Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

@mindcentral It would probably be much less effective and dirtier.

Syringe is clean and easy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, john23 said:

For you @Leo Gura is DPT just superior and no need for 5-meo anymore?

I love them both. They have some unique pros and cons. But for this point in my journey, DPT hits the spot. Who knows what the future will bring.

My short trip report of 50mg DPT:  amor more amor amor amor more amor... till infinity. :)

If I have the choise to choose between 5 Meo and DPT, on which substance should I start with?

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

If I have the choise to choose between 5 Meo and DPT, on which substance should I start with?

I would have to suggest 5 Meo 1st because it opens you up to the light and then DPT so that there will be little chance to get bad trips on it.  This is the way I did it and I have never had a bad trip. (close to 40 on medium to high dosages.) 

DPT probably has more potential for a bad trip for average people.

Although I have not had a bad trip on it.

I find mushrooms to be one of the most challenging substances. But still great!

On 13/07/2019 at 4:21 PM, Psychonaut said:

So I took a break from my microdosing addiction for one week and took 60mg DPT plugged after having beaten my meat on weed until it was dead and out of seed. God, I love the female orgasm. It gives no release. It keeps going on. No stop. Perfect. Surrender. Feel. Alive.

It feels like I got fucked by a drug. Like I have been violated. I liked it. A lot. I'd like to show it. I can only show it to my girl. Such a good girl. Perfectly imperfect. Yet I still accept her. The way she is. Fill her so she will be the best yet. Penetrate into her. Through her the entire world will be filled. I surrender in her arms. I drop my body. Let go of control. I am received and held up. I float away into a soft sea of nothingness. It envelops me like a cocoon protects a butterfly. I am surrounded by it. Sweet because I made it. Perfectly still. So sweet and delicious. Mine. I made you and I made me. I make and I have made. I will continue to make and dream. Dream is real. I am here and you are here. I make it so. This is me. And you. Forever. In sweet harmony. Let's come together. These are just letters floating on a screen. Seemingly coming out of nowhere. Were those it come from. Do you understand everything that makes this possible right now. This  moment made possible by a past version of me. Now a newer version reads me. A never ending cycle of something. What is it. I don't know. I feel like I am loosing it while I write this. It leaves my body through my fingers. My fingers that are typing on a keyboard. What is a keyboard. Letters are appearing on a screen in front of me. The sentences become longer and longer while I am returning to this body. Take it over and make it mine. Look where I go. I go wherever I want to go. I make whatever I want real. This is my choice. This is my life. You see. It is coming back. Taking over. Taking control of my body. I let it in. It's voice is so sweet. Here we go. Fuck you all. Suck my dick. Beautiful. Isn't it. I wouldn't want it any other way. Hard. Firm. Penis.

Wow. Perfect ending. 

Last night I heard the sound of the opening of the chakra Anahata (it has happened before a few times). And every time I get scared and because of it, it closes down.  

8 minutes ago, herghly said:

@john23  What dosages and how do you take it?

Start with the recommended dosages. From 5mg to 30mg ( 5meo) . I always use plugging. Works great for me. 

I'm pretty uncomfortable with the idea of plugging. I've smoked 5meo without any problems

@Leo Gura hi. About your deep awakening during sleep, my hypothesis is that it's greatly related to the fact that you woke up in the morning, stayed awake for more then 20 min and fell back to sleep. It is known to cause much more conscious dreams, and it increases your chance to lucid dream by 1000% or more. Im curious to what will happen if you apply this technic intentionally next time you take a psychedelic. 

Hmm, been wondering why I get trippy dreams sometimes during a morning nap after waking up too early still very tired. And this is without any substances. A few days ago though  I finally managed to experience the deep love vibration and body spinning/dissolving sensation after going to bed at night, this time with lots of 'infinity' visuals. I directed sexual energy up to the heart chakra during a yoga class shavasana earlier, and listened to this with headphones right before bed. Closest thing to tripping I've ever experienced having never take a psychadelic before. I woke up in the middle of the night, as I usually do once to switch sides in bed, and my body was really heavy. Felt really good but I wanted to get up and piss eventually. Wasn't needing to urinate that woke me up though, cause I can sleep though a mostly full bladder even, it happens when the vibration gets most intense, I try to stay with it more and more each time and dissolve into it, but eventually the ego-mind woke up the body and I open my eyes.

Forgot link. Man I'd definitely suggest this WHILE tripping too, sounds like your there.

On 15.7.2019 at 0:13 AM, Leo Gura said:

Not from what I can tell.

Free will is existent as the Will of God. God's highest Will is total freedom for you. God gives you just enough rope that you can awaken yourself or hang yourself.

Not coincidences but divine Intelligence permeates and structures all of Creation. Yet this is not destiny. Divine Intelligence balances between autonomy and communion, creating an infinite holoarchy of holons which culminate in an infinite fractal of Absolute Goodness and Love.

God's plan is to give its offspring a taste of the joys of being a creator. God is sharing itself with itself, the result of which is your human form and ability to make decisions for your life.

I remember in your live enlightening video that you said, that you are and were never in control, that seems paradox because of you are not in control than there must be a destiny for you. 

Also its what you said in your free will video, that even when you decide to become lazy and do nothing anymore it is not you doing that, it's not you controlling and deciding to become lazy (you would be the human being, I suppose) 

Doesn't that contradict this notion then? 

@Schahin The difficulty has to do with how you define "you". A person who has never awoken cannot resolve the issue of will because he assumes he is real. That you is illusory. You must discover the Universal You. Then we can talk.

Ego assumes it is in control. But ego is illusory. So what then is actually in control? The Universal You.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schahin The difficulty has to do with how you define "you". A person who has never awoken cannot resolve the issue of will because he assumes he is real. That you is illusory. You must discover the Universal You. Then we can talk.

Ego assumes it is in control. But ego is illusory. So what then is actually in control? The Universal You.

I see what you mean. Yes it's sad not to know what it means there is no ego but one day I hope. 

But again if coincidences dont exist, and there is no independent human free will, and also considering there is no future and past then ultimately every living being receives a destiny. 

Or what would you unserstand with the term "destiny". 

In the most simple way it would mean the opposite of coincidence and then adding also the illusion of ego and the human illusion of an own free will it makes the dots align more into destiny. At least I think so, cant see how it could be otherwise :)

Also if god gives you enough rope to hang yourself or to awaken but there is no you and its god from the beginning, then god had already decided if in that particular  character it will hang itself or awaken, cant really see what autonomy means in this case as autonomy would suggest there is an independent you. 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin No, I would not call anything destiny. Humans exercise a tiny portion of God's Free Will.

God has infinite Free Will. But also all of that Will is fully put towards actualizing Love. So in a weird strange loopy sense, God has no choice but to actualized Infinite Love. Then again, God freely chooses Infinite Love. But then again that is because God is so Infinitely Intelligent that it would never choose anything less. Which means it cannot be anything but Love. And so it goes, round and round in a vicious circle. As it must, because free will vs destiny is another one of those pesky dualities which must eventually collapse.

Contemplate this: what is the difference between free will and destiny?

Eventually you'll see that the two poles must meet and become one.

This issue is analogous to the wave/particle duality in quantum mechanics. The true nature of light is that it's not one or the other but has features of both. Likewise with free will and destiny.