Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Matt8800 said:

Mystics know, feel and command. Clairvoyants see and hear.

Clairvoyants are usually more emotional and feelers. Mystics are usually more logical and thinkers.

If Mystics know, feel and command. Why would clairvoyants be the feelers and mystics be the thinkers? When you say Mystics know, feel and command - are you using the term "feel" in a different context than the normal emotional feelings usage?

Will it be obvious to a Mystic or Clairvoyant that they have abilities? Or can a Mystic or Clairvoyant have undeveloped potential they are unaware of? If so, what are some signs that someone has undeveloped talent? Could there be "odd" occurrences they dismiss? Perhaps someone taking a tour in a historic building suddenly *knows/feels* that something tragic happened there, yet are unable to describe it or make sense of it through thinking. This person may find it uncomfortable, brush it off, switch gears and put their attention back on the tour guide - such that the paranormal connection floats away. . . 

5 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@Leo Gura When I first joined this forum several years ago, I remember reacting to a comment you posted about siddhis being real. I remember making a big deal about if someone is going to foolish to believe in siddhis, then what wouldnt they believe in?

I was a skeptic....and I was deluded and found that out for myself.

It was when I started researching the energetic traditions like Chi-gung, Taoism, Reiki and some sects of Yoga and Buddhism, I noticed that they used similar techniques of combining breathwork, visualization and intention. That is when the crack formed in my skepticism. I decided to have an open mind, keep researching and here I am.

Good deployment of radical openmindedness!

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

No one is going to read such long, dry, and complicated studies.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

that's funny, so many words and metaphysical claim for practice we probably all understand and do on another axiom of a self physics.

others words to point to practice I was already doing as a 7 years child and probably everyone has been probably experimenting, just maybe not conscious at the time, or not giving a proper word/concept to talk about it.

like visualisation and talking astral plane for talking about a side of "infinite imagination." aka my own "me/I/self/experience of the thought:brain:soul )

it's just word games.

mystics vs clairvoyant looks like feminine vs masculine.

and magic is maybe pointing to absolute coin of concepts.

everything is metaphoric, but the occult is just intuition shaped into words themself intuited.

I find occult more poetic and sometimes more useful to guide a real practice in the absolute though.

Edited by Aeris

29 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

If Mystics know, feel and command. Why would clairvoyants be the feelers and mystics be the thinkers? When you say Mystics know, feel and command - are you using the term "feel" in a different context than the normal emotional feelings usage?

Will it be obvious to a Mystic or Clairvoyant that they have abilities? Or can a Mystic or Clairvoyant have undeveloped potential they are unaware of? If so, what are some signs that someone has undeveloped talent? Could there be "odd" occurrences they dismiss? Perhaps someone taking a tour in a historic building suddenly *knows/feels* that something tragic happened there, yet are unable to describe it or make sense of it through thinking. This person may find it uncomfortable, brush it off, switch gears and put their attention back on the tour guide - such that the paranormal connection floats away. . . 

Good questions...When I say clairvoyants are feelers, I mainly mean emotions. When I said mystics feel, I was referring to energy - although clairvoyants are great at feeling energy also. I think that is a trait they have in common.

I totally think that people could have undeveloped abilities and not know it. My fiance has had all kinds of crazy experiences throughout her life but never realized just how crazy they were since they always happened. She was raised Christian so never considered developing them until just recently. Once she started working on them, her abilities exploded.

For developing the second senses, I would suggest keys of perception by Ivo dominguez.

Well... I suppose this would be a good place to release some private videos that I’ve been keeping to myself. Minor siddhi demonstrations:

hi i had a few paranormal experience in my life witch im eager to understand  . 

_ a black shape oppressing my body during sleep paralysis 

_ Sometimes having random insights about the future or random useless stuff . Most of the times in happens in forms of dreams .

12 minutes ago, Yoshy said:

hi i had a few paranormal experience in my life witch im eager to understand  . 

_ a black shape oppressing my body during sleep paralysis 

_ Sometimes having random insights about the future or random useless stuff . Most of the times in happens in forms of dreams .

@yoshy the black shape sounds like a parasitic entity on the astral plane. Sometimes, they create fear and then suck up the chi you put out there in the psychic burst that accompanies the fear. What you describe is actually fairly common.

My guess would be that you have some undeveloped clairvoyant abilities. Sometimes negative entities tend to harass clairvoyants.  

Edited by Matt8800

1 hour ago, Synchronicity said:

What's your knowledge background? Books, exercises? How long have you been training? Where would you point me, what are good sources to learn from?

Hi there,

I want to ask you what do you know about gnomes and why would they visit someone?

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

35 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

Hi there,

I want to ask you what do you know about gnomes and why would they visit someone?

@Phoenixx I dont know much about them but have heard they can interact with people. If you have seen them, you are probably naturally clairvoyant. 

I would google "wicca gnomes" and you should be able to find out a lot about them.

1 minute ago, Matt8800 said:

@Phoenixx I dont know much about them but have heard they can interact with people. If you have seen them, you are probably naturally clairvoyant. 

I would google "wicca gnomes" and you should be able to find out a lot about them.

Thank you.

I have another question for you: A while ago, I had a dream that a man said I should eat witch flesh to gain powers - which I did. Is there any deeper meaning to this dream or it was just my imagination? I also have some weird lucid dreams where I can see my room and feel like there are entities harassing me. It seems like I'm fighting them and they are really angry for some reason. What can I do about it?

@Matt8800 what is the role of mudras when it comes to invoking energy? Particularly in relation to deities and spirit guides? I’ve been curious about this for awhile.

32 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

Thank you.

I have another question for you: A while ago, I had a dream that a man said I should eat witch flesh to gain powers - which I did. Is there any deeper meaning to this dream or it was just my imagination? I also have some weird lucid dreams where I can see my room and feel like there are entities harassing me. It seems like I'm fighting them and they are really angry for some reason. What can I do about it?

@Phoenixx Just because a spirit tells you to do something does not mean you should. Many are tricksters that should not be trusted. Placating them can only make the problems worse.

I would recommend looking up a banishing ritual and work on that. I would also research protection amulets and how to charge them. You might consider seeing a reputable medium. 

I would also try to call on your guardian angel for guidance and protection. 

At the end of the day, its all about purification. Purification is not what many people think it is. It is total acceptance and dissolving attachments and aversions. These spirits feed off of negative energy. If they can frighten you, you put out psychic energy (chi) that they can feed on. Give them a good meal, and they will keep coming back.

37 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

@Matt8800 what is the role of mudras when it comes to invoking energy? Particularly in relation to deities and spirit guides? I’ve been curious about this for awhile.

Mudras can be very powerful. They are no joke if one gets in a state of gnosis with a concentrated mind. Add some powerful emotion and intention through ritual or chanting and some big things can happen.

If you are not totally sure what you are doing, stay away from deities or spirits that can be wrathful. Also, be mindful of traditions that give very specific prescriptions on how to approach the deity. If protocol is ignored, it can piss them off.

Also, I know a witch that evoked a goddess and the goddess took some of her life force because she didnt give an offering. She was exhausted for several days until she was able to recover.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 Are tarot card readings real? 

I do believe psychic abilities are real, but I'm sure unsure about tarot card readings.

2 minutes ago, herghly said:

@Matt8800 Are tarot card readings real? 

I do believe psychic abilities are real, but I'm sure unsure about tarot card readings.

I dont have tons of experience with tarot but I would say yes simply because there are so many talented and knowledgeable people that swear it is a very powerful divination and guidance method. 

Edited by Matt8800

7 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@Phoenixx Just because a spirit tells you to do something does not mean you should. Many are tricksters that should not be trusted. Placating them can only make the problems worse.

But witch flesh is tasty. Lol, joke :D
I'm a little skeptical about spirits but it's good to keep an open mind. My dreams just make me wanna kick some ghosts in the ass.

6 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

Mudras can be very powerful. They are no joke if one gets in a state of gnosis with a concentrated mind. Add some powerful emotion and intention through ritual or chanting and some big things can happen.

When you say state of gnosis, what do you mean? Samadhi?

Is that in any of the 2 books you recommended? How can I learn? What resources would you recommend for that outside of those 2 books? I find myself falling into high energy states every time I finally relax before going to bed when I drop into Samadhi. My hands feel a whole surge of energy. Usually just end up unintentionally astral projecting or going into Samadhi or experience witnessing in deep sleeps 

6 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

When you say state of gnosis, what do you mean? Samadhi?

Is that in any of the 2 books you recommended? How can I learn? What resources would you recommend for that outside of those 2 books? I find myself falling into high energy states every time I finally relax before going to bed when I drop into Samadhi. My hands feel a whole surge of energy. Usually just end up unintentionally astral projecting or going into Samadhi or experience witnessing in deep sleeps 

Yes, gnosis is samadhi. Some people may say differently but that is my opinion.

Magnus Opus will explain all that.

If you want to learn out of body experiences, john Kreiter has a book about out of body experiences that is excellent.

If we are to see a psychic what are the signs he / she is real?