Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

792 posts in this topic

'Surrender isn't about having a certain experience. It's about simple, open vulnerability to whatever is, right now.' - Jon Bernie

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

and l.o.v.e. is

l-etting o-pen v-ulnerability e-xude

- gettoefl

@gettoefl Love it.:x

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

4 hours ago, gettoefl said:

lovely seeing you here today, you are missed :x

That's nice of you to say, thanks.:x

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking

William Butler Yeats

Love this one. Got It from a blacksmithing YT video lol

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

When there is no Vision, there is no Emotion. When there is no Emotion, there is no Motion

“The focus of Education should not be on suppressive information but on kindling the thirst for knowing.” -Sadhguru

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

"Consciousness is the formless, invisible field of energy of infinite dimension and potentiality, the substrate of all existence, independent of time, space, or location, of which it is independent yet all inclusive and all present."

- Truth vs. Falsehood by David Hawkins

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

“It takes two to lie; one to lie, and one to listen.” -Homer Simpson

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world

- Buddha

Just be honest with yourself. That opens the door

- Vernon Howard

Only the search for immortality gives purpose and meaning to life. Only the search for immortality makes your life make sense; nothing else will. This life that you're now in is just the first chapter of the whole existence of yourself. Think constantly about the urge, the desire you have for something that is far more permanent than this existence on earth.

- Vernon Howard

Edited by UnbornTao

There ain’t no point to any of this. That’s where you come in to create a point.

This was a quote by Marcus in Babylon 5 for all you sci fi nerds like me:

“Touch passion when it comes your way. It’s rare enough as it is. Don’t walk away when it calls you by name“

"just because it's a quote it doesn't mean it's true"

I notice my mind tries to find meaning in everything. Yet, I’m starting to realize that not everything needs a meaning. It’s totally fine for something to have no meaning at all. That in itself is a beautiful meaning! 

“Balancing these two aspects – the imaginative curiosity and the grounded reality – is key to a well-rounded and fulfilling experience of life. Too much floating (imagination) without grounding can lead to being lost in fantasies or anxieties, while too much grounding without floating can result in a lack of vision or creativity. Striking a balance allows us to dream and explore while staying connected to our real-world experiences and responsibilities.” -ChatGPT

"Your life, all of your life, is your path to awakening. By resisting or not dealing with its challenges, you stay asleep to Reality. Pay attention to what life is trying to reveal to you. Say yes to its fierce, ruthless, and loving grace.”
- Adyashanti

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

"God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh.”
- Voltaire

"Love is the blood in the body of the universe"
- Christopher Bache

"The only real test of intelligence is if you get what you want out of life."
- Naval

"For the hero, fear is a challenge and a task, because only boldness can deliver from fear. And if the risk is not taken, the meaning of life is somehow violated, and the whole future is condemned to hopeless staleness, to a drab grey lit only by will-o’-the-wisps.”
― C.G. Jung

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it."
- Helen Keller

"A little learning is a dangerous thing…drink deep, or taste not"
- John Keates

„Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75.“
-Benjamin Franklin

"The strong do what they can, the weak suffer what they must"
- Thucydides

"If your non-dual teaching has no place for duality than you really just have a dualistic teaching.”
- A.H Almaas

"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it"
- The Talmud

„And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not here the music“
-Friedrich Nietzsche

„The Last step of reason is to recognize that there are so many things that surpass it“
-Blaise Pascal

"If we really face our sadness, we find it speaks with the voice of our deepest longing. And if we face it a little longer we find that it teaches us the way to attain what we long for."
- Peter Kingsley

„Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is. The most important product of his effort is his own personality.”
-Erich Fromm

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire."
- Pierre Teilhard De Chardin

“Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. And between the two my life flows.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

"A nihilist is someone who believes in nothing and does nothing about it"
- Chaque  Barson

"Be like melting snow, wash yourself of yourself"
- Rumi

“People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances with our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive."
- Joseph Campbell

"An unexamind life is not worth living"
- Sokrates

"Certainty is a greater barrier to progress than ignorance."
- Unknown

„Quantity has a quality all of it‘s own“
-Joseph Stalin

“Always be suspicious of the news you want to hear."
—Francis Everitt

"Among the great things which are to be found among us, the being of nothingness is the greatest.”
 - Leonardo Da Vinci

“There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech.” (lol)
- Idi Amin (Ugandan dictator)

"Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems. Throw away the solution and you get the problem back. Sometimes the problem has mutated or disappeared. Often it is still there as strong as it ever was"
- Donald Kingsbury

"Nobody is smart enough to be wrong 100% of the time"
-Ken Wilber

Some of my favourites!

Not really a quote, but propably my fav. McKenna segment:

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

tXPOZ5k.png