Devansh Saharan

Sadhguru on psychedelics.

241 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Moreira said:

The guy/girl who asked Sadghuru this kind of questions in a big audience have zero social awareness and then the guru responded with a "canned response" because every person is in a different stage of their spiritual path., and he doesnt want to be so irresponsible to recommend some psychedelic to a newbie. probably in private he would explain his experiencies more openly.

Yup. Regardless of whether Sadhguru would be for or against substances in private, he can't ever say it publicly. He works with government and runs a non-profit with 9 million volunteers. That's one. Two: he is a responsible guy teaching millions of people, he would never recommend something as potent and unpredictable as psychedelics. I feel like even his yoga techniques are watered-down so people don't harm themselves.

He probably doesn't want to give people smoking pot all day doing nothing an excuse, too. ;) 

That's a trap many people fall into. They bullshit themselves they are doing spiritual work, when in fact they are looking for a high, some experience. But this trap is broader than this. It also includes jockeying on the forums, reading countless books on spirituality and "meditating" with a crazy monkey mind, etc.

Edited by Girzo

5 hours ago, Esoteric said:

Lol some of you people. Let's hope Sadhguru never tells you to jump off a bridge.

No, we only follow Gurus who confirm our preconceived biases.

B|

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

When sadhguru says something he doesn't just make radom statements and says believe it. He gives a solid bullet proof explanations why psychedelics won't liberate you. Instead of trying to win a debate, try to look for truth. 

Blablablablabla....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Girzo I feel like we need to create a phycedlic researchers area of the forum or something like that for those who genuinely want to explore phycedelics for personal and spiritual growth, with set guidelines and rules for spiritual seekers. The way we are holding thia community together, we are bound go have countless amount of kids hurt themself.

There is absolutely no need to follow anyone, or to even have a "guru". Gurus, and ashrams are outdated.

As been said, he would never endorse psychedelics - it would not benefit him in anyway, and plus he works with the government. 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Blablablablabla....

Lol

I wish there was a council of enlightened people. Why do the masters never meet and talk to each other? Why do we not see Eckhart Tolle talking with Ken Wilber, or with Sadhguru? Why is it all so secluded and seperated?

Glory to Israel

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I wish there was a council of enlightened people. Why do the masters never meet and talk to each other? Why do we not see Eckhart Tolle talking with Ken Wilber, or with Sadhguru? Why is it all so secluded and seperated?

I am sure there will be in the future when the world is developed beyond stage Green 

Edited by Chi_

1 minute ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Chi_ Communication can happen within different dimension of reality.

I've also heard about yogis commucating through telepathy but that's a whole other can of worms to open up on this thread ??

@Chi_ Imagine the heaven dimension is like a kindergarden playground, the gurus, yogis and mystics, are like the students from university coming back to visit their little brothers and sisters. Phycedelics aren't pure so they take you to hell dimensions, but that doesn't mean a hell dimension won't give you insight.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

Just now, Anton_Pierre said:

@Chi_ Imagine the heaven dimension is like a school playground, the gurus, yogis and mystics, are like the students from university coming back to visit their little brothers and sisters.

Adiyogi will be the oldest dude there then ? 

@Chi_ Adiyogi is a gift, because he mastered the entire school of yoga already. People just don't appreciate he's done all the homework. 

29 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Because if that happened they'd all soon realize they are full of shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

Phycedelics aren't pure so they take you to hell dimensions, but that doesn't mean a hell dimension won't give you insight.

What are hell dimensions like? Fire, etc? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Loss of your sanity where you start hurting yourself and doing fucked up shit by your abusive uncle LSD who likes to give you life lessons and pinch you at the same time. And when you do see someone from heaven they may look scary and demonic because your in the wrong dimension. 

Your Guru is already in heaven dimensions and he's explored the territory for you. He has given you techniques to save you time and suffering.

Psychedelic research isn't bad, it's good but we need that in a different thread away from the spiritual thread so it's better regulated than what we have now. If this forum wants to be held with high standards and to be appreciated by Sadhguru himself this must be done.

I'm not sure if people are conscious enough to see the youth hurting themself with psychedelics in this forum, but it's because they are curious and until we have better regulation and a separate forum with set guidelines and resources available within it such as side effects with (CLEAR FUCKING IMAGERY, let me just state that again so people really understand, CLEAR FUCKING IMAGERY of the side effects/drug etc), then we won't see the actualisation results we are looking for.

depositphotos_107341340-stock-photo-overdose-asian-male-drug-addict.jpg

Edited by Anton_Pierre