Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

I like to answer to that one too :) You can also totally disregard this comment if you want.

49 minutes ago, Pateedm said:

I understand my questions are extremely convoluted.

Nah, you are good.

49 minutes ago, Pateedm said:

Wrote 'camping' on my dream board, probably less than one week later I was invited to a camping trip. It seems too crazy to attribute that to the dream board because it feels like I did nothing to manifest that. Regards to the things that you write on the dream board, is there a specific orientation you have towards what you would like to manifest? For example: Do you write something down while at the same time knowing that you will experience the thing you have written down? Like if I write 'camping', should I have an underlying expectation that I will go camping? How much mental energy do you put into the things that you want to manifest?

When you write camping on the dreamboard you feel it already being the case right now.

In a sense, there is no further action needed to be done; setting the course to your destination equals being there already. There is no causation in the here and now.

In a sense, you will see yourself "doing" things that "get" you closer to camping. You might even work hard and shed blood & tears. There is causation within time.

The dreamboard works with Law Of Attraction and/or the Reticular Activating System.

Letting go of what you want when you write it on the board is letting life force flow through you. You witness that you "take action" in a certain way to move towards the want, and you witness reality presenting you with opportunities that get you your want. There might be things arising like limiting beliefs or thoughts when you connect to the inspiration of your want. They are conditioning. Conditioning is seen, recognized and let go of. Letting go is feeling your goodness and knowing that you are good and recognizing that the conditioning does or doesn't feel good. Drop it like choosing another good feeling thought - it's not repression but rather having boundaries to what you want to feel and what not.

If you wanted to be at peace with all of existence, what would you write on your dream board and what sort of actions would you undertake to manifest that specific desire?

I basically want to be at peace with absolutely everything but how would one approach manifesting that desire?

Being at peace with all of existence is a great one. Write it down and it's already the case. It "takes time" for you to realize it. Every day when you look at it you feel it already being the case. When a thought shows up like "I don't feel it right now" then drop that thought and focus on the inspiration of your want.

Actions to arrive at being at peace can be done in seemingly infinite ways. It's like seeing the mountain top in the distance and feeling the inspiration from standing there at the top. When you have the inspiration in your heart you will find any way to get up there. You will encounter tearing rivers, thick forests and dangerous animals. And you will know where to go. You see the obstacles and walk around or through it. You have your eye on the ball. The inspiring north pole is always present in your heart and you feel the needle of desire pulling you in that direction.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Well, it works. It really does. What was life, it is a an awesome dream. 

I want it again. 

Ok will help with enlightenment, just GD. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Nahm

I do like being real and objective and everything is actually keep coming into my dream. 

Huge sceptic here but yes it is true. Will stop being so mad. What a trickster I am. Can't beleive it. What da... 

@Nahm  ? 

Thank you for highlighting the power of dream boarding, I am excited to see where it will lead. ?

Will keep listening to Esther ? I want what she's got haha.

@Loving Radiance

The more perspectives the better ?

19 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Letting go of what you want when you write it on the board is letting life force flow through you. 

Would you say this is about writing the desire that fills me with the highest goodness/inspiration? 

@Nahm

When you write something on the dreamboard and it doesn't manifest, what went wrong?

General 'checkpoints' are: feel good about what you want, be inspired/moved by it, write it on the board, and let it go. Let's say everything is checked and it still doesn't manifest, what went wrong?

Do you have examples of dreamboard in pictures ?

I don't know if I must write something like "Becoming more conscious" or "I am more conscious"  for example

@Pateedm ?? 

1 hour ago, EmptyVase said:

@Nahm

When you write something on the dreamboard and it doesn't manifest, what went wrong?

General 'checkpoints' are: feel good about what you want, be inspired/moved by it, write it on the board, and let it go. Let's say everything is checked and it still doesn't manifest, what went wrong?

Are these a vibrational match; ‘feeling good about what is wanted’… and ‘something went wrong’? 

How do expectations not being met in a timely fashion fit into that? 

What emotion arises when said desired thing or experience arises in thought?    And also when expectations are not met? 

1 hour ago, Gabith said:

I don't know if I must write something like "Becoming more conscious" or "I am more conscious"  for example

Allow the departure of thoughts about what other’s think, or about what you should or must do… and write what you actually desire to have, be, do, and experience in this lifetime. 

If & when thoughts arise, implying a shortage or lack of consciousness, look at the emotional scale, pick which emotion is experienced, and express each emotion upwardly on the scale. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Pateedm said:
21 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Letting go of what you want when you write it on the board is letting life force flow through you. 

Would you say this is about writing the desire that fills me with the highest goodness/inspiration?

Yes, and not only the desires that are the highest. For example, you have a desire for a comfy chair in which you can read. Compared to the want of being at peace with the world I assume that you have a lesser desire for the chair, amirite? So, just jot the chair down. Doesn't matter how big or small it is. You can write a small thing like seeing a ladybuck and your highest want besides each other on the board. You can also have multiple dreamboards and write on these wants depending on how big & small you judge them. Up to you.

@Nahm I never intentionally tried out having multiple dreamboards for smaller and bigger wants. How does it work for you?

1 hour ago, Gabith said:

Is it more inspiring when you write it with the growth aspect or with it being already the case?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

9 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

I never tried out having multiple dreamboards for smaller and bigger wants.

It might be clarifying in terms of singular or plural, to swap “wants” with “desire”. Then it can be more readily seen there is no direct experience of a pluralization of ‘desires’, but rather of the thoughts of a multitude of things, desired. 

How does it work for you?

It manifests. 

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

there is ... direct experience ... of the thoughts of a multitude of things, desired.

Yeah, I overlooked that xD

Life Purpose journey

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

Are these a vibrational match; ‘feeling good about what is wanted’… and ‘something went wrong’? 

That something went right is signaled via feeling good. So, that's a no.

But you could feel all good about something, even if it doesn't manifest in your experience. And from that point, maybe after some time passed, still wonder, "Well, is it coming, or..?". Maybe that's focus on the lack of it.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do expectations not being met in a timely fashion fit into that? 

Expectation says, "Where is it? C'mon, manifest already. I'm excited for it, I'm ready for it, so where are you?".

Expectation is a thought we project onto reality, which tells us that reality will go this or that way.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

What emotion arises when said desired thing or experience arises in thought?

Excitement.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

And also when expectations are not met?

Disappointment and/or, depending on the situation, impatience.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

What emotion arises when said desired thing or experience arises in thought?    And also when expectations are not met? 

Maybe, the catch is conditional happiness: The thought of having the desired thing feels exciting (="I will be happier when I have it" is implied), but when the thought of expectation is not met, it leads to disappointment/impatience.

@EmptyVase

Great contemplating, excellent understanding of emotions. This is going more into the subtle now. If the thought of it not manifesting results in disappointment/impatience, this is a most subtle emotional guidance in relation to being ‘in time’. When the thought arises and results in contentment, there is no thought activity of a you in time. 

“To feel good about something even though it doesn’t come into your experience” also points at a hint of meat left on the jealousy bone. There are many, many things I desire to have, be and experience. More than there is time for in this life, so to speak. This for me is probably the greatest joy as I witness all of these things being enjoyed. 

Expectation does not reveal which way reality will go. Expectation plugged in, is not knowing at all. Not knowing at all is the heart of the thrill of life, richer & sweeter than any individuated experience held apart, and above. 

@Nahm

Thanks!

Alrighty, this means moving up the emotional scale.

Putting your words in a new order: If the thought of it not manifesting arises and results in contentment, there is no thought activity of a you in time.

Hmm.. gonna intentionally ask a bit rude now. How is feeling content, though it is not manifesting, helping with manifesting the desired thing? What if I don't want to wait so long? Seems more like a metaphysical pointer, rather than a "how to manifest".

@EmptyVase

The vibration of contentment is the vibration of having let all conditions go. ‘Not fast enough’ is a condition, impatience says focus on the getting ready. That, will not be better than This. (Not two). 

I am a space. In me can be this or that. But never the two shall meet. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

impatience says focus on the getting ready. 

xDxDxD

Had that insight too, just recently. Hihihi. ?

If i am my coffee table as much as i am this dude, then why do i experience being this dude and not a coffee table?

Why am i not a coffee table that tries to find out what it is versus being this dude that's trying to find out what he is?

Why am i aware of dude by default and not coffee table by default?

That you are, or could be, or could realize you are a coffee table is actually a misunderstanding of direct experience. ‘Dude’ & ‘coffee table’ are thoughts, which you are equally aware of, like any other thoughts. 

How do i prove to myself that i am the coffee table without the answer being to just take in everyone else's beliefs and then to hammer it into me?

You’ve already taken in the belief you could prove or realize you are a coffee table. 

For an I to prove something to a myself, there would have to be two entities, an I, and a myself. Notice these are two thoughts (‘I’ & ‘myself’), not two things or entities (which you could point to). 

So it's a game of purifying my beliefs that hold me back from realising my true nature. And then awakening will follow spontaneously the more i meditate and purify my beliefs, correct?

It’s not that beliefs are purified per se. It’s that arising thoughts are presently believed as quickly as they are arising, which could be referred to as thought reaction, thought attachment, or, monkey mind.

That ‘reacting’ is referred to as craving & aversion, being ‘stuck in the matrix’, ‘being asleep’, or most simply, what suffering is. 

Thoughts can be meditatively ‘let go’ by giving attention to the breath instead of the thoughts. 

Consider your car, as compared to other miscellaneous cars on the road. There is little mental engagement with other cars on the road, because they aren’t believed to be yours or about you. They come & go freely and this is of no concern to you. There is much engagement with thoughts, because they are believed, and thus seem like  “your thoughts”, and many seem to be true about you, like ‘dude’, ‘I’ & ‘myself’. 

As you allow thoughts to freely come & go, without reacting, emotions are more pronounced. Understanding the emotions you are experiencing therefore couples very well with meditation, and I’d recommend spending some time with each daily. 

Before beginning meditation and understanding emotions, I’d address any nutritional opportunities. I recommend the loophole shake as it is cheap, packed with nutrients, incredibly simple, and tastes great. (Thus, the diet ‘loophole’). 

This (nutrition, meditation & understanding of emotions) is most often the difference between a very rocky tumultuous path filled with spiritual ego, nihilism, God complexes, solipsism, new meta-beliefs, etc, and a smooth profoundly enjoyable life enriching relationship enhancing path. This is foundational alignment imo, and it is spacious, wonderful and the gift in & of itself so to speak. As in, not a goal to be reached, but a natural unfolding of Truth in, an as, the present. 

This brings about cessation, or, the end of suffering. 

Then I’d consider psychedelics. 

I’d also make a dreamboard, and put everything & anything you want to experience on it, as it comes to mind. Then I’d receive everything wanted, by aligning focus with thoughts about what you want, which feel good to you. 

When you focus on what you want, you feel good because, it’s what you want. There are experiences you want to have, and you can have them. 

Thoughts arise about someone who is insecure and has low self esteem. These thoughts do not feel good. You believe these thoughts do not feel good because they are true about you, and you believe this is just ‘something you have to work on’. 

These thoughts do not feel good precisely because they are not true about you. There is no work you could do which will result in these thoughts feeling good to you. This is because all you really want is to feel amazing everyday, and these thoughts about someone do not feel amazing. You are in fact, amazing. You are in fact, not that someone, which you believe the thoughts are about. 

People are experiencing the experiences that you desire to experience. People who are not believing these discordant limiting beliefs (thoughts). You are jealous of those people, specifically, that they are not limiting themselves by believing discordant thoughts. 

When you see this, you feel good in recognizing the experience(s) you desire. 

When you believe the discordant thoughts about a yourself, you don’t like how this feels. 

You’re in the middle in this regard, and it does get better. Letting beliefs go is what feels better. 

Meditation feels good to you because it is a break from these thoughts, and the believing of them, and the identifying with or by them, and the discordant feeling each time you do so. 

Understanding the emotions you are experiencing feels good, because jealousy let’s you know of more experiences which you can experience, and desire to.  

With Improv Writing, you continue to focus on what you do want, and not on the discordant self referential thoughts.

With Expressive Journaling, you empty your head of these discordant thoughts and see them in front of you. From this vantage point much clarity is realized as you go. 

It feels amazing everyday to align with, to be in communion with, truth.  

You love seeing what others are creating & experiencing, and you love that you can focus on what you want, and experience it too. Sincerity & authentically expressing what you desire to experience comes naturally to you. Effortlessly. Because you are a creator. 

30 minutes ago, Nahm said:

When you see this, you feel good in recognizing the experience(s) you desire.

@Nahm

However when focusing on the experiences you don't have (basically focusing on those experience with the added thoughts that you don't have them) then you will experience insecurity/powerless. 

36 minutes ago, Nahm said:

When you focus on what you want, you feel good because, it’s what you want. There are experiences you want to have, and you can have them. 

Not all experiences though. I cannot experience flying, being in a cartoon, the desire to still have my room (parents are getting divorced), to build a space company.

And this also depends on whether you know what you want. Many times I have a quick thought of something I believe I want, then write it on the dreamboard just to realize it doesn't actually feel that good. Oh, and many times after I write it on the dreamboard I feel like I'm suppressing this desire, like I tend to not focus on it anymore, sometimes by force, because like I already wrote it down. Before I write it down usually I am still fantasizing about it.