Leo Gura

How Racism Works

53 posts in this topic

A beautiful example of stage Blue ethnocentrism:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Actually increasing racism is the main agenda of the elites. They use immingration mafias to bring potentially conflictive migrants to conservative zones to create chaos. This way they are easily distracted.

he missed out on lucy or was it carry?

Edited by remember
whoops it was carrie

"Candidate Forgets Dog Whistle" is a good title. There are plenty of people in the U.S. that think whites should be segregated from "the other". This mentality is particularly sensitive to inter-racial marriage because it is an integration of two ethnicity AND they will produce children of mixed ethnicity. To white supremacists, this is seen as losing their purity and heritage.

Since Trump took office, racists have become more emboldened. Yet, there are still lines that white supremacists know they cannot cross because they will become weakened. Sometimes, a white supremacist needs to disguise their racism with a "dog whistle". That is, to phrase something in a way that racists know your intention/meaning, yet still gives the racist wiggle room. The woman in the video sucks at it. She comes right out and says "White and Black people should not get married". There is no wiggle room. A "dog whistle" would be something like: "I think men and women should stick with their kind when marrying". Racists will know what this means, yet they still have space for wiggling. For example, if called on this statement, the person could obfuscate and say "No, it wasn't racist. I just meant it's best for people to stick to their kind regarding common interests, goals, religion etc. YOU are the racist for suggesting I was the racist!!"

Trump does this all the time. For example, when he first announced his candidacy, he said "Mexicans are rapists and criminals. And some I assume are good people". This is a type of "dog whistle". Racists clearly understood the intention/meaning, yet Trump and racists didn't have to absorb the full brunt of the racism. In response, racists could say "Trump didn't say all Mexicans were criminals and rapists. He said some were good people. YOU are the racist for saying it's racist!!". Then the racist can play the victim as if they are being oppressed. Trump does this well and about 35% of the U.S. population strongly resonate with it.

Here's a non dog whistle, in your face example of someone just trying to ignorantly support trump without looking at the other side, also, and there are many examples of this, trying to have it both ways by saying "this belief is new and edgy and anti-status quo" while also saying "This is common sense and everyone supports this, and you should conform too, take the military's or government's or status quo's side on every topic like I do aggressively"

Edited by tenta

I have witnessed this type of behavior with older generations and I have also seen this tamed down with later generations.  As Leo has said, we are all slave owners.  I think we are collectively growing with each generation.

There has been a lot of xenophobic murders in south africa recently (against Nigerians, Malawians etc) A good example of very troubling popular politician spreading anti-white rhetoric from my home Country South Africa:

An anti-indian rhetoric: 

I find it interesting that all racism (regardless of the race pushing it) fundamentally boils down to control over economic resources. Fundamentally, I suppose what they want is power over the system, which ultimately gives them more access to resources -- this pattern seems to be prevalent in nature as well ?.

It's called survival

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/10/2019 at 8:13 AM, Serotoninluv said:

To white supremacists, this is seen as losing their purity and heritage.

White supremacists are hurting their potential children's genetic future.

If you love your children, they deserve better genes.

Edited by CreamCat

But if there were not different races it would be segregation anyway. It happens between white europeans, like if you are saxon or anglosaxon you consider latin whites like inferior, for example white europeans from Spain, Italy, Greece, etc. It will happen anyway and if there's nothing different genetically they will find some problem so they can "differentiate" from others and keep the divide going on.

The thing it to keep opposite groups so they can fight and do stupid things, instead of working all together towards a better society.

Edited by abrakamowse
grammar

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

20 hours ago, Bodigger said:

As Leo has said, we are all slave owners.

If we all own slaves, are we slave owners and also slaves? Do I rent a slave by visiting McDonald's to order a hamburger? Am I also a slave renter?

Edited by CreamCat

@Leo Gura ?

12 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

If you love your children, they deserve better genes.

I hope you know this one of the talking points racists use ?

Edited by StephenK

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

If we all own slaves, are we slave owners and also slaves? Do I rent a slave by visiting McDonald's to order a hamburger? Am I also a slave renter?

I think what Leo was getting at was collective genetics.  So yes, I guess we are all slaves.  That is, if I understood what Leo was saying.

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

if there's nothing different genetically they will find some problem so they can "differentiate" from others and keep the divide going on.

Such as religion

@abrakamowse

the chances of me marrying a white person even by choice is like 1% . Lol that is how much culture is ingrained into my head. And that’s by “choice”. 

It becomes what you think you want without any second guessing of other options 

such a highly illogical action and yet im 99% sure of it lol nothing to do with genetics just beliefs 

i don’t even have remorse to say the statement it seems quite logical. 

I wonder, what does it look like from the outside ? 

Am I racist without knowing it ? 

(Genuine question) 

Edited by Aakash

15 minutes ago, Aakash said:

(Genuine question) 

Everyone has subconscious biases. At a physical level, neuroscientists are mapping neural networks involved in processing subconscious racism. 

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

lol. No. You're just fine.

@Serotoninluv I’m not gonna lie I think if we get into it somewhere I’ve picked up the belief that white Women are slags and I will end up in divorce if I did marry one. 

Its fear mongering on behalf of my community. I wonder if this energy has just been built into our genes as you’ve said subconscious preferences. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is embedded into all Indians

like I wasn’t told directly otherwise I would remember. I feel like it’s just a thing that was transmitted without saying. Kinda thing by just saying words like ohh don’t marry them just marry Indians, it’s honest easier etc .. etc 

(No offence to anyone of course) 

Edited by Aakash