Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

I can't put my finger on why, but I have the gut feeling that DPT isn't a good choice for microdosing. You should try it though and let us know, sometimes a gut feeling is just gas :D

@Psychonaut

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

About a week ago I plugged around 110mg DPT ( measured with Microscale). And had a very positive experience.

I took the next day 32mg of 4 ACO DMT orally, which also was extremely beneficial and very cleansing experience. 

SO no more Psychedelics for the Week because I was planning on taking 5 Meo DMT on Friday for the very first time. So on Friday, I plugged 18 mg right after work because I was really excited. Fucking Terrifying because I Felt Like I was being dissolved, didn't break through ( also wasn't planning on it ) still the substance told me how to work with it to breakthrough in the future and that I should stick with that dose for a bit, to learn and become familiar with that terror that I felt from dissolving and investigate who is afraid.

Anyways getting to the point: I plugged Today 80 mg of DPT. My intention was to get cleansed from egoic patterns. The Trip was for more Intense than the 110 mg from the previous week, felt like it was a completely different substance. Instead of feeling more empty ( which I enjoyed to just be ) it felt a lot more like a mix btw shrooms and LSD showering over me, plus It felt like my brain was being intensely rewired. ( don't take it literally it is just how I experienced it during the Trip )

Anyone has experienced that even after a threshold dose of 5 MEO DMT, other Psychedelics become more intense or change there character? Or is it just because I wanted something different with my intention I got such a more different and intense trip?

7 minutes ago, Mel B said:

Anyone has experienced that even after a threshold dose of 5 MEO DMT, other Psychedelics become more intense or change there character? Or is it just because I wanted something different with my intention I got such a more different and intense trip?

Yes, 5-MeO-DMT kicks everything up 5 notches.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Should I try DMT or 5 MEO DMT before using DPT? I'm only familiar with mushrooms and experimented a lot with heroic doses. I'm in a situation where I don't have access to DMT or 5 MEO DMT right now but can get my hands on DPT. 

Also wiki says that it 'has caused at least two deaths, both involving seizures', though I suspect that these deaths were simply caused by an overdose.

@Porphyry Fedotov Just do it. Start with low doses and ramp up.

@Leo Gura  Really Interesting! SO I basically I have to lower the doses of the other psychedelics I took pre-5-MEO-DMT and work my way up again? ( sounds like BC and AD excepted it would be before and after 5-meo)

And in your, opinion would you work exclusively with 5-meo for a while and explore the substance without using other psychedelics, since it seems to affect the sensitivity to other psychedelics? Or did you find it beneficial to use other substances as well, while start working with 5-meo-DMT?

@Porphyry Fedotov I would say go with the DPT.

It's safe. The deaths they talk about on Wikipedia are in reality a single death in Minnesota and the role of DPT wasn't confirmed but only assumed. Although, you can get a seizure from dosing hundreds of milligrams of DPT, so it might have been caused by it. I have also heard about a vendor who has spilled 25C-NBOMe into 5-MeO-MALT, who knows if this death wasn't a result of similar idiocy. Always buy from trusted sources.

26 minutes ago, Mel B said:

@Leo Gura  Really Interesting! SO I basically I have to lower the doses of the other psychedelics I took pre-5-MEO-DMT and work my way up again? ( sounds like BC and AD excepted it would be before and after 5-meo)

Yup

26 minutes ago, Mel B said:

And in your, opinion would you work exclusively with 5-meo for a while and explore the substance without using other psychedelics, since it seems to affect the sensitivity to other psychedelics? Or did you find it beneficial to use other substances as well, while start working with 5-meo-DMT?

Either way is fine.

I find other psychedelics useful as they show you more angles and flavors of consciousness. They can also help with integration. And then you appreciate 5-MeO-DMT all the more.

22 hours ago, Mel B said:

About a week ago I plugged around 110mg DPT ( measured with Microscale). And had a very positive experience.

I took the next day 32mg of 4 ACO DMT orally, which also was extremely beneficial and very cleansing experience. 

SO no more Psychedelics for the Week

Good plan, I think it's a good idea for you to take a break after those back-to-back trips. Those are some hefty doses! I'd recommend taking a couple of weeks off.

Has anyone here experienced issues with tolerance to other psychedelics? I am aware of cross tolerance and also tolerance from psychedelics like 2-CB.

It has been 10 days since my last DPT trip, which was a rather large dose #noflex at 200mg and today I tried 1.5g shrooms. Feels like 10ug micro dosed acid. A previous DPT trip at around 100mg had similiar effects. Even after 2.5 weeks my micro dosed acid seemed to do nothing. Ever since I have started DPT it feels like I have to increase the already rather high dosages even more. 

I suppose people will tell me that tolerance might need longer than 2 weeks to reset with these high doses. I have done high dose LSD, but not back to back trips. There would be a long gap of several weeks in between.

Anyhow DPT still seems to work. Just need a high dosage and it still gives me some insight every time.

Does plugged DPT last longer than plugged 5-meo DMT? (and how long does plugged 5-meo last anyway?) Leo, do you think plugged 5-meo lasts too short or is it still worth using it if I have purchased it already and I don't have money to buy DPT?

@Arzack Don't worry about that, both are awesome. Don't blindly follow what Leo says, maybe for you 5-MeO-DMT will be a much deeper experience.

@Arzack 

yes, from my experience plugged DPT lasts btw 2-4 hours (depends on amount as well). And 5 meo lasts for me about 20 min.

For me,  5 meo tops everything for non dual work (especially when smoked). With 5 meo you can do back to back trips in one session. But with DPT I noticed a tolerance build up.

Anyways, with 5 meo dmt, you have an amazing tool at hand. I never had another psychedelic that is as powerful. 

Are there derivatives of DPT?  

I'm wanting to research it more and try it.  Is "DPT" the full name or does it go by others?  What does it stand for?

Erowid doesn't have DPT on it's drug list, but it has something called DIPT...?

Cheers

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

ah... yes... thanks.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

17 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

Erowid doesn't have DPT on it's drug list

What are you smoking?

20mg isn't a big dose, but I would have expected to feel something more defined than that for sure. It could be that you're a bit hard-headed (you need a bigger dose than normal), your plugging technique wasn't quite right, or that the plugging ROA isn't for you. Try out 40mg, and if that isn't delivering a full fledged trip, perhaps try sniffing it.

Other things to check out are: are you taking any meds or did you drink alcohol before dosing?

@Jin Kyu Park