Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

792 posts in this topic

From the The Nag Hammadi version of the Gospel of Thomas discovered in 1945 in lower Egypt, about 650 miles from Jerusalem. The only remaining document containing unedited quotes from Jesus, according to the Disappearance of the Universe:

A grapevine has been planted outside of the Father, but since it is not strong, it will be pulled up by its roots and shall pass away.

Whoever has come to understand this world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has discovered the corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy.

Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you shall find the Kingdom of God. For you have come from it, and you shall return there again.

Look to the living One as long as you live. Otherwise, when you die and then try to see the living One, you will be unable to see.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

“Failure isn’t the opposite of success. It’s the pathway to success.” -LeBron James

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

My partner wrote this about their grandpa called tata 

But before the cancer killed him, I was in middle school, and in crochet club and I wanted to make him something to feel better. And so I asked him “what’s your favorite color” and he replied “I love them all”

I know the man he was and the man he died were two completely different people. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Not knowing implies that there’s infinite ways of learning and exploration.

Every single person you think of as evil or corrupt always has a few important, positive lessons that you can apply in your own life. Watch your biases!

f77a1adac60def6e0d02441633a0c1b10aa029ac50b83b02ae424ed47bef0a80 - instasize.png

To be a great writer you’ve gotta keep writing writing writing like a madman!

Edited by Yimpa

It’s not that we aren’t listening, it’s that we are listening intently and still being biased as hell about what we want to hear.

Don't mess around with a man that has lost everything. He has also lost his fear.

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

2 hours ago, mmKay said:

Don't mess around with a man that has lost everything. He has also lost his fear.

The absence of fear is paradoxically intimately connected to the full embrace and acceptance of fear.

IMG_20240330_140749.jpg

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

An ethical life purifies the mind. By living an ethical life, one progresses towards the realization of the Divine. ~ Sri Anandamayi Ma

Behavior influences consciousness. Right behavior means right consciousness. ~ Taisen Deshimaru ( Zen Buddhist master and founder of Association Zen Internationale )

Behavior influences consciousness. Right behavior means right consciousness. Our attitude here and now influences the entire environment: our words, actions, ways of holding and moving ourselves, they all influence what happens around us and inside us. The actions of every instant, every day, must be right...Every gesture is important. How we eat, how we put on our clothes, how we wash ourselves, how we go to the toilet, how we put our things away, how we act with other people, family, wife, work - how we are: totally, in every single gesture. ~ Taisen Deshimaru

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole