Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Angelite said:

I have thought about this yesterday. For me it would be Allah then.. I thought the jewish call Allah Elohim.. 

Sometime ago, I met a healer randomly. He told me that there are two kinds of forces. He heal by Allah's name through the angelic realms. 

But you use servants? 

I use spirit servants if needed. I also use angels and occasionally demons (which actually just means spirit)

9 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

What are the limits of magic? Where do your abilities stop?

I'm sorry. I don't believe you. Although I have experienced some healing abilities, I could relieve myself from pain, to a certain degree, using my focused intention.

I dont know what the limits are of magick. My abilities keep increasing at a pretty fast rate. 

If someone would have told me that I would be on this path several years ago, I would have told them they were completely full of shit.

Im going to see how far this goes. Im thinking now that this goes farther than I can currently imagine.

Even now, when I wake up the next morning after some crazy, intense experience, I think "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?!?"

Edited by Matt8800

9 hours ago, Mafortu said:

Skeptic here, I dont believe in the paranormal but I still find the subject fascinating, it just seems that, in the end, most of these things end up being easily debunked.

Is there anyway you can prove these powers to me? 

Here are some good resources - http://deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm

Not trying to make fun or hijack the thread or anything.

With all seriousness, why not simply use a phone instead of spending years developing telepathic abilities? I mean I know telepathy sounds cool, but come on!

Ive experienced telepathy but I never tried to work on it. Sometimes stuff just happens to some people.

If you want proof, look up a powerful ritual to summon a demon, taunt the demon and see what happens :) (thats a joke of course...DO NOT do that lol)

8 hours ago, kieranperez said:

@Matt8800 Have you thought about going to visit the Tantrics in India? What are your thoughts on reports from books like those of Carlos Castaneda and also of theories of siddhis from those of Ancient Egypt?

@Leo Gura there are even stories of Sadhguru in his prior past life of using an occult practice where he had a kid walk on water. As said in his biography. Thought it was worth noting. Even Om Swami is said to have these siddhis and powers and much more. Such as healing, levitating, etc. 

I definitely noticing a correlation between many yogic saints and mystics in the past in present who always seem to levitate in high states of samadhi where they have deep feelings of love and bliss. Just an observation.  

I also know Shunyamurti is actually having an upcoming retreat all around White Magic and siddhis. 

@kieranperez No, Im pretty much a recluse. I like Carlos Castaneda and think highly of shamanism. Siddhis are simply magickal powers that manifest when someone concentrates the mind through meditation and gains the knowledge to use the abilities. Siddhi is a yogic term but paranormal powers happen in all traditions that know how to use visualization, breathwork, intention and concentration.

Gurus are just people that have spent time concentrating their minds. Since Siddhis attracts followers, some gurus will secretly study occult/tantric techniques and then tell their followers they have them just because they are so much holier than them. Gurus will never tell their devotees what they are really doing because that will give the devotee the same powers as them. Then, why  would they need the guru? :) 

8 hours ago, joeyi99 said:

@Matt8800 What exactly are spirits?

Hard to say. What exactly are you?

I think we and spirits are just "packets" of consciousness

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Siddhis are definitely a thing.

When it comes to skeptics here, they are the deluded ones.

@Leo Gura When I first joined this forum several years ago, I remember reacting to a comment you posted about siddhis being real. I remember making a big deal about if someone is going to foolish to believe in siddhis, then what wouldnt they believe in?

I was a skeptic....and I was deluded and found that out for myself.

It was when I started researching the energetic traditions like Chi-gung, Taoism, Reiki and some sects of Yoga and Buddhism, I noticed that they used similar techniques of combining breathwork, visualization and intention. That is when the crack formed in my skepticism. I decided to have an open mind, keep researching and here I am.

6 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

@Matt8800 Is it possible one can gain control over the elements such as fire and air-to the point where you could will a flame into existence? How would one go about mastering this? 

@The Blind Sage I dont know but the real magick is how you can transform yourself using transmutation of the elements. You can add/subtract attributes of yourself.

It gives you the power to create yourself into whatever you will yourself to be. That is REAL power.

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Science is a much bigger and better thing.

@Truth Addict I would have said the same thing several years ago.

1 hour ago, cypres said:

Thank you for creating this thread! I have some questions on thought-forms:

Why and how are thought-forms made intentionally and unintentionally?

When or how do they move, for example do they attach to people or a place, and what happens when someone moves away?

What sustains them? Can they feed on someone?

How do I begin to assess if I have any attached to me or in my house?

I just inherited a place from someone, and I tend to feel exhausted when I come here (which is not from grief). The person who passed away died of cancer (not in the house), had many unresolved issues (pushed away trauma by focusing on achievement), and I believe had negative thoughts toward me. Might there be any thought-forms from her weighing me down and are there ways I can resolve it? Does my indifference towards the person's death have any effect on anything?

Since I was little I have felt heaviness certain places, and apologized out in the air to the heaviness, to feel more safe and under less pressure, and it works. Do you have any idea what is happening here?

Those are very long answers to your short questions.

I would recommend the books by John Kreiter on how to deal with them. Spirit speak by ivo dominguez does a good job of explaining what they are.

Sounds like you have a parasitic entity that is feeding off your life force.

8 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

No one is going to read such long, dry, and complicated studies. They don't even have a conclusion/summary at the end.

All paranormal etc. is complete bs, zero proof, total woo woo, and now this shit is featured, sad.

@Mikael89 Ive read much of those long, dry studies but I also have a pretty rigorous scientific background.

In epistemology, your argument would be called an argument from personal incredulity. It basically says, "It seems too weird to be true based my extremely broad knowledge and experience, therefore it cannot be true".

Edited by Matt8800

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I thought you were gifted.

@Truth Addict I have never said "I am gifted".

it just is what it is.

@Matt8800

Whatever.

You still haven't answered my questions:

10 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

What are the limits of magic? Where do your abilities stop?

Why not simply use a phone instead of spending years developing telepathic abilities?

18 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That is incorrect.

There is no scientific evidence for any paranormal crap. If there would be, then even materialists would believe in the paranormal.

The evidence is in the studies you refused to read lol. The results are statistically significant when compared to chance, to varying degrees, depending on the study.

We will have to agree to disagree ;)

You will not find a materialist that critiques the studies that do not violate the principal of Occams Razor. I have looked. If you find one, let me know (you wont).

Edited by Matt8800

13 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Matt8800

Whatever.

You still haven't answered my questions:

Yes, I did answer your questions but I will again.

1. I dont know where it stops and Im not going to speculate BUT I am going to try to find out.

2. I use the phone so not sure what that means. When I have experienced telepathy, it was unintentional and out of the blue.

@Matt8800 In proccess of creating first servitor.Should be small so it doesn't drain energy. How much time until it appears? 

Should I Give him name? 

Really doing this Just out of fun. 

Yesterday had done my first magick Meditation. May say it slowly brings You back keep involved with life after some sort of Pure dettachment You end up with Zen concentration practises. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity