my ego will get butthurt. I know that i shouldn't care. Np i just found a solution. I can be as creative with my list of achievements as i want. I can write them in a way that only i understand. It's nobody's business to understand. I already know that having a dreamboard is more important and far more effective than i think. 

Thank you @Nahm

@BlackMaze

Awesome! Enjoy! ? 

When another see’s your board, rather than meet judgement with judgement, dispel the notion all together. Holding one as another is holding oneself as separate. Allow the usage of the board to silently point anyone to the tree of life, and the illusion of separation and of being understood. Butt-hurt potential goes poof. They begin to suspect they are the creator, like you. We never experience another’s judgement, only our own, and not even. Thank me by them thanking you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Loving Radiance could you give an example? I don't quite get what you mean. Do you mean to add things that seem so impossible to me that maybe they would be possible if i worked at them for 500 years? 

@Nahm will do :) 

Of course. This is something i realized before but also keep completely forgeting. Side tracked by life. 

I am in the middle of doing an exercise from a book. I already made a list with everything i want, making sure that i really want these things and choosing the results. This list will get transferred on the board once it arrives. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@BlackMaze

Awesome! Enjoy! ? 

When another see’s your board, rather than meet judgement with judgement, dispel the notion all together. Holding one as another is holding oneself as separate. Allow the usage of the board to silently point anyone to the tree of life, and the illusion of separation and of being understood. Butt-hurt potential goes poof. They begin to suspect they are the creator, like you. We never experience another’s judgement, only our own, and not even. Thank me by them thanking you. 

Ok. Who here said that is open for exploration and experimentation. ?

Had gf as you all know whom I showed my dreamboard. Well, relatiinship didn't lasted long. 

Reasons. Will skip the answer. 

So next time will think twice. 

But agree on Love and loving. That's the Truth. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, BlackMaze said:

could you give an example?

Complete connection. It moves me to tears how beautiful it is and that this is made to happen.

I don't quite get what you mean. Do you mean to add things that seem so impossible to me that maybe they would be possible if i worked at them for 500 years? 

Yes! Achievements that inspire you & make you feel so blessed to be able to achieve them in future lifetimes.

@zeroISinfinity xD:|:x

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Is peace different from happiness? 

In terms of personality, there might be ornery, humorous, insightful, etc, attributes of the apparent body mind. In terms of being, there is peace, happiness, love, etc. ’We’ are essentially experiencing a blending of true nature, and being...human beings. 

How do you find your ‘peace of mind’? 

This is the beauty of it... you can’t and don’t need to find peace of mind. It is the inherent true nature. It’s what is, what remains when what doesn’t resonate is let go. We uncover the gift of the present, ourself. ?

How is peace connected to detachment? Is it true that the more detached you are, the more peaceful you are? 

Letting go of what doesn’t serve you is more of an unclogging, unblocking or clearing... the true nature shines through because it already is being all, including any clogs, blocks, or obscurities. Picture a flashlight shining an image on a wall (what you’re experiencing; thought & perception), and that image getting clearer for having removed some specs of discord with the light, from the lens. Because you are creating your reality (appearance), you find as you ‘clear’ the lens, more of what you are wanting flows into experience... literally appears as experience. 

Because source (the flashlight) is unconditional, you experience what you focus on... so make a dreamboard already, and effortlessly consciously focus, on what you want. 

How beautiful is the process of co-creation!? 

You might find that you have been focused primarily on what you don’t want, or on avoiding what you don’t want...in that case write a list of everything you know you don’t want...and then write the opposite, and put that list on your dreamboard, and focus on that. By focus I mean feel it already being the case. Completely leave rational collective thinking which is rooted in causation, doing, actions, etc, and fantasize, dream of the life you most desire, and experience it ‘in the flesh’. Also, consider some focus on helping others, on spreading the message. Imagine the power of this as all of us co-create wanted together, with source, as source. That’s kinda the ‘big’ idea here, the inherent could-be-no-other-way ‘design’.

This appearance is vibrational. That is what emotions are. To ‘unclog’, express. Allow the vibration ‘through’, so to speak. If for example, you find yourself focusing on thoughts about yourself which do not resonate, like fear, unworthiness, etc... shift focus to what you want to create, be, have, do and experience. You will feel relief and a great Hell Yes from the source ‘within you’ - The Creator...creating...creation. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-emotional-scale

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/tools

First time I took my sweet time to read your whole post. Amazing write-up, amazing story, amazing clarity. Your video on your YouTube-channel is also gold. Thank you for your contribution to this forum Nahm <3

What do you get if you cross Matt Kahn with Leo Gura?
Nahm =D

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Just now, WaveInTheOcean said:

What do you get if you cross Matt Kahn with Leo Gura?

...another wave in the ocean! xD

Thanks! Feelin the love. ?? 

The dreamboard, letting go what does not feel good, understanding emotion and the thought as creative power... I can see it crystallizing already. What a relief, what a beauty this is.

@Nahm Having hard time expressing my gratitude and the amount of love, joy and inspiration I see in you, and in me. Thank you.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@zeroISinfinity God's plan... As time goes by I'm starting to really feel as if I'm going through the narrative I know beyond knowing. It might sound a bit odd but ever since I was a little kid I always thought there was kind of an early plan for my life, as if it was planned before I was born, or maybe a continuation of my past lives. I had the feelings and the ideas of what I might be experiencing - it might be something scary, fighting against a lifelong enemy, being at the scariest point in my life, super motivated and excited to be on top of the world, living blissfully with purpose, reuniting with an old friend, rediscovering myself.

As time went on I've started realizing that those abstractions were conveying more nuanced things that are happening in my life. My life long enemy (my mind), scariest moment to overcome and then live blissfully (I believe awakening/enlightenment). In general I feel VERY GRATEFUL in a different way, like I truly feel like everything is happening perfectly and just falling on my lap as part of the narrative - as if God is biased or something.

When you mentioned "God's plan" I was excited in knowing I wasn't the only person feeling like God is really planning something (obviously I'm not talking about it in religious terms).

This is amazing.

Sometimes I almost get very emotional in just thinking to myself  "wait, hold on. Could it really be that I'm going to be from those people who are going to live their best lives? Is my life literally going to be like some protagonist going through an adventure like you see on TV? Why is my life going according to the plan? Why me? Why is it that I get to feel like I got one of the best lives to unfold and others might not? Feels a bit unfair. I was born in the right era in the right time with the right technologies with the right people, this is insane. What is so special and deserving about me that I got that? Why am I gifted with many talents? (sorry for the brag, it's for the sake of being honest and from what people have tolled me) I don't understand why my brother or someone else has such leverage like me. However I still have many obstacles and fears in my path which not many people have... Could it be that this is part of the plan that God planned for that I will become very strong, go on the spiritual path, awaken, move out of my mind and live a great life?

Thanks for assuring me that those thoughts are more public than I thought

I'm having trouble understanding the two spheres - analogy. It's kind of weird actually, it feels like my mind just stops working when I hear him talk about it. It just doesn't compute. :D I'd like to understand it, so it would be cool if someone can explain it to my weird little brains.

So one sphere is the "world". In direct experience, is this sphere the sensory experience? Shapes, sounds, colours, sensations? And the other one is the "mind", which is basically whatever thought is arising?

And both spheres are held within nothingess/infinity?

Am I wrong to assume that this analogy is what's often called the Holy Trinity? (Father, Son and Holy Spirit, or Meta-physical, Non-physical and Physical)

@Nahm (or anyone)

2 hours ago, roopepa said:

So one sphere is the "world".

(Great questions... in regard to the answers, keep in mind language is dual.) 

Yes. Maybe the simplest way to think of it is that it is somewhere, which there can be experience. Cosmos, earth, world, universe, etc are all this sphere. 

In direct experience, is this sphere the sensory experience?

I believe you are asking if perception (sensory as in senses, like seeing & hearing) are only of the sphere of the world (“this sphere”). Without the sphere of the lens, there wouldn’t be the awareness, consciousness, or knowing of experience, or, of the sphere of the world. Sensory, or, perception, is the experience of being both spheres. Being ‘something’ isn’t exactly the same as experiencing ‘something’. 

Shapes, sounds, colours, sensations? And the other one is the "mind", which is basically whatever thought is arising?

The thoughts... ‘shapes’, ‘sounds’, etc, as labels, appear in & of the sphere of the lens. Perception is the experience of both spheres. Maybe a simpler pointing is you are knowing of and or experiencing thoughts about a world, but a world is not knowing of your thoughts. 

And both spheres are held within nothingess/infinity?

“Held within” works for me. ‘Appearance of’, or ‘is’ also works. 

Am I wrong to assume that this analogy is what's often called the Holy Trinity? (Father, Son and Holy Spirit, or Meta-physical, Non-physical and Physical)

I suspect it points to the same, but I don’t see the trinity literature or texts as pointing to meta, non & physical. I like that though. :) 

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

I suspect it points to the same, but I don’t see the trinity literature or texts as pointing to meta, non & physical. I like that though. :) 

Read Conversations with God if you haven't already. If you do, let me know what you think. I love the books.

Got a feeling you would especially like Communion with God. It's the most direct one. Might even be helpful in your work with people.

How can I fully love this experience? (The human experience I am having). Instead of hating It?

The hate is of arising, appearing, thoughts. Conditioning. 

Thoughts which do not jive with the truth within you, which is of the heart. 

If you hold your hand on a hot stove, you will not like the burn, and you will eventually remove your hand from the stove. 

If you hold your attention on thoughts which do not feel good to you, you will eventually remove your focus from those thoughts and focus on thoughts and activities which do feel good to you. 

My one vote, my advice or suggestion, is to do so swiftly. Not to linger & dwell. Not to attempt to solve with more thoughts in kind. 

You are love, you are the creator. No thought less will do. 

See who you really are. Question that which is appearing as. 

@Nahm Beautiful. And very relevant. Thank you.

It works very nice the other way around, too. I'd say it's how I prefer doing it.

Whenever I notice discomfort; I focus on cultivating a positive feeling. Nothing too ecstatic.. Ease, peace, warmth... Those are what I'm generally shooting for. 

It's almost like a conscious response to unconscious activity. 

Once stabilized in a good feeling; thoughts naturally become more friendly.  

The breath can do wonders.

On 5/24/2021 at 1:26 PM, Nahm said:

My one vote, my advice or suggestion, is to do so swiftly. Not to linger & dwell. Not to attempt to solve with more thoughts in kind.

@NahmIt seems with my experience when negative thoughts arise, I am aware of them,, observe them, not give them energy, and then let them pass through. Are you saying to ignore these and focus just on the good?

Sometimes for me, it seems like when I let these thoughts go, they quickly reappear again and again. I then observe, question, give no energy, and let go again and again. Do I have it all wrong? ?

@Nahm

Wrote 'camping' on my dream board, probably less than one week later I was invited to a camping trip. It seems too crazy to attribute that to the dream board because it feels like I did nothing to manifest that. Regards to the things that you write on the dream board, is there a specific orientation you have towards what you would like to manifest? For example: Do you write something down while at the same time knowing that you will experience the thing you have written down? Like if I write 'camping', should I have an underlying expectation that I will go camping? How much mental energy do you put into the things that you want to manifest? 

If you wanted to be at peace with all of existence, what would you write on your dream board and what sort of actions would you undertake to manifest that specific desire? 

I feel like what I am asking I might have to figure out for myself, it feels like it is hard to pinpoint the exact question I want to ask. 

I basically want to be at peace with absolutely everything but how would one approach manifesting that desire? 

I understand my questions are extremely convoluted.

On 6/2/2021 at 8:58 PM, ChickenFeathers said:

@NahmIt seems with my experience when negative thoughts arise, I am aware of them,, observe them, not give them energy, and then let them pass through. Are you saying to ignore these and focus just on the good?

Sometimes for me, it seems like when I let these thoughts go, they quickly reappear again and again. I then observe, question, give no energy, and let go again and again. Do I have it all wrong? ?

(Sorry, missed this post a while back apparently.) 

No, ignoring would be the opposite orientation from what I would suggest. Notice to judge thoughts as negative is already to ignore the feeling. The Good is what’s felt. The thoughts are not negative, they’re discordant with that Goodness. 

You don’t have anything wrong, that’s similar to believing in negativity… feels off because it is off. Thoughts repeat, so to speak, attempting to meet with the truth, again and again. We call these beliefs. The resolve is expression & understanding using the emotional scale. This is bursting the bubbles of beliefs, and the alignment in doing so feels really good because… you are really good, and there is no such thing as negative or wrong. 

36 minutes ago, Pateedm said:

@Nahm

Wrote 'camping' on my dream board, probably less than one week later I was invited to a camping trip. It seems too crazy to attribute that to the dream board because it feels like I did nothing to manifest that.

Awesome! Indeed that is how simple it is, and that is exactly how it works. It is crazy-awesome. 

Regards to the things that you write on the dream board, is there a specific orientation you have towards what you would like to manifest? For example: Do you write something down while at the same time knowing that you will experience the thing you have written down? Like if I write 'camping', should I have an underlying expectation that I will go camping? How much mental energy do you put into the things that you want to manifest? 

Literally zero ‘mental energy’ at all. A preferential thought arises, and I just write it on the board, and that’s it. That thought doesn’t arise again, literally. There is a momentum to dreamboarding. It generally looks like: deflection & projection onto the messenger, then recognizing the discord of cynicism & skepticism, then openmindedness to ‘see’ the direct experience for one’s self (rather than only experience thoughts about it), then seeing that it does in fact work, then believing in and enjoying the process, then experiencing more and more ‘synchronicities’, then inevitably knowing this is how creator-creating-creation works, then just living in pure joy as a creator basically, enjoying the mind-blowing actuality all day ? and of course all the experiences you’ve lined up on the board. 

If you wanted to be at peace with all of existence, what would you write on your dream board and what sort of actions would you undertake to manifest that specific desire? 

I’d write what I want to experience. The expressing is key. I would undertake no actions, but I’d be inspired, and quite literally moved by this inspiration. 

I feel like what I am asking I might have to figure out for myself, it feels like it is hard to pinpoint the exact question I want to ask. 

I basically want to be at peace with absolutely everything but how would one approach manifesting that desire? 

I understand my questions are extremely convoluted.

It’s more polluted than convoluted, you’re already good. The thought “figure it out for myself”, is a bit discordant with that very goodness, which is actually “doing” (is) all the “figuring out”. The thought that ‘you are doing’, or ‘you need to do x, y or z’ is discordant. Understand what conjecture is, to the degree you ‘take back you’re own way’ so to speak, by relinquishing the discordant perspective(s) you innocently adopted as your own. Learn, understand, and implement daily.. meditation, expression, and the emotional scale