Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

792 posts in this topic

“Love your crooked neighbor with you crooked heart.”

- W. H. Auden

“Death is the most misunderstood phenomenon. People have thought of death as the end of life. That is the first, basic misunderstanding.'' -  Osho

If I say the soul exists after death, it is only a hypothesis for you. For me this is an experience. I don't believe in it: I know it.'' - Osho

I have came up with this insight today ...

" Life is about beating your self over and over again until you realize that there is no self getting beaten ! " 

"The obstacle if the way" (Ryan Holiday)

"The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials." (Lin Yutang)

"When people say: 'You do so many things. You're a musician, you're a painter, you're a composer, you're a cinematographer, you're the editor.' I go, 'No, I only do one thing. I live a creative life. When you put creativity in everything, everything becomes available to you.'" (Robert Rodriguez)

"Numbers and dwelling on age is a trap. There is no age, it’s living each moment to its fullest."

"A key component of high-level learning is cultivating a resilient awareness that is the older, conscious embodiment of a child’s playful obliviousness." (Josh Waitzkin)

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

"We must give ourselves permission to blunder, to fail, and make fools of ourselves every day for the rest of our lives." (Sheldon Kopp)

"I am just a child who has never grown up. I still keep asking these how and why questions. Occasionally, I find an answer." (Stephen Hawking)

"Fun is mostly about creative perception." (Scott H. Young)

Celebrate life in every moment, celebrate your beautiful body with every movement.

“Know all the theories, master all the techniques, but as you touch a human soul be just another human soul.”

― C.G. Jung

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

You must behave as you wish to become.

B R E A T H E

35842397_2152400841661403_2198533298567774208_n.jpg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️